I FEEL LIKE TRASH.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Jiyong!”

“Jiyong!” I shouted frantically while running to the living room.

Gosh! Why is my in phone ringing non-stop and what’s worst is, it could be Gab, and G-dragon might answer it. What will I do if my lovely boyfriend answers it?

“Jiyong!” I shouted and he looked at me in shock.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing…where’s my phone?” I asked him and he shook his head and reached for my phone on the side table.

“What’s up with you? You look so nervous and your hair is still dripping and you still have soap on your arms” he told me and I looked at my arms and yes, it still has soap.

“uhmm…I just want to answer this call” I told him.

“It’s only a number” he said and I looked at the screen.

“Yeah…maybe it’s Trish” I told him.

“Answer it now…it’s been ringing for I don’t know how long already…it must be an important call” he said and I smiled at him and went inside my room.

Like what I’ve expected, my caller is really Gab and I’m just really thankful that G-dragon didn’t answer it.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Clarise!” Gab greeted cheerfully.

“Hey” I greeted back.

“uhmm…I’m sorry for calling so late…are you already sleeping? Did I wake you up or something?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Acutally…I’m about to sleep already” I answered.

“I’m really sorry…it’s just that…it took me a long time to make reservations for us in this wonderful restaurant…do you know ELBON?” he asked.

“I’ve heard it but I’ve never been there yet” I answered.

“Is it OK if we’ll have lunch there? Then maybe go somewhere else after…I’m not yet familiar with Seoul that’s why I don’t have the exact places where we can go” he said and I just nod as if he’s in front of me.

“Actually…I’m just free for lunch…I don’t think I can go somewhere else after that…I still have a lot of work to do” I told him.

“That’s sad…I really want to catch up with you…I’m actually excited for this date” he said and I was literally in shock.

“What date? Look…Gab…this isn’t a date” I said.

“What do you want to call it then?” he asked and I sighed.

“A simple hang out…catching up…something like that…but it’s definitely not a date” I answered.

“OK…whatever you say…so…are you up for tomorrow?” he asked.

“What if I tell you that I’m not?” I asked.

“Well…I’ll never stop calling you till you get sick of it and just decide to go out with me” he said confidently.

He really never changed. He’s still cocky and full of confidence, it is super annoying!

“Fine! I’ll go to lunch with you…I’ll meet you at the restaurant” I said.

“I want to pick you up from work…where are you working by the way?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t think that’s necessary…I can go to the restaurant anyway” I told him.

“Is your company a secret? Why don’t you want to tell me?” he asked then laughed and I smirked.

“Do you really have to know? Wait…let’s just cut this conversation short…OK? Tell me what time will we meet and let’s end this already” I told him out of annoyance.

“Wow! You never changed! You’re still that strong and fierce girl that I’ve met years ago” he said.

“I’ll hang up now” I told him.

“NO! WAIT!” he shouted.

“What?” I asked.

“OK…let’s meet at the restaurant by twelve noon…is that fine with you?” he asked.

“OK….I’ll be there by twelve…is that all? Can I sleep now?” I asked.

“I still want to talk to you but I guess you’re really tired from work that’s why you’re a little hot headed…I’ve got nothing more to say” he said.

“Alright…goodnight” I said and hanged up.

He really is an ! I cannot believe that I said yes to his invitation. I could’ve just told him that I’m really busy and I don’t have much time for all his bull.

Gab is really a night spoiler! I was so happy just a few minutes ago and now, I can’t even straighten my thoughts and I’m so in annoyed by him and his cockiness.

“Honey?” G-dragon called.

“Just finished talking on the phone!” I answered.

“Why are you still sitting there?” he asked while peeking in my room.

“Oh! I’m….actually going back to the bathroom already” I said and he walked in the room.

“You’re gonna be sick because of that…your hair is dripping wet and your body is not wiped properly…I will not be shocked if you will be burning because of fever later” he said and I chuckled.

“And if I had a fever…I’m so sure that you’ll take care of me…so it’s just fine” I told him and he smirked.

“I won’t” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because you’re not gonna be sick…cause you will go in the bathroom right now…wash up all the soap on your body and dry your hair” he said while pushing me to the bathroom.

“Whatever Jiyong!” I said and he closed the door.

After taking a bath, I went out to the living room carrying big pillows for us. I don’t know what’s gotten into me that made me want to sleep on the couch instead of my new bed. Oh well, as I’ve said awhile ago, I really want to snuggle and sleep so close with G-dragon tonight.

“Pillows” I said and threw the pillows on him.

“There are lots already honey…why bring these?” he asked while hugging a pillow.

“I just want us to be comfortable” I answered and he kissed me.

“Come here” he said while pulling me on top of him.

“What do you want?” I asked suspiciously.

“I want you to sleep now” he answered.

“Sleep? In this position? Honey…this will make you so uncomfortable…I’m not as light as you think I am” I told him and he laughed.

                                                                                   

 

“I don’t care” he said and I smirked.

“Whatever” I said and rested my head on his chest.

“Goodnight” he said and kissed my head.

“Goodnight” I replied.

“I love you” he said and I jerked up and looked at him.

“Love you too” I replied and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Next day)

I woke up with the sweet smell of coffee and I know right then and there that my lovely boyfriend is preparing breakfast for us. Once again, I slept like a baby in his arms and our night was just filled with love and sweet words. How I wish we can be like that every day.

“Good Morning” I greeted him while hugging him from the back.

“Good Morning” he said ily and it really made my mind wild.

“What are you cooking?” I asked.

“Kimchi fried rice with egg” he answered and I sat on the countertop.

“WOW!” I said.

“Do you want it spicy or just a little spicy?” he asked.

“A little spicy” I told him while.

“What time are you needed in the office?” he asked.

“Ji eun told me that we have to start with the outfits again by nine” I answered.

“We’re fitting it later right?” he asked and I nod.

“Yeah…it’s not done yet though…I’m having a hard time designing for you” I told him and he laughed.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because you’re so detailed…and people are really waiting as to what your newest fashion will be…it’s giving me a lot of pressure…you know” I answered and he laughed harder.

“Actually…I’m fine with whatever you will give want me to wear” he said and I smirked.

“I know you Kwon Jiyong…you’re very hands on to everything…you will criticize the outfit then demand for alterations and next thing we know it…we’re fighting over a jacket once again…just like before” I said and he laughed.

“That’s how professional I am…but because I love you so much…I will try not to criticize whatever you’ve done…is that OK with you?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No…I’m fine with you criticizing my work…I don’t care actually…I’ll just pretend that I don’t know you” I told him and he laughed.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah…after all…I’m not that shallow…and I’ll make sure that our work is oh-so-wonderful so that you cannot even say a word about it” I told him confidently and he pinched my nose.

Truth is, I’m really nervous about the outcome of my work. I mean, Ji eun and I picked the clothes so well and we know that it really suits them but dressing five popular boys, not to mention, they are certified fashionistas is really gonna make you insane.

“It’s already done!” he said.

“I’ll ar

Please log in to read the full chapter