bad and good......6

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting in a wheelchair, it’s been 2 weeks had past after she got out from the hospital. Yuri sigh heavily and look at the cloudy sky.

“Yul?"

“Tae, we need to talk to Dad." Yuri directly blurt out her thoughts. She’s bothered, with tons of questions in her head and there’s only one way to know everything and that is to confront their father. Not, that they accuse or blame their father for what happen but because its only their father knows their real identity and no one else. So, if someone has been tracking them, their father would surely know. 

Taeyeon press her lips together, debating if they should drag their father or not. Its their first mission that their father entrusted to them, what would he say if he’ll know how they mess it up?

“Tae, we need Dad. This Byung hun knows who we are, which is really frustrating. I’m so pissed right now Tae but I can’t do anything.” Yuri tears rolled down instantly, the latter immediately look down, ashamed of showing off her weakness. Taeyeon kneeled down and lift her sister’s face to face her. Taeyeon can't bare looking at her sister helpless, looking down for a couple seconds then look up metting Yuri's teary eyes.

“Shh..ok..ok.. I’m.... I’m here Yul. If you want someone to talk to. I’m here. We’ll talk to dad.” Yuri force a smile and weakly nod her head. She can’t say a single word or else she’ll broke down.

“HEY..” Taeyeon and Yuri turn their heads towards the roaring voice. Taeyeon frown and bite her right lower lip as she angrily stare at the latter.

“Why are you here? And why are you walking without your cane? Didn’t Kahi unnie told you to stay in bed and don’t force yourself---”

“Geezz... yes Mom. Anyway, I’m hungry, rather than wasting your energy nagging at me for walking around, how about, cook something for me so I’ll stay in bed?”

Yuri chuckle softly while clutching her chest, totally amazed in Sooyoung sarcastic respond.

Taeyeon press her temples and was about to retaliate when Hyoyeon pop in the scene.After all, as much as she wanted to tackle the sarcastic girl, she can’t because the said girl is still recovering from that incedent. A wide grin plastered in Taeyeon’s face and turn around to face the newly arrived girl.

“Hyo, cook something for your shikshin sister. She’s whining----”

“Hyo fried chicken, orange chicken, teriyaki---”

“Where are your manners huh? Why did you in and cut me---”

“Tae you just cut Sooyoung too.” Yuri cut her older sister, defending her buddy. Taeyeon scoff and glared at her younger siblings.

“Aish.. I’m hungry Tae. You’re the oldest and dad is not here, so that leaves you to take care of your sweet, cute, beautiful and stunning younger sister. That’s me, they’re not included.” Hyoyeon smack the boastful girl while Yuri and Taeyeon is staring at the latter in disgust.

“That’s my title you buttless stick girl.” Yoona pop in the scene, glaring at Sooyoung.

“Look who’s talking. Without your skin, you’re a perfect example of a walking skeleton.” Sooyoung retaliated and mockingly chuckle at Yoona.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon laugh along while Yuri was holding her chest, feeling a little pain after her chest is stretch out.

Yoona look at her body and angrily stare at her laughing sisters.

“Funny, really funny. My stomach is aching from laughing hard.” Yoona sarcastically responded and sat in Yuri’s lap.

“Ok..ok..enough. Hyo, can you cook something? I need to prepare Yuri’s meds.” 

Hyoyeon sigh and pouted...

“Fine... Yoong and Soo help me.” 

Hearig their names, the duo flick their tongues, annoyed but still followed Hyoyeon,leaving Taeyeon and Yuri.

“Tae? Push me, I’m tired.”

Hearing the whine of her sister, Taeyeon press her lips while shaking her head sadly but deep down inside her, she’s willing to help, no words needed. 

Seeing her sister’s respond, Yuri sadly look down and started rolling the wheel of her wheelchair. 

“Why am I so nice? This kids are taking advantage of my kindness. Aish...aish...fine...” Taeyeon chanted in her mind and softly tap Yuri’s shoulder, the tan girl hold herself to smile and let the older girl guide her.

 

 

Few days past, Yuri and her sisters are now okay, wounds are already healed. They decided to talk to their dad. After Taeyeon and Yuri conversation, they decided to ask their other sister’s opinion, about asking their dad about their target, Lee Byung hun. 

Aside from Taeyeon and Yuri, Sooyoung is bothered too. The guy she encountered knew her real name as well. While Yoona is eager to know who beat her. On the other hand, Hyoyeon is silently listening at her sister and she can’t deny that she also wanted to know how those guys know her sister’s real identity. Everyone come to an agreement to talk their dad tonight.

Sitting on the couch that is facing in their dad’s table, the girls are nervous and fidgeting. Mixed emotions lingered, a part of them just wanted to bury the past because it is  horrible, but the other part is eager to know the reason behind the attack that cause them everything.

It’s been four weeks now that they rarely had a  decent conversation with their father coz the said man is busy and working on something that the girls didn’t bother asking coz they also have their own problem.

“Babies..”

The girls turn around and was welcomed with a warm smile from their father. Taeyeon frown and look down and that, didn’t go unnoticed by Seung Heon.

“What’s wrong?” He ask.

“Dad, they (Hyoyeon pointed Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri) told us that those bastards who attack them knows their real identity. How come? And do you know this Lee Byung hun?” 

Seung Heon eyes widen, then gulp nervously. He’s so careless and blame his self for what happen to his daughters. 

“We trust you Dad, we expect you’ll tell us the truth.” Sooyoung exclaim, the middle aged man close his eyes and nod his head weakly. 

“There’s no more reason to keep everything now.” The middle aged man thought.

“I hope all of you will understand why I keep all of this from you. If only I check that folder before giving it to you, this wouldn’t have happened. How reckless of me and I apologize f----”

“Dad, can we go to the point? We’re not blaming you. I guess everything happen for a reason and that is for us to know the whole truth.” Yuri butted in, Seung Heon nod his head once again and nervously squeeze his shaky hands.

“Promise me first that you will let me finish everything before reacting. Can all of you promise me that?”

The girls look at each other then nod their heads in responds. Seung Heon stood up from his chair and walk towards his window and stare at the beautiful dark sky. For how many years he tried to ready his self for this day to come but being in the situation where he is in now, those long years of efforts vanished in the wind. His heart quiver in fear, his eyes starting to filled with tears, mind went blank and knees starting to wobble. Seon heon took a deep breath and put his both hands in side table near the window for support.

“Lee Byung hun used to be my partner.”

Seung Heon started and close his eyes tight, reminiscing his past. He can hear all the fuss and the loud gasp from his daughters but he doesn’t have the courage to face his daughters especially when he’s about to tell the whole truth. He keep his posture and locked his gaze in the sky again.

“We fall apart after what he did to your family................ Yuri. I---” 

“What?”

Yuri shouted, rush towards her father and roughly turn her father around to face her.

“You were there? You killed my family?” Tears fall in Yuri’s eyes, as her grip tightens in his father’s collar. Receiving nothing from the middle aged man, Yuri punch Seung heon straight in his face. 

Seeing the younger girl’s eyes, Seung heon regretted his decision but its too late now.

 He just stood in his spot, receiving Yuri’s hard punches, letting Yuri do what she wanted to do. He close his eyes, can’t stand looking at Yuri’s eyes that filled with anger and pain again. 

After keeping Yuri, he promise to his self that he will try his best to cover up those weary eyes, eyes that are filled up with agonizing and excruciating pain. He wanted to change Yuri’s life into a colorful, full of life and love. And now, sad to say, he, himself broke his own promise. Looking at Yuri now, Seung heon let out his tears and let down his thick wall  as he kneeled down and softly apologizes to the said younger girl. Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs, then again charge and beat the middle aged man without mercy.

Minutes later, the other girls butted in and pull Yuri away from their father. Everything happen so fast that it take awhile for them to react. Yoona help Seung heon to stand up, but seeing her sister’s state, Yoona turn around and face her father with fist tightly clenched.

“Yul, you’re bleeding.” Sooyoung is in panic and ripped off Yuri’s shirt, leaving the tan girl with her sports bra. Taeyeon runs to Yuri’s room to grab Yuri’s medicine kit while Hyoyeon put a pressure on Yuri’s wound. Yuri, helplessly fall on the floor and cried hard.

“Don’t you dare. Stay away from my sister.” Yoona angrily muttered, stopping Seung heon from his track going to Yuri. The middle aged man stops and look at Yuri worriedly.

“I---(sniff) I thought you will let me finish first? Please (sniff) let me finish.” Yoona left Seung heon side and walk towards Yuri. Sooyoung and Yoona pull Yuri up and carefully laid the weak girl on the couch, while Taeyeon and Hyoyeon is treating Yuri’s newly open wound.

“Continue.” Taeyeon coldly said. Seung heon sigh deeply. Composing his self again. Wipping off the blood in her nose, eye brows and lips, the middle aged man took a deep breathe as he again let his tears rolled down in his cheeks. No one sees this side of him, except his daughters. He felt weak, hopeless and powerless this time.

He need to tell everything now or else he will lose her daughters for good.

“I was there when he attack Yuri’s family. All your fathers are our target that time coz they manage the biggest group, mainly because they’re five of them managing their group. Attacking them without a proper plan is like planning for our own death sentence. So, we followed them everywhere, to know when is the right time to attack. W---”

“If our father is working together, how come we didn’t know each other?” Hyoyeon curiously ask, unconsciously cutting her father. Seung heon look at Hyoyeon then wipe his tears.

“To protect all of you, considering this kind of business is not worth to brag around.” He responded.

“Did you kill my family?” Sooyoung voice trembles, Seung heon shake his head furiously and once again kneeled down in front of his daughters.

“Did you know what’s the last thing I said to my dad?” Sooyoung muttered and started crying, she glance at her sisters then smile sadly. Taeyeon engulf Sooyoung into a tight hug.

“I hate you. I. HATE.YOU.” Sooyoung softly and clearly mumbled. She buried her face against her palms and cried hard. Yoona eyes filled with tears while looking at her sisters crying. It not a usual scene seeing her sisters this weak and fragile. And seeing them like that, her heart became heavy and slowly tearing apart. 

Few seconds past, Sooyoung look up and tiredly stare at the white ceiling.

“We had an argument on that day, I was so stubborn coz I wanted to go out but my dad forbid me to go out. And that’s why I said those words out loud and sneak out in our house, disobeying my dad. I hated myself for saying that to him, but I’m too late now. When I came back to our house, all I see is blood all over our living room. My dad was sitting on his favorite couch drench with his own blood while my mom is lying on the floor at back of the couch same as my dad, bath with her own blood. I went outside and grab all the stones in our lawn. I went to our neighbors lawn and started throwing stones in their window coz I thought they did it. That's how I ended up in that stupid foster home. I hate you, my last-----”

“Shh,... Stop..”  Seung heon shush his daughter and hug the said girl tight.

“Get off my sister.” Hyoyeon push back Seung heon and securely hug Sooyoung.

“How about you listen to us. I know you already know what happen but I beat you didn’t know everything. This is the right time, right?” Taeyeon muttered out of the blue. You can clearly sense the anger in her tone. 

Seung heon shake his head in response. He’s totally against this kind of set up. Reminiscing the past will only open the supposed to be healed wounds. And most importantly, he doesn’t want to see his kids broken again...but somehow, fate butted in and Seong heon can no longer handle this.

“It would be painful, if all of you will reminisce your past. Just let me finish, so all of you will understand. Please.. I’m begging you..” Tried to persuade her daughters.

“You don’t want to know what you and your partner took away from us?” Hyoyeon sarcastically ask. Seung heon heave and felt weak all of a sudden. The most powerful man now is totally powerless,weak and very fragile kneeling in front of her daughters.

“Please....” He pleaded again.

Ignoring her fathers’ plea, Hyoyeon look at her sisters and force to smile. This would be the first time they’ll gonna tell their past to each other. What they only know about each other is just a small fragments of their past. Their father forbid them to share their past coz he believe it won’t do good for his daughters. Right now seems like the right time for each girls to express and let their past be told.

“I am so happy that day coz we’re going to Disney land. We are in our car, happily chatting when a couple of bikers appeared up front of our car. Things happen so fast. The last thing I remember is the strong force that push me out of the car. The next morning, I woke up with trash all over me. I was in panic  and hurriedly stood up, running towards the road to look for my parents but I didn’t see my parents or even our car. I only a small debris of car parts scattered in the road. I stayed on that street, hoping my parents will come and pick me up. (Hyoyeon pause then look at Seung heon.) I heard from the people around in that street talking about a car that was burnt down. Few days past, I realized, the car they’re talking about is my parents car. Our car. Then you appeared. How convenient, you appear all of sudden and keep me.” Hyoyeon wipe off her tears and coldly stare at the middle aged man.

“I’m sorry.” Seung heon murmured softly.

“Me? I hate my parents coz I was jealous with my younger sister. I feel like, my parents only see her. So, I isolated myself from my family. I was in my secret room at the back of our house that day. Talking with my dookongs when I heard a roaring gun shots inside our house. I froze in my spot the whole time. After half an hour, after the deafening gun shots, I stood up and run towards our house. When I arrived in the kitchen, I saw my mom hugging my bleeding sister, both unconscious, while my dad was pinned in our cabinet with knives stab on his chest, stomach, both hands and feet. I shook my mom’s shoulder but she fall on the ground lifelessly. I didn’t know what to do, so I sat silently beside my mom while crying my heart out. Then few minutes after, I heard my sister weakly gasp. I hurriedly lift her head but she whimpered loudly and cried. I said,.......... I said..... (Taeyeon pause and bit her lower lip, stopping herself to burst out her tears. Bitting her lips so hard for a second. After feeling she’s ready, she continued..) I said, “Unnie’s here, do--don’t close you’re eyes.”. She smiles at me. She’s so beautiful when she smiles. How can I not notice that before? I’m so stupid. She weakly raise her right hand to caress my soaking wet cheeks. “I love you unnie." That’s her last words to me, then she’s gone. She died in my arms, the girl I treated horribly because of some stupid childish emotions, she’s dead. I look around and all I see is my family died in a horrible death. Few minutes after, I stood up and shouted at them because I was mad, how can they leave me behind? How can they leave me alone? ( Taeyeon pause again, giving herself time to breathe.)That’s why I wanted to die. I wanted to be with them and be able to make it up with my sister. Then you came." Taeyeon narrated and with strong emotions building up, she can’t longer hold her tears as it burst out. With tears rolling down her cheeks, she softly and weakly slap her dad’s chest.

“Please stop this.” Seong heon beg once again.

“You don’t want to hear mine? Oh, I forgot, you already know. You know, how you and your partner killed my family, how my dad fall lifelessly in the floor while you guys still shooting at him, while my oppa was murdered like an animal and everything, everything happen in front of me.”

Yuri sniff and clench her aching chest. After a couple of minutes past, Yuri felt the urge to continue narrating her horrible past.

“Did you know why I ended up in that cabinet? ( Yuri eyed her father, Seung heon slowly shake his head in respond) Of course you won’t. We we’re playing hide and seek on that day while my mom is preparing some snacks for us. Then suddenly my brother drag me out from my hiding place and push me on that cabinet. He was sweating and shaking on that time but he force to smile widely to cover up his fears. I was so dumb to realize what’s going on that day. He told me, that no matter what happen I will never get out from that cabinet and I should keep in mind that we are just playing. So whatever I see or hear, is not true, we are just playing. That I should win this game for him, by not going out of that cabinet. Again and again, my brother keep on telling me to stay in that cabinet and never get out until he said so. Not long enough, I heard many footsteps outside the room, then my father appeared pulling my brother close to him, I softly push the cabinet door but my brother  and my dad look towards where I was hiding and shake their heads weakly. “I said stay there.” my brother softly mumbled. I close the door softly then stayed on that cabinet while silently pecking in between the door. Few minutes past, the door is roughly open then just a blink of an eye, I gasp when a deafening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter