It's you..after all...2

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany took a deep breath and put her hands over Jessica’s shaking hands.

“Jess I really wanted to help you. Please let me.”

A loud sigh escape from Jessica’s mouth.

“Okay but in one condition, keep that ugly black girl away from me or else I will cut in her sleep.”
 

Tiffany cover to stop herself from laughing loudly. She can’t believe herself right now, she should be worried with her best friend’s situation but looking at blonde girl right now she can’t help but to secretly thank the tan girl coz Jessica seem to be back to herself. The cold and a little sadistic girl she grew up with.

“Pany ah what do you want?”

“I miss eating pizza Taetae. Can we order one?”

“Of course. Anything for my Pany ah..”

“EeHheemm..”

Jessica raise her left brows while angrily eyeing her best friend. Seeing this sweet interaction tickles her bad ego, causing her to immediately lose her temper. Taeyeon blankly eyeing the blonde girl then pouted her lips cutely facing her girlfriend. Tiffany softly pinch Taeyeon’s pouting lips and lean forward then whisper, “Later okay? Yuri seems to unleash my best friend’s  bad side. Be patient okay?”

“Anything for my pany..”

“Aww..my Taetae.”

Tiffany lovingly caress her lover’s cute face then formally sat down beside her glaring best friend.

“Aurgghh I’m so hungry. Tae cook something.”

Taeyeon stood up and  rolled her eyes but as good best friend as she is, she complied and check their refrigerator. Yuri was rubbing her stomach while pouting exaggeratedly. Jessica scoff and angrily cross her arms against her chest.

Ring............. ring.......


“Jessie..”

Jessica nervously clench her fist as it starts to shakes uncontrollably.

“Don’t worry.” Tiffany muttered tapping Jessica’s shaking hands then warmly smiles at the nervous girl. Taking a deep breathe Tiffany grab her phone and stood up.

“Auntie?”

“Tiffany! Is Jessica with you?”

Tiffany turn around to fully face the agitated blonde girl. Again she warmly smile at the latter before responding to the person in the other line, “No Auntie. What happen?”

“She ran away. Please if she calls or come by at your house can you call me?”

“What? Oh my GOd. Of course Auntie, I’ll call you if I got anything about Jessie. I’ll call her after this too. Bye Auntie.” Tiffany hang up and walk back to her best friend.

“Hey..it’s okay. Auntie just ask me if you’re with me.” Jessica buried her wet face and her shoulders started to shaken. A soft sob was heard after that.

“What wrong?”

“Her mom called!” Tiffany mouthed. Taeyeon mouth form a “O” shape then eyed the tan girl beside her.

“Baby stop crying, I’m sure you look ugly now.”

Pak..

Taeyeon smack the tan girl’s head and apologically eyed her girlfriend.

Ding dong...

“Yay..thats the pizza.” Yuri excitedly exclaim running towards the door. After a minute, Yuri stood in front of the other girls wearing a wide grin. Wiggling her brows Yuri teasingly sways the pizza letting the trio smell the  pizza.

“YAH, just put it in the table.”

“Baby pizza.” Jessica didn’t respond and lean her head in Tiffany’s left shoulder. Yuri eyed Taeyeon then shrug her shoulder and savor the food they order. Once in a while Yuri glance at the blonde girl, a little worried and somehow felt sorry. 

Yuri nudge Taeyeon.

“What?”

“She’s still crying.”

“So?”

“I don’t want to see anyone crying.”

“Yah, stay away from her okay! Aish..you better behave Yul.”

“What? Yah, I’m just saying okay..aish...dirty midget.”

Pak...

“What are you guys talking?”

“Nothing Pany ah..”

“Fany she smack me.” Yuri shake her shoulders and fake a sob.

“You’re ugly.”

Tiffany press her lips, seems like Yuri can easily change Jessica’s mood. She secretly glance at her best friend with a small smile slides off her face.

“Taetae can you come with me? I want to grab some drinks.” Tiffany squint her eyes and signal her lover to just comply and don’t ask questions.

“Fany ah, I’ll help you. My Baby seems to be in a hell mode. I don’t wanna die now.” Yuri hurriedly stood up and glance at the glaring blonde girl. Frowning a bit, Yuri then smirk. She make sure Jessica is looking at her then she charmingly wink at the latter.

“Disgusting!”

“Denial. I know you like it.” Yuri teasingly pointing her index finger and smugly bump Taeyeon,.

“Yak, Fany I’ll come with you. Let’s go before I can’t stop myself from killing a stupid animal here.” Jessica drag her best friend out in the living room. Yuri chuckle looking at the grumpy blonde girl.

“Tae I think she likes me.”

Pak..

“Why do you always smack me today?”

“I told you stay away from her. Aish this girl. She’s not like those girls you bring in here then you’ll say “See  when I see you.” F**k Yul, aren’t you tired of that life?”

Yuri took a deep breathe as she look down. A loud sigh is heard like Yuri regret it, like Yuri is tired and wanted to change. Yuri press her hands against her both eyes.

On the other hand, Taeyeon seems to be bothered, she’s been telling Yuri to be serious in her life and stop fooling around but seems like all her advises gone through Yuri’s other ear then is blown away by the air. Looking at the tan girl, Taeyeon knows that the tan girl is up to something. This actions can lure other people but for Taeyeon? She knows her best friend too well to be fooled by this simply act of the tan girl. 

“I’m just so nice Tae that I consider them first before my self.”

Taeyeon gritted her teeth then loudly flick her tongue. That’s what she expected anyway but she can’t help but to be annoyed.

“Aish this girl.” Taeyeon hissed while looking at the tan girl running towards the kitchen.

“Hi girls.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Ah...grab something to eat or drink because this is a kitchen?” Yuri sarcastically responded. Tiffany twitch her right eye then softly turn the blonde girl towards the drinks they’re preparing.

“Behave.” Tiffany mouth at the tan girl.

“Can I have one drink?”

“Here. Now go.” Tiffany handed one glass then return to what they are doing.

“Be careful I put something in it.” Jessica evilly chuckle then rolled her eyes and turn around making Yuri to face her back.

Yuri walk towards Jessica and softly sniff Jessica‘s scent...then she lean forward and softly whispered... “I know..your love.” After her smooth act, Yuri hurriedly left the kitchen for she knows for sure that the blonde girl will become violent again. Playfully swaying her hands, one hand has drink on it, Yuri then shake her hips then did a deep hip . Looking at her best friend Taeyeon can only sigh loudly while shaking her head.

“What happen?”

“I don’t know Tae, I just feel happy. This is a good day.”

Taeyeon eyed the tan girl then decided to shut , doesn't want to waste her energy for nothing. Seeing her best friend happy is good enough and no need to dig in nor ask more questions.

“Yul I’m serious. Tiffany really need us. Please can you help us?” Taeyeon seriously ask her best friend support. Yuri look at her best friend and nod her head. Taeyeon notice something different from her bestfriend after Jessica came in the picture. Yuri will easily give in but if something came up in her wild mind, her mind will immediately change and make everything a little lighter or in other words Yuri will try to be funny to ease the aweful tension.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of her.” Taeyeon eyed her best friend intently then she smile coz she knows that Yuri meant it. Not long after, the two girls came in with drinks in their hands. Yuri calmly sat on her spot, ignoring the two girls. Tiffany raise her brow and her head pointing the tan girl. Taeyeon shrug her shoulder and reach out for her drink.

They watch a movie in silent, Tiffany gradually glance at the tan girl who all of a sudden became silent and behave.

“Taetae..”

“Just trust her Pany ah.. She’s fine.” Taeyeon assured the bothered girlfriend and grab the latter’s left hand and intertwine their fingers. Yuri glance at the couple then pouted.

“Blahblaah...” Yuri playfully and loudly rumble as she yawn while tapping .

“I’m sleepy. I’ll be in my room.” Yuri stood up and loudly flick her tongue as she face the blonde girl. With the tan girl’s act, Jessica mood automatically change into a dark one.

“What? You’re blocking the TV!”

“Nothing just letting you know that my room will be ooff----” Yuri loudly growl, bend down, knees press together while holding her center, her very sacred part.

“That’s just a soft blow. Does it hurt that much?” A twinge of pride glimmers in Jessica’s eyes but sadness layered just beneath.

“Nope. I’m lucky I don’t have balls but dang...are you that eager? Owwoww (Yuri took a couple step back while putting her both hands in front of her after seeing the blonde girl is about to stand up.)...geezz chill woman.. Tae, Fany I’ll sleep now my libido is drained to the sewer.. thanks to my baby.” Yuri wink at the mad blonde girl then hurriedly run to her room.

“I like you too Baby.” Yuri shouted inside her room.

Jessica press her nose bridge then strictly eyed the smiling couple.

“Funny? What’s funny? Huh?” Jessica coldly ask, raising her left brow.

“Tae, can you fix your room, I guess Jessie is tired.”

Taeyeon stood up not forgetting to press her lips against her girl friend’s forehead. Taking a deep breathe Taeyeon stood in front of the blonde girl.

“You just meet her, please don’t focus on her ahmmm...( Taeyeon paused trying to find the right word) not so good attitude but please trust me when I say she’s harmless, she's really is. She’s playful but never did she hurt anyone physically just put aside the emotional part but all in all she’s a good person. I wanted to help too not just because you are Pany’s best friend but because I treat you like a close friend too. Just be patient and you’ll finally get used to her teasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter