Fake love 10

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona and her friends look back and forth to their cousins and to the five girls in front of them. Nana tap Yuri’s shoulder and flick her hand, gesturing the tan girl to get off her chair. Yuri frown and look at her cousin wearing are-you-kidding me look.

“I’m tired.” Nana whine, while her friends pull their cousin’s roughly and take their seats. Yuri sigh in defeat and showed her puppy eyes.

“You don’t want me to do the same thing they did to their cousin’s right?” Yuri pout and give her seat to Nana. Hyoyeon and her friends stood next to their cousins, playing their cousin’s hair, ears, shoulders coz of boredom. Their cousin’s ignore them and eyed the new girls in the house.

“Are you going to sleep here?” Taeyeon look at her cousin, Narsha giggle and pinch the latter’s cheeks.

“Nah, next time. We’re here coz we’re assign to pick up your awesome and gorgeous mothers coz we are going out.” The prank girls look at their mothers, can’t believe what they just heard.

“Stop that look ok, we’re just hanging out and it’s a girl’s outing.” Yoona’s mom responded.

“Ok, girls outing. We’re not invited coz we are not girls.” Hyoyeon mockingly mumbled, looking at her friends. Yuri and her friends avoided their mother’s eyes and was about to walk out when....

“Where are you going?” Yuri’s mom sternly ask making the younger girls to stop.

“Our room, we also have our own version of girls outing.” Taeyeon responded and turn around.

“So you will leave them here?” Kahi pointed the five girls sitting and look at the prank girls. Yoona turn around and look at her cousin.

“Yes.” Yoona sheepishly smile and turn her back again.

“We didn’t raise you up to be rude, I'm Yoona.” Sooyoung’s mom angrily shouted.

“Here we go again.” The prank girls mumbled in unison as they turn around and walk towards the girls and glared at their respective cousins.

“All of you must take care of them, omo..what are you doing Yuri?” Kahi and her friends look at Yuri in awe when the tan girl lift Jessica up.

“You hurt her?” Nana accusingly eyed her cousin and roughly turn Yuri to face her.

“Yuri what happen to Jessica?” Yuri’s mom worriedly stare at Jessica and glared at her daughter.

“She hurt her Auntie. Oh my God, what happen to my cousin? I think she’s taking drugs.” Nana exaggeratingly cried and buried her face in Yuri’s mom’s chest. Yuri rolled her eyes then look at her cousin in disgust.

“Say it again?” Nana lift her face and look at the blonde girl in bewildered.

“What?” Nana ask in confusion.

“You said something, can you repeat it again?” Jessica gestured Nana to repeat her sentence earlier as she rolled her hand. Kahi mouth forms “o” shape then nod her head, acting like she understand what Jessica said.

“What she mean is the taking drugs thing. Don’t worry, they’re harmless and even though they look like a maniac but they are----“

“Thanks Kahi, I don’t know what to say, you’re so sweet to call us maniac. I’m speechless. Hope you slip and bang your big head on the ground.” Hyoyeon butted in then fake a smile at the latter, Kahi smack Hyoyeon’s head and put her fist in front the latter’s face.

“I'm not taking drugs for Pete’s sake.” Yuri yelled and slam her hand on the dining table, startling the people in the kitchen.

“No, it’s not the drug thing.” Yuri look at Jessica in surprise.

“Seriously?” Yuri mumbled in disbelief, eyeing th blonde girl. Jessica ignore the tan girl and eyed Nana.

“Before that.” Tiffany butted in and was eager to hear it again. Nana look at her friends, then turn to the prank girls. “Are they ok?” Nana mouth at the prank girls and the only respond she got is, well nothing.

“You said, “oh my God. What happen to my COUSIN?” Nicole decided to repeat it to avoid more confusion and she’s so eager to know the truth now. She emphasize the word cousin clearly to clarify if they heard it right.

“Ooo…..kk. What’s the problem about that? Why do you want me to repeat it?” A soft giggle was heard, all the younger girls turn their heads towards the middle aged women and look at the giggling women.

“Oh, nothing. Ignore us.” Hyoyeon mom’s responded after sensing the piercing stares from the younger girls. The truth is all the older women got what Jessica mean earlier and they just go with the flow.

“Ahm. Cousin? You are all cousins?” Sunny bring back the topic,  Narsha shake her head, adding more confusion in the new girl’s mind.

“Wha---“ Bom raise her both hands in level of her ears, stopping Tiffany from talking.

“We don’t have time to trace out our family tree here. Let’s go back to our topic earlier. Did Yuri hurt you?” Bom wink at the confused girls and wore a poker face when she turn and face the prank girls. Bom secretly send a message to her friends by flipping her bangs to her side. Nana bit her lower lips and face Jessica.

“Play along.” She mouthed clearly and wink at the girls in front of them.

“Ahm..I..ahm..---“

“Taeyeon barge in the bathroom and saw me .” Tiffany cut her stuttering best friend and nudge her other friends. Taeyeon eye’s was about to popped out in its socket and look at her mother’s in horror. Taeyeon gulp and close her eyes tight holding herself from beating Tiffany, when…….

 

“Sooyoung harass me.”   Sooyoung choke on her own saliva and look at Sunny in disbelief. Now the piercing stares from their mother’s got more intense as the other girls added more wood in the fire.

“Is. It. True?” Taeyeon’s mom tried to control her voice and look sternly at the prank girls. Yuri and her friends angrily turn their gaze to the girls who just put them in a very deep hole leading to their own grave.

“Why are you in the first place? in my bath room?” Taeyeon yelled at Tiffany.

“I'm taking a bath. What do you want me to do? Take a bath with clothes on?” Tiffany seems not bothered in Taeyeon’s madness and able to mock the older girl.

“If you’re going to take a bath in someone else’s bath room you should have some decency to lock the door.” Hyoyeon defended her friend and look at Nicole who just called her “ert.”

“And I’m not a ert, I’m just being nice wanting to help but was misunderstood because you are thinking bad things. It’s not me who is ert, it is you coz you are thinking about it.” Nicole shrug her shoulder and innocently stared back at Hyoyeon.

“Still you want to stay after I pleadingly ask you to go out.” Nicole lied and wore her so innocent look. Hyoyeon clench her fist hard and was about to attack Nicole when Yuri stop the latter and turn around facing the 5 girls then turn her eyes towards their mother’s.

“We didn’t do it.” Taeyeon seriously eyed their mothers, Yuri look at Taeyeon and faintly smile. Sooyoung and Yoona supported Taeyeon’s sentence as they went closer to their mothers and softly mumble. “You believe us right? We can never do those things.” But still they got nothing from their mothers. The prank girls force a smile and sadly eyed their mothers thinking that their mothers believe those lies. Just then....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We know.” Then a loud laughter’s echoed in the kitchen, while the prank girls confusedly look at the

girls laughing their asses off.

“What’s so funny?” Yoona angrily shouted, Kahi wrap her arms in her cousin’s shoulder and peck the latter’s cheek.

“Baby, how does it feel being trick for the first time?” Yuri look at Nana and glared at her cousin. Nana giggle and hug the angry girl sideways.

“Get off me..” Nana tighten her hug and shower Yuri’s face with kisses.

“My Taeyeon is mad, I can’t believe you will fall on that. At last, we were able to trick you.”Narsha wink and back hug Taeyeon.

“Thank you for your help girls. Auntie, let’s go.” Bora mumbled and peck the prank girl’s cheeks, Nana and the rest of the girls did the same and peck then pinch their cousin’s cheeks. While the middle aged women warmly smile at Jessica and her friends then turn around facing their daughters.

“Can we trust all of you?” The younger girls flinch hearing Yoona’s mom question.

“They are here now, can you please take care of them?” Hyoyeon’s mom rub Hyoyeon’s arms and pleadingly eyed the rest of the girls.

“After all they've done? They accuse us---“

“Sorry, it’s just that the taste of vengeance is so sweet.” Sunny her lips ily while her friends giggle in Sunny’s sentence. The prank girls gritted their teeth and look at the giggling girls. “Sweet? Hmm… a---“

“Girls, relax. We have to go now, behave ok? And we trust you.” The younger girls force a smile and peck their mother’s cheeks then glared at the girls on the table.
 

“Clean the couch coz all of you will be sleeping in there.” Yoona shouted after making sure that their cousins and their mothers is gone. Tiffany frown and shook her head in protest.

“If that’s the case then we’ll call your mother.” Taeyeon sarcastically laugh then glared at Tiffany.

“You’re threatening us now? Wow, all of you are really something. We should never trust you.” The girls was taken aback, hurt and angry at the same time.

“Why are you taking our prank seriously? We didn’t take your prank seriously, why are you making a big deal about it? We just played along with your cousin’s.” Sunny retorted, lifting their pride up.

“Yeah, you’re right. Our prank and yours are way too different. We didn’t lie and accuse you of doing something you didn’t do. We didn’t tried to ruin your reputation in front of your family. See the difference? And you said how sweet it is to see us vulnerable.” Hyoyeon squint her eyes and gritted her teeth. Sunny avoided Hyoyeon’s eyes and lock her eyes in her plate.

“We didn’t mean like that. We just played along with your cousins. Sorry unnies.” Seohyun shakingly mumbled as she stood up and bow her head.

“Please can we talk?” Nicole pleadingly look at the girls in front of them.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Yuri responded and was about to walk away when a loud whimper echoed in the kitchen.

“Jessie..”

“Jess..” Jessica’s friends worriedly run towards the girl who is now lying on the floor. Yuri rush and lift Jessica then laid in the couch in the living room and ask her friends to grab the medicine kit.

“What are you trying to do this time?” Yuri growled, Jessica sniff and massage the sides of her wound. Yuri saw Jessica’s teary eyes, she sigh and apologize.

“Sorry.” Jessica cup Yuri’s face and seriously eyed the tan girl.

“Why are you apologizing?” Jessica press her lips to gather all her courage. “Sorry for being stupid, coward and pushing all of you away. We don’t want to disappoint our parents. We’re really sorry.” Yuri look at her friends.

“Can we start again? Can we be friends again?” Tiffany softly mumble.

“We miss all of you.” Sunny look at Sooyoung, the tall girl look away can stand Sunny’s teary eyes.

“Do we have to fall on our knees, so you to forgive us?” Nicole butted in.

“Aish. We’re so nice. Fine. Friends.” After they talk, they sat in front the girls and warmly smile. The girls except Jessica run and hug the prank girls tight. Yuri look at the pouting girl in the couch.

“Why are you pouting?”

“I wanted to hug you but I can’t coz my knees hurts a lot.” Yuri giggle and pull the blonde girl in a tight hug. They stayed in the living room catching up, giggling a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter