Alone 6

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go.” Hyuna strictly announced and drag Yuri away from the couple in front of them. Not having much of a choice, Yuri let Hyuna drag her away but she make sure she politely bid goodbye to Jessica and Taeyeon.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Yuri asked, as Hyuna still drag her away from Jessica’s building. Yanking Yuri’s hand, Hyuna turn around and face Yuri.

“What was that huh? Are you applying for a job in here? Am I not enough?” Hyuna angrily roared, poking Yuri’s chest.

Yuri pressed her lips and scratch her non itchy head.

“You got it wrong Hyuna. I am not applying for a job in there. Just forget about it, let’s go home now!”

Yuri tiredly muttered, wanting to end the conversation.

“Are playing with me Yuri? You know I hated being fooled. Right?” Hyuna asked, sternly eyeing Yuri.

“No Boss, I’m not playing with you. I need to go home, my daughter is waiting for me.” Yuri coldly muttered, trying to end the conversation.

Hyuna furrowed her brows then wrap her arms around Yuri’s right arm and sniff Yuri.

“Yul, sorry. I just want you. You’re mine.” Hyuna muttered against Yuri’s arm.

“I want you Yuri. You are mine, my property.” Hyuna announced to Yuri. Pulling down Yuri’s head to claim the tan girl’s lips, Hyuna then whispered, “Just mine.” 

Pulling Hyuna away from her, Yuri then took a deep breathe. "Yeah, you just wanted my body B***!" Yuri chanted in her mind.

”I told you it was nothing so just forget about it okay?”

Hyuna press her lips then decided to let the tan girl off as she wrap her arms around Yuri’s right arm and they walked towards Hyuna’s car.

On the other hand, Jessica and Taeyeon got home.

“Taeng please listen.”

Taeyeon angrily throws her suit case and face Jessica.

“WHAT?”

Jessica took a deep breath and stood firmly.

“My daughter is sick and needed me.”

Taeyeon sarcastically chuckle, throwing her arms in the air.

“The F***, you fall for that? The girl she’s with is the client I’ve been working on and yet keep on rejecting my plan. Thus---”

“I’m meeting my daughter tomorrow and we will see. I want to meet her. Please Tae.”

“Really? Just meeting your daughter or you want to see Yuri again?”

“My daughter of course Taeng. What are you thinking?”

Taeyeon angrily hissed and turn around walking to their shared room, leaving Jessica alone.

Jessica tiredly sat down and silently cried. Clutching her congested chest, Jessica curled her petite body on the couch.

She’s tired pretending to be someone else. The thought of proving herself to her parents that her decision is right totally breaking everything she is, that when she look at herself she can’t even recognize herself. Her mother hates her now while her father seems to not care about her anymore. Up until now she still trying to prove herself to her parents. She still waiting and silently begging for their attention and affection. How she hates Yuri for easily getting all her parents attention yet here she is busting her off just to get her parents attention. She can’t love Yuri because she doesn’t want Yuri to have everything she wants. She has to refrain herself and stay away from the tan girl. It’s childish to think but somehow its already printed on her whole being. And with the decision she did this past three years in front of her parents she needs to stick to it, coz if not, she’ll end up the loser and she doesn’t want that. 

And now, knowing her daughter is ill, she can no longer ignore the longing she has been keeping to see her baby. She doesn’t care anymore is she’ll end up the loser and stupid. She has to see her baby with or without Taeyeon.

Hours after, Taeyeon eyed Jessica’s curled body in the couch with clearly dried tears on her cheeks. Kneeling in front of the blonde girl, she press her lips against Jessica’s forehead.

“Taeng..”

“Shhh..”

Jessica wrap her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and the latter lift the blonde girl up and softly laid on her lap.

“Yuri said our daughter is sick, I need to take a test to see if I match with her. Taeng I need to see her!”

Taeyeon lovingly caress Jessica’s head and tighten her grip around Jessica.

“We’ll meet her tomorrow, okay?”

Jessica’s eyes widen in delight and sweetly peck Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“You’re coming with me?”

“Of course.”

“I love you Taeng..”

“I love you more..” 

Taeyeon responded and glance at blinking phone. Telling the blonde girl to take a rest coz she has something important to do, Jessica just nod her head in response don’t have energy to asked more question.


Morning came, Jessica is never been this nervous in her entire life. Looking at her self, Jessica hissed and change her clothes once again. She then glance at the multiple of paper bags filled with toys. She’s so excited and scared at the same time.

“Hey are you ready?”

Jessica beam a tight smile then grab the bags. Nervously fidgeting her fingers as she tightly hold her phone.

Ring....Ring.....

“Hello?”

“Yuri..”

“Hey..”

“Hi, Ahm..I’m on my way, can you send me your address?”

“Yeah, okay.”

“Thank you!”

Jessica  frown as the call ended immediately. Pushing away the negative vibes surrounding her, Jessica cheer herself up as she looks at the bags filled with toys.

“I hope she’ll like this!” She chanted softly.

On the other hand, Yuri asked a day off today as she wanted to spend more time with her princess. Hugging her princess so tight, Yuri whispered almost every minute how much she love the little girl.

“Daddie tired?”

“No..Daddy is not tired. My princess wanted to play?”

Krystal cup Yuri’s face then nod her head.

“Baby girl time for bath.”

Yuri pouted facing the latter then smirk. While Krystal showed her puppy eyes towards older lady, pleading the latter to let her play with her daddy.

"Ystal play umma." Krystal cutely whined, clearly showing her teary and puppy eyes. A giggle got off from the older lady and peck Krystal pouty lips.

"My baby girl can play after a bath okay?" The little girl protested by acting like a brat, sitting on the floor and throw herself on the floor. The older lady flick her tongue loudly and lift up the dramatic little girl.

“My princess and I will take a bath together.” Yuri happily chime, earning a growl from the other lady and a cheer from her princess.

“Yey..Daddie,me bath.”

“What about umma?”

Krystal stop jumping and face the sulking older woman.

“Umma  bath.”

“I want to bath with my baby.”

Krystal mouth slightly agape then face the grinning tan girl.

“Ystal--daddie?”

Yuri hissed and softly push the other lady on the side.

“You’re giving my princess a hard time. Geez..unless you wanted to shower with me!” Yuri teasingly muttered then whimper loudly after the other lady secretly pinched her.

“Jerk..” The other lady whispered and kneeled in front of the little girl.

“Okay, tonight we’ll bath together okay?”

“Okay.” Krystal happily responded hugging the older woman’s neck.

“Love love umma..”

Krystal then shower the older woman with sloppy kisses bursting out loud chuckle from the older woman.

“Okay, enough now. Me and my Princess will take a bath.” Yuri snatched the little girl off her friend’s arms then happily skip towards the bath room.

“Kwon Yuri I’ll definitely get back to you.” The latter mumbled and started cleaning up the living room.

The door bell rang...

The latter took a deep breath knowing who it is. The mother of the baby she love the most.

Even though they manage and decided to never drag each other to their own problem and just focus on each other’s well being still it affects them the same. They promised to not say nor mention their special love one’s name so they’ll not be tempted to search or dig deeper to defend each other like normal best friends do. They all ended up just naming their lover’s with different name, like favorite flowers, animals, anything but their real names.

Walking towards the door, she slowly open’s the door then her eyes widen seeing the person behind the door.

“TAEYEON? What are you doing in----”

Taeyeon immediately cover the latter’s mouth and nervously glance towards her busy girlfriend.

“What are you doing in here?" Taeyeon angrily hissed.

“This is my house." The other lady muttered in a matter of fact tone.

“With Yuri?"

The latter nod her head then asked Taeyeon, “Are you Krystal's mother?"

“What? No..Aish.." Taeyeon angrily growl then glance outside checking her girlfriend then face the other girl again.

“Don’t even mention you know me or what ever we had. Tiffany you hear me?”

Tiffany push Taeyeon away and slap the latter. Taeyeon sarcastically chuckle while caressing her sore cheeks.

“You know from the very start that we can never be together. I love my girlfriend, so no matter what happen I will always choose her million times over you. I never force you, and before we started it I already told you that I will never leave my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend so never think of trying to ruin us or you will regret it. Hear me?” Taeyeon roughly push the crying brunette girl to the side then walk back  out in the house to help her girlfriend.

“Hi, good morning.” Jessica politely greeted. Tiffany wipe off her tears then face the blonde girl. Forcing a fake smile, Tiffany gestured Jessica to come in.

“They’re taking a bath, you can seat in there while waiting.”

Jessica smiled and drag all the stuff she bought.

“I’m Jessica and this is my girlfriend, Taeyeon.”

Tiffany sniff and avoided Taeyeon’s piercing eyes.

“Tiffany, Yuri’s girlfriend.”

Jessica and Taeyeon eyes widen upon hearing Tiffany’s response. Jessica eyed Tiffany then immediately look upstairs after hearing a ruckus.

“Umma...umma...umma...love love..” Krystal happily muttered in a sing a song manner while dancing . Tiffany giggle and softly tap her teary eyes as she beam her sweetest smile to the silly little girl.

“SLOW DOWN..” Tiffany run towards the stairs and manage to catch the giggling little girl.

“You silly girl that umma love the most...hmm..umma love love..” Krystal giggle loudly, as Tiffany tickles her side and shower her wet body with kisses.

“You need to put some clothes and we will eat.”

“Princess..”

“Daddie..love..love..”

Yuri playfully rolled her eyes eyeing her playful princess. The moment her eyes meet Tiffany, Yuri worriedly cup the latter’s face.

“What happen?”

“Nothing. Her mom is waiting now.”

Yuri took a deep breath and kiss Tiffany’s forehead. She as well is nervous as to what will happen. Jessica has everything and all she got is nothing.

“Everything will be okay. Remember, this is for our princess.”

Tiffany beam a tight smile and pretended they are in the same page. Yuri had gone through so much and she can’t add more. To think, the main reason why they never mentioned the names of their so called lover is to protect each other and Tiffany has no intention on breaking that rule. Tiffany will protect her friends, specially Yuri.

After putting in new clothes, Yuri and Krystal went down to meet Jessica.

“Remember Princess, daddy love you so much.” Yuri pour all her love through that single sentence. Even though her princess might not get what she wanted to express, at least, she was able to confess how she treasure and love her so much.

Seeing the tan girl with a little girl in its arms walking towards her, Jessica stood up with a teary eyes.

“Princess I want you to meet ahm..daddy’s---”

“Mommy...I----I’m your mommy.” Jessica butted in, pressing her shaking lips and beamed a tight smile towards Yuri.

“Hi..” Jessica shakingly muttered, nervously waving her hands in front of her daughter’s poker face. She can’t help but to giggle looking at the said girl. The little girl might have Yuri’s face but she’s damn sure the kid has her attitude. That poker face the little girl wore is definitely hers. In that moment, she immediately falls in love with her daughter.

“Daddie..” Krystal turn around and raise her both hands, asking the tan girl to lift her up.

Kneeling down to level up with her daughter, Yuri lovingly caress her daughter’s face.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri softly asked. Krystal pouted and glance at the smiling blonde girl. Following at her daughter gaze, Yuri smiled and peck Krystal’s pouty lips.

“No need to be shy princess. That’s mommy. Say hi to mommy.”

“Mama?”

“No mommy...”

“No..umma..” Krystal shakingly called out her Umma. Tiffany pop out and immediately console the crying little girl.

“Please don’t force her.” Tiffany muttered, eyeing Jessica.

“No..no..of course..” Jessica stutter, eyes locked at her daughter hugging the other lady tightly. Jealousy clearly written in her eyes. No one seems to like her, only Taeyeon. Jessica press her lips to held her tears.

“She needs to eat now so she can take her pills. You won’t mind waiting here right?” Tiffany coldly spatted.

“No...no not at all..” Jessica responded, eyeing her daughter once again. Seeing the little girl pecking towards her, Jessica beam her sweetest smile towards the little girl.

Seeing the reaction of Jessica, Krystal immediately buried her little face at Tiffany’s neck, causing Jessica to smile genuinely.

“Taeng..” Jessica softly called out after Yuri, Krystal and Tiffany went into the kitchen.

“We need to make sure they are not fooling you Sica. I don’t trust them.”

“What? No, Taeng.”

“They might be just using your daughter Sica---”

Jessica angrily push Taeyeon then stood straight in front of her girlfriend.

“They didn’t asked for money Taeng.All Yuri asked me is to take the test if ever I match with our daughter. I am helping my daughter Taeng. Did you see how she treat me? Did you know how hurt I am to see my own daughter didn’t even want me to hold her? And is very comfortable to other people? I want her Taeng. And I don’t care if they are using me. All i want is my daughter Taeng.”

Taeyeon heave in defeat and suspiciously eyeing the tan girl and the brunette girl. How can she tell Jessica about her and Tiffany’s relationship? Probably, Yuri plan this and use Tiffany then here she is using her own daughter as well. Taeyeon is drown to her own world.

“Hi..” Jessica cheerfully greeted her daughter once again.

“Mommy bought you a lot of toys Princess.”

Jessica nod her head and rush towards her gift and showed it to her daughter.

“Ystal?”

“That’s for her right?” Yuri made sure and asked. Jessica nod her head and kneeled down in front of the little girl. Looking up, Jessica mouth thank you towards the tan girl. As ti Yuri, she needs to give a way for Jessica seeing how the blonde girl is trying to make up with her daughter.

Slowly reaching her daughter’s hand, Jessica can no longer contain her happiness as she pull Krystal to her arms and let her tears free.

“Daddie ouch...!”

Yuri kneeled down and softly mumbled, “Jessica, your hurting my princess.” Jessica immediately release her daughter and apologize.

“Ystal?”

“Yes Honey, this is all yours.” Jessica answered and showed all the toys she bought. Seeing her daughter smile, bring smile too in Jessica’s face. Caressing her daughter’s face, Jessica felt a pang of regret for not being with her daughter all this time.

Krystal on the other hand, slowly open up with Jessica as she let the older woman touched her, and kissed her.

Few days after her first visit, Jessica is here again to see her daughter and this time, she got to go out with Krystal.

“Hi, good morning.”

Tiffany beamed a tight smile and open the door wide.

“You have to wait, they are both still asleep.”

Jessica nod her head head and glance at her wrist watch. “Yeah, of course.”

Tiffany pointed the couch and she started walking upstairs.

“Hhhmmm.. can I go with you? You’re going to wake them up right?” Jessica nervously bit her lower lip. Closing her eyes, Tiffany reminded herself as to why she need to be nice with the latter.

“Yeah, sure. Let’s go.”

“Thank you.”

Tiffany fake a smile and both went up. Not bothering knocking the door, Tiffany opened the door, revealing Yuri soundly sleeping with Krystal on top of her. Glancing at the blonde girl, a silly idea pop in in Tiffany’s mind.

“Can you step back, Yuri is always restless and become wild after I woke her up.”

Jessica’s mouth form letter “O” shape and did what the other lady said. Eyeing Yuri, Jessica then glance at Tiffany who’s walking towards Yuri. 

Seconds after, Jessica covers while a loud whimper roared in the room. Glancing at the calm brunette girl, Jessica looked down trying to erase the scene she just witnessed.

“Time to wake up.” Tiffany nonchalantly muttered, ignoring the glare of the tan girl.

“What the hell Tiff?”

Ignoring the outburst of the tan girl, Tiffany carefully lift the still sleeping little girl and calmly face the furious tan girl.

“Time to wake up.” Tiffany once again muttered calmly.

“Do you really have to fu**** squeeze my ?” Yuri angrily exclaim. Tiffany who remained calm and composed, stood in front of Yuri and beam her beautiful smile.

“I love you too. Now Jessica is here.” Tiffany responded wearing her sarcastic smile then face the blushing blonde girl. Yuri frown and ignore the presence of the blonde girl and continue drilling holes in Tiffany’s head with her piercing glares.

“I’ll wash Krystal, you can go back in the living room now.”

“Ay..yeah..” Jessica shyly answered and rush out in the room.

“Why did you do that?” Yuri seems to be still mad at Tiffany.

“Aish..it was for fun okay. Now, prepare yourself or you will be late f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter