I love you more that this 1.....

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyon walk back and forth in the living room while glancing at her wrist watch.

"Aish..where could she be? It's already late.." Taeyeon kick the couch and slam her petite body in the couch. After half hour of waiting, the door click, Taeyeon immediately stood up and saw the one she's waiting for.

"Tae tae? you're still awake?" Tiffany ask in disbelief, Taeyeon scoff and ignore the eye smiling princess and walk to her room but before she can reach the stairs, Tiffany grab her wrist and turn her around.

"You're waiting for me right?" Tiffany voices doesn't sound like she's asking but more on assuming. Taeyeon shook her head. "Wrong.." her short respond, afraid she might blurt out the truth. Yes, she's been waiting for Tiffany and was worried sick when it was already late and yet the eye smiling princess is still not home. Tiffany went on a date with her boyfriend, which cause Taeyeon's heart to bleed and turn into tiny pieces.

"Oh..then what are you doing here then?" Tiffany is sure that Taeyeon is lying, coz she know the blonde girl from head to toe. Taeyeon gulp and nervously chuckle.

"Tae tae, I know everything. I am not damn and numb not to feel your affections towards me but please I don't want to hurt you. Tae you are one of the most important person in my life, please don't ruin our friendship. I can't go any further than that, I'm sorry.." Tiffany bluntly exclaim, she thinks she have to do it to prevent Taeyeon's admiration to go deeper which can only ruin their friendship. She value their friendship so much that's why she's begging Taeyeon to stop everything that might ruin their friendship. Taeyeon smile bitterly and nodd her head weakly.

"You got me. Yes, I love you Fany but I know where to stand and where is my place Fany. I'm just worried but don't worry this will never happen again." Taeyeon softly muttered as she try to talk straight, don't want the latter to see her weak side and don't want Tiffany to pity her or feel guilty.

"You're right, I should stop this before it will ruin everything." Taeyeon beam a dorky smile, reassuring Tiffany she's fine. Tiffany hug Taeyeon and whisper "Thank you." Taeyeon bit her lower lip tight holding her tears to fall.

"Nah..no need to thank me. I'm sleepy now. nyt.." Taeyeon fake a yawn and wave at Tiffany. Every step she take feels like years for her, tears starting to fall luckily Tiffany is on her phone now talking to her boyfriend, Taeyeon was walking slowly as her knees are shaking but she gather all her strength to drag herself to her room. She silently lay in the bed not wanting to wake Sunny up. She turn to her side and let her tears fall until her eyes where tired of crying and she fall asleep.

__________________

2 days after

Night time................

 

Yuri giggling talking to Yoona, while Yoona was whinning tagging Yuri's shirt.

"Unnie, not funny. I'm dying here. Aish..why did I feel this kind of feelings.." Yoona ruffled her hair and close her eyes tight. Yuri chuckle loudly which pisses  Yoona, the doe eyed girl smack Yuri's head.

"Thanks, I really feel your undying sympathy and I'm speechless of your sweetness." Yoona sarcastically muttered and glared at Yuri. The tan girl stop from laughing and pout, she take a deep breathe and face the younger girl.

"Yoong, you know we are the same right? but I guess we can't do nothing coz they only see us as a sister or worst as a friend. It hurts so much that I just shrugg it off and laugh out of it. Why? I might end up in the cemetery, 10 ft under the ground if I'll take everything seriously. Your heart is dying, just so you know my heart is already dead." Yuri seriously exclaim, Yoona hug Yuri tight.

"What should we do now?" Yoona innocently ask, Yuri smile bitterly and tap Yoona's shoulder.

"Bury and forget our feeling for them.." Yuri responded and lean her head on the couch.

"Atleast you where able to kiss her..hehehe." Yoona playfully nudge Yuri's side and wiggle her brows, Yuri slap Yoona's shoulder and shook her head.

"Yah, forget about that. I don't want to remember it anymore." Yuri  sadly cooed, Yoona s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter