THEY'RE HERE?!?!

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“What the hell is happening?” I asked myself after seeing the headlines.

“Hyung...this is really unexpected…they’ve only been married for weeks…how can she get pregnant that fast?” Seungri asked and my mind just zoned off.

I don’t know how long I stared in space but the moment I snapped back from my senses, the members are all in my room already except for TOP hyung. They are all in front of the laptop and is still reading articles about Clarise’s sudden pregnancy.

Is this really happening? If this is just a way of the Guichens to use her for promotions or just to attract attention, all I can say are they’re total bulls. How can they announce that she’s pregnant if she’s not, but on the other hand, what if she is? I’m pretty sure that Clarise won’t let her enemies do that to her. Did she sign another contract saying that she has to get pregnant with Gab’s baby?

“This is not right…something is not right” I muttered and the members all looked at me.

“Jiyong” Youngbae called and I looked at him.

“There’s something bugging me” he said.

“What is it?” I asked curiously.

“Did Clarise give you hints before she left? I mean…it’s just impossible for her to get pregnant with Gabs’ child” he answered and I sighed.

“She didn’t even show any symptoms…I don’t know anymore” I said with a twisted mind.

Minutes passed by and I’m still in the dark. I’m battling with my mind and heart if the news is really true or not. It can just be a rumor as well, but there’s a big possibility that they’re just making this noise for the media to recognize their new family and it can be a business strategy. As much as possible, I’m praying for it to not be true, for if it is, I’ll go crazy and I might break my head in pieces.

“Hyung! Charles hyung is calling you” Daesung said and handed me my phone.

“Hello?” I answered right away.

“Jiyong…the boys called me and they sound so worried…is something happening with you guys right now?” he asked and from the sound of his voice, I can tell that he just woke up.

“There is something going on hyung and I think you should know about it as well” I told him.

“What?” he asked.

“We’ll go there” I said and hanged up.

In a flash, the members and I went to Charles hyungs’ apartment. I want to clear things up with him and maybe get answers in a lot of questions.

“What is happening here?” Charles hyung asked the moment he opened the door.

“You need to see this” I told him and showed the articles to him.

“What is this?” he asked while looking at the print-outs.

“My sister is pregnant?” he asked in shock.

“It says there that she is” I said and he shook his head.

“I can sense that something is wrong here…I mean…Clarise cleared to me before she left that she won’t even let Gab touch her….and according to Trish…those two didn’t even have a honeymoon and they’re not living together…how will that get her pregnant without any physical contact?” he asked and I sighed.

“I don’t know hyung…I was thinking  that maybe this is just for promotions or a strategy for the company…but then again…Clarise wouldn’t let them use her in such kinds most especially they are making a rumor that she’s pregnant” I told him and he nods.

The five of us were flustered and silence embraced the room. Charles hyung was trying to contact Clarise but is seems like she’s really busy for she’s not even answering any of her brother’s call.

“Wait! I think someone is missing here” Youngbae said all of a sudden and we all looked at him curiously.

“TRISH!” Daesung shouted and I looked at them proudly.

Why haven’t I thought of Trish? Of course, if there’s someone who knows what’s going on with Clarise right now, it’s going to be her for she has spent two weeks with her and just got home yesterday. I’m wishing that Trish can clear things up to me.

“TOP hyung said that they’ll be here in a while” Seungri said and I bite my nails because of anxiety.

After half an hour, TOP hyung and Trish arrived and my heart raced the moment I saw them. All I want to do right now is interrogate Trish and make her spit out whatever she knows about this whole thing.

“What’s with the sudden meeting?” Trish asked as she settles on the couch.

“You just got home from your trip back home…right?” Charles hyung asked her and she nods.

“Yes..why?” she asked.

“How’s Clarise?” he asked and Trish looked so cool and relaxed.

“She’s doing fine…still an -y chic…all in all…she’s still her…but the only difference is she’s got a wedding ring and a different name already” she answered and hearing all those things hurt me BIGTIME.

“Have you seen this already?” I asked and gave her the print-outs.

Well, I cannot figure things out just by looking at Trish’s reaction. From the way she reacted, she looks shocked as hell like us but at the same time, I feel like she knows something and that she’s only hiding it from us.

“This is insane” she said and TOP hyung got the papers from her.

“Did you know something about this?” Charles hyung asked and she bit her lip and looked away.

“Trish…please…if you know something….kindly tell us...all I want to know is if this is true or not” I begged and she looked at me.

“I….I…I don’t have any clue…I was shocked as well” she said and I sighed.

So it looks like even Trish is in the dark. If only I can go there and get Clarise to talk just so that I’ll know if this pregnancy thing is true or not, I will do it no matter how many bodyguards stop me.

“If you don’t know anything about this…then…is Clarise planning to hide this from us?” Charles hyung said and I shook my head.

“No…I don’t think that she’s going to hide it…I feel like they’re telling her to not say anything about it” I said.

“But it’s just impossible for her to get pregnant…I mean…Jiyong…you’ve been trying for so long to get her pregnant and yet you’re not successful…and now…here’s Gab whom she married weeks ago…if she’s carrying his baby…all I can say is…he’s got a beautiful set of in his body for he got her pregnant right away” TOP hyung said and I smirked.

“No…this is all impossible…she just can’t get pregnant that easily” Charles hyung said.

We were silent after that and all we did was stare at each other and sigh. Right now, all we know is that there’s a possibility that she’s not really pregnant and they’re just using her for more popularity…but then again…she can really be carrying a baby for she’s a healthy girl and she’s capable of bearing a child.

“Trish” TOP hyung called and she snapped back from reality.

“What is it?” she asked and TOP hyung just stared at her making her awkward.

“What?” she asked again.

“Tell the truth now…I know that you’re hiding something” TOP hyung told her and we all waited for her to speak.

“Please Trish…if you know something…whatever it is…I’m fine with it” I told her and she sighed.

“Fine! I’m going to tell the truth even if I promised nippy that I will not even let one word get out of my mouth” she said and I looked at her intently and my ears are so ready to listen to her.

“What?” Charles hyung asked impatiently.

“Well…She…Clarise…!” she said and sighed “Nippy is really pregnant” she finished and we all looked at each other in shock.

What did she just say? Clarise, my Clarise is really pregnant? How? My mind got twisted once again and hearing that she’s pregnant is surreal for me.

“Can you repeat that again?” Charles hyung asked.

“Those articles are true…she’s a month and a half pregnant now” Trish answered and I started doing math in my mind.

It’s already a month since she left and as far as I can remember, we’ve been so active these past few months for we’ve been trying to

Please log in to read the full chapter