I love the way you lie 1..

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica Jung the CEO of Jung corp. One of the biggest company in US. She's always busy, will being the CEO of a huge company is not an easy task. Jessica aka ice princess, independent and responsible, after her boyfriend cheated on her, she built a huge wall to protect her heart and become numb.

Jessica's phone rang, she raise her brows and look at the caller id, she immediately grab and answer her phone.

J: Daddy..

Mr. H (Hwang): Jessica, Tiffany's in the hospital again.

J: What? ok, I'll be there in a minute.

Jessica hang up the phone and grab her purse and car keys.

 

Jessica Pov

After hearing that Tiffany was rush to the hospital again I feel weak. I was glad when Daddy (Mr. Hwang) told me he is bringing Tiffany back here in L.A, I really miss my best friend/sister. Yes, she's like a sister to me, we literally grow up together coz our parents are close friends. We are always together, our dreams are compose of me and her but as time goes by Tiffany decided to go back to Korea to pursue her dreams and that is to be an artist, an idol. At first I didn't agree to it, I mean she's talking a huge risk and being an idol is not an easy job coz you need to be perfect in the people's eyes and your privacy, will kiss your privacy goodbye. Then few months after she arrive in Korea, she told me she change her mind and don't want to be an artist anymore. I was worried about her but she assured that she's fine and after that we loss our contacts coz I was been appointed by my father to be the CEO of our company. I can't help but to feel guilty and sad at the same time coz I left my best friend, I should have been in her side in the first place and now knowing her condition broke my heart. Daddy (Mr. Hwang) called me few times now telling me that Tiffany commit suicide. I wanted to ask her but it seems like there is huge wall in between us now. She change, I didn't know her anymore. We fall apart and I know it's my fault, after what happen that bastard do to me I buried myself to work and avoided all the people close to me. I look at myself in the rear view mirror and wipe my tears away and start to drive to the hospital.

"Daddy what happen?" I panicly ask Tiffany's dad who is now walking back and forth in the lobby.

"Jessica, Tiffany tried to kill herself again," I hug Daddy and rub his back.

"Daddy, why she's doing this? I should have been there when she need me. Now look at mu best friend." I sadly cooed, blaming myself again for what happen to my best friend. Daddy fatherly pat my head while shooking his head.

"It's not your fault Jessica, it's my fault for letting her go there alone. There is something I want to know that's why I plan to go to Korea to know truth." I pull away a little to face Daddy and look at him sternly.

"Tiffany, she keep on mentioning Yuri. I'm not 100% sure but I think that Yuri is someone special to Tiffany." I raise my left brows in confusion and shook my head.

"Daddy, what do you mean?" I ask, he took a deep breath and look at the window.

"When she's asleep, she keep on mumbling Yuri and expressing her love to that person. Tears rolling down on her cheeks as she keep on begging and insisting her love but I guess that Yuri rejected her or something. I am going to Korea to know what exactly happen. I want to know everything that's why I decided to do this.Maybe I will be gone for a week, so please take care of my princess Jessica." Daddy voice tremble, I know his holding his tears. I sigh and close my eyes to think clearly.

"Yuri, she's Tiffany's girlfriend Jessica. I decided to hire someone to investigate and dig a little information about that Yuri and I found out that they are together. Tiffany hide it, afraid I might go against her relationship. And Tiffany indirectly confirm it, when she unconsciously blurt out her feelings towards Yuri." Daddy muttered as if it was nothing, I blink my eyes a couple of times to process what Daddy's revelation.

"Is that one of the reason why we fall apart? She might think I am against to it too." I thought and look at my best friend lying in the bed unconscious. "Am I?" I mentally ask myself.  I press my temples an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter