I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALREADY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two part wedding is here now! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                                       

 

(3 days later)

“Mommy! Wake up! Mommy!”

“mmmmm”

“Wake up Mommy! Wake up!”

“mmmmm”

“MOMMY! WAKE UP!”

“Oh what the F….” I said in annoyance but was able to stop myself from cursing when I saw Jayda beside me.

I’m really going to die soon. I have a feeling that another wave of stress will surely make me vanish in this wonderful planet. My mind is just so tired from all the thinking and my body is about to give in with all the preparations. There’s just too much in my hands right now that I can’t even hold everything up.

Two days ago, we arrived here in Greece, Santorini to be exact. Yes, we are in a far away land just for our dream wedding to become reality. All of this is Jiyong’s idea and because I really love this place, I just can’t resist and can’t say no. What we didn’t know is that, preparing a wedding outside of your comfort zone is totally difficult not to mention the money that you have to spend just for everything to work out right. I don’t know how we were able to take all of this, but I have to give all the credits to my husband for he is the one who strived so hard just to give me the perfect wedding that we are dreaming about.

                                                                                         

 

We have brought everybody here and I’m telling you, it’s so fun and crazy. It’s also the first time that both our families met each other coz before it’s just my mom that Jiyong’s parents have met but now, they’ve already met my brothers and Gramps. The whole YG family is here as well and they are rocking Greece with their swag.

“Morning bride-y!” Trish greeted and I smiled at her.

“Am I really getting married today?” I asked and the women in the room laughed so hard.

“Why Clarise? Are you planning to back out?” Dami-unnie asked and I chuckled.

“Can I?” I joked and they cracked up in laughter again.

“You can’t! Jiyong oppa will surely die if you do that” CL said and I laughed.

“Gosh! I haven’t seen Jiyong for a whole day already!” I said and they put their aww-she’s-missing-her-hubby-poor-baby look on their faces.

Well, there’s this superstition that the bride and the groom cannot see each other before the wedding and my mom and mother in-law is very strict on this. They even rented another hostel for me just for us not to see each other. Of course, we cannot take risks and there is nothing bad in believing it it’s just that, I really wanted to see him.

“I’ve heard that the boys went swimming” Dami-unnie said while we’re having breakfast.

“Gosh! We haven’t even enjoyed Santorni yet…we’ve been here for two days now” I said and they nod in agreement.

“Don’t worry…we’ll rock this wonderful haven after your wedding” Trish said and I nod.

“Wait! Clarise can’t rock this place with us” Bom said and I looked at her curiously.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Because you and Jiyong will rock each second away after your wedding…you’re already in your honeymoon stage by that time” she answered and I looked at her in disbelief.

“I have to agree with Bom…you guys have to work on baby number three already” mom said and I smirked.

“Omma is agreeing with Aunty” Dami-unnie said and I looked at Omma and she’s just smiling at me like an innocent little kid.

Gosh! This whole baby thing has been our every day topic already since we came here. All of them wanted us to produce another baby like it’s that easy. I mean, we just cannot do it once and boom! I’m pregnant already. Making a baby is really a hit and miss thing, you know.

“Baby number has to wait for a while coz Jiyong is still going to prepare for their new album after this wedding” I told them.

“You can squeeze it in his schedule…after all…you have so many free time already….you can visit him at work and…you know” Gummy said and I looked at her in surprise.

I cannot believe this! Even the girls of YG are giving me these wild and naughty advices just to have that next baby. Are the twins not enough that’s why they’re asking for another one? Even Jiyong is not thinking of making one this early for he knows that he’ll be busy as hell once we arrive in Seoul.

After our baby talk, we got the chance to go out and feel the sun on our skins. We went sun bathing in the beautiful beach near our hostel and the kids were able to enjoy the water. As far as I know, the boys are also here somewhere and I just can’t stop myself from looking around just to have a glimpse of Jiyong.

“Mommy!” Jinni shouted.

“Hey little boy!” I said and he sat beside me on the sand.

“Daddy’s right there…he’s with all the uncles and Grandpa’s” he informed me and I excitedly looked at where his hand is pointing.

Jinni and Toby are being taken care of their dads for almost a day now since the two little boys don’t want to be around women. Jayda, is the only kid that I’m taking care of these days and I kinda miss my twins already.

And there he is, still sporting a red hair while enjoying the sun. I love looking at him while having fun with his beloved people. I still can’t believe that he’s going to be my husband in a few hours from now.

“Tell daddy that I miss him already” I told Jinni and he stood up right away and ran towards his dad.

“Enjoying?” Trish asked after Jinni left.

“I’m super nervous nippy...I just can’t get my thoughts right” I answered and she rubbed my back gently.

“You know what nippy…that’s how I exactly feel before my wedding…my mind’s just so ed up that even my insecurity have to kick in already” she said and I sighed.

“Do you think all our hardships will pay off?” I asked a

Please log in to read the full chapter