Broken glass..

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“KWON YURI."

The tan girl groan and turn to the other side back facing the door but unfortunately the banging didn’t stop and it only got louder and louder.

“Aish..I’m up." Yuri irritatingly shouted but she still in her bed.

“You don’t want me to go there and beat your lazy Yuri."

Yuri sigh loudly and sit up rubbing her eyes, she then glared at the door while ruffling her hair, releasing her frustration.

“I’m up Mom." Yuri open her door widely and saw her mother eyeing her from head to toe.

“You only have 15 minutes to prepare yourself and 15 minutes to eat so better hurry up. School will start at 8."

“Mom do I really need to go to that school? I can help you with the expenses here rather than wasting my time at that useless school." 

Pak..

Yuri’s mom smacked Yuri’s head then sigh loudly. Looking at her daughter rubbing the area she hit, Hyori sadly eyed her daughter. She raise her daughter alone and God knows how she struggles in raising her daughter because of her unfortunate status. She promise herself that she will do everything just so Yuri will not end up like her. 

“What did I told you? Yuri that’s all I ask from you, I want you to finish your study so you’ll have a better future. I don’t want you to be like me, please Yul." Hyori pleadingly eyed her daughter.

“You’re just taking advantage because you know I love you so much." Yuri playfully pinch her mother’s nose then showered the older woman’s face with kisses. Can’t stand the teary eyes of her mom, Yuri use her own way to lighten up her mom’s mood.

“Morning breathe baby."

Yuri pouted and childishly stomp her foot.

“Okay..okay..give me a kiss." Hyori give up and let her daughter be, after all seeing her daughter acting like this never fails to draw a smile in her tired face. Yuri immediately give her mother a very wet sloppy kiss. Hyori wipe off her lips and softly flick the tan girl’s forehead. Yuri chuckle loudly while running back to her room, leaving the older woman who’s shaking her head but a wide smile plastered in her face. Her daughter the only source of her happiness.

Hyori went downstairs to prepare their breakfast. Yuri is going to school while she’s going to her job. Hyori is working in a small restaurant as a waitress, cashier, janitor and accept laundries. Sometimes, her salary isn’t enough for the both of them but they were able to survive with a smile in their faces. Yuri’s father left them and Yuri didn’t know the whole story but she never dig deeper or annoy her mother about the whole truth. For her, her mother is enough. Having her mother is the most important thing for Yuri.

After their breakfast, Hyori hurriedly wrap Yuri’s lunch box and then walk the tan girl out in their house.

Like how Yuri didn’t ask more about her father’s disappearance, the tan girl didn’t ask how in the world her mother able to send her into this exclusive and very expensive school. All her mother said is that she got this very special scholarship and Yuri take it without question’s ask.

Parking her bike in the far corner of the parking area, a loud sigh left out in Yuri’s mouth.

“Aish.. The things I do for you Hyori Kwon." Yuri mumbled as she take off her helmet and look around. She already prepared herself before stepping in in that exclusive school. She knows too well how spoiled and arrogant are the rich kids so she prepare herself physically and emotionally. Its not easy for her to prepare herself coz she’s been living like that her whole life. Having only one parent and not so comfortable life, Yuri’s childhood is mostly filled with bullies but never did Yuri let those nasty words affect her life, instead she use it as an inspiration to be strong and tough for herself and for her mother.

“Dang, how rich are this people?" Yuri whistle while admiring the fancy cars lining up.

“Close your mouth, you look like a fool." Yuri face change into a pissed off expression and turn her head towards the sarcastic person. Seeing the latter’s face, Yuri’s expression turn into a surprise look.

“You’re a studying in here? How old are you?" The latter put her hands in her waist and fiercely eyed the tan girl.

“No, I’m a teacher in here!"

Yuri mouth widely open looking at the latter from head to toe, then bow her head while cursing herself silently for her attitude. Thinking how will her mother would react knowing this incident, Yuri mentally slap her forehead.

“Stupid, I’m a student. Aish, such an ignorant ugly dark girl." Yuri flick her tongue loudly then roughly grab the latter’s collar. "Rich kids can never be trusted." Yuri chanted and bang the latter's petite body in the nearer car.

“What now? You will beat me? Go on. You think I’m scared of you?  Listen to this carefully, Kim Taeyeon don’t know how to be scared."

Bang...

Yuri punch the hood of the nearest car and look back at Taeyeon sternly. Taeyeon gulp and tried hard to plaster a calm and not scared expression even though she’s literally shaking inside.

“Listen to me kid, Kwon Yuri doesn’t know how to scare anyone too. I’m a woman with words, so if I’ll say I’ll kill you better prepare for your funeral plans." Yuri slowly walks towards the poker face girl with eyes squint dangerously eyeing the said girl.

“Aish, can you be nice with me? This is my first day so I acted tough coz I don’t want to be bullied but here you are bullying me."

Yuri take a couple of steps backward and look at the girl in front of her in shock. This girl in front of her is something, like in a bad way. Yuri knows how scared the latter is base on her shaking lips and hands but she thought maybe this girl is just like her. Stubborn and stubborn...

“Look at what you did to my car." Taeyeon out line the big bump in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter