DON'T WORRY, I WILL NOT LET HIM RUIN US, HE WILL HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(Morning before going back to Seoul)

I can’t understand my feelings today, I feel nervous and worried. I don’t know if it’s because of my dream or what, but it’s definitely giving me the freaks right now.

“Honey…you’re already up? It’s still early” G-dragon asked when he saw me packing up on the floor.

“I need to pack our things up already…and I woke up because of a dream and I can’t go back to sleep anymore” I answered and he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“Come here” he said while patting the space beside him.

“What is your dream all about?” he asked and wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s really random…but my dad is there and he’s telling me to go home…no…not telling me…but more like…forcing me to go home…then all of a sudden….the setting has changed….I’m driving and the breaks of the car that I’m driving is not working…then a truck hit the car and I woke up with tears rolling down my cheeks” I told him and tears are welling up in my eyes again.

Freaky, huh? I can’t even imagine it happening in real life. I’ve never had a dream like that in my twenty two years of existence. It’s scaring the hell out of me already.

“Honey…brush it off…OK? Dreams are not true most of the time” G-dragon comforted and kissed my shoulder.

“I know…but honey…it feels so real” I said and he hugged me tightly.

“There goes the baby in you and it’s so cute” he said and I chuckled.

“Baby?” I asked curiously and he gave me a smile.

“Yes…you sound like a three year old who is telling her dad about the monsters in her dreams” he answered and I pinched his nose.

“Fine…maybe I am…and Jiyong…a three year old isn’t a baby anymore…it’s already called a kid” I told him and he laughed.

“But seriously…what if my dad already knows my whereabouts? What if…my dream is telling me what’s coming…like a premonition or something” I said and he looked at me and sighed.

“Look…if your dad will show up one day…you don’t have to be afraid…I will definitely fight for you…I know that it’s not going to be easy…but if we’re in this together…I’m sure we’ll get this through…just always remember that he’s still your dad and respect still needs to be there” he said and I smirked.

“Honey…that man doesn’t know the definition of respect…and he doesn’t deserve to be respected” I said and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Clarise….he’s still your dad…I can’t believe that I’m hearing these words from you” he said and I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

“Wow Jiyong! What’s with the sudden drama?” I asked and he shook his head, got out of bed and went out of the room.

“JIYONG! JIYONG!” I called out and followed him out.

Seriously, why does this respect thing became a big deal all of a sudden? I’m just being real and I’m not expecting this reaction from him.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked but I didn’t get any response.

“Jiyong!” I shouted but he just looked at me and smirked.

OK. This is more serious than I thought. He’s ignoring me, BIGTIME! He’s just watching this freakin penguin called Pororo again.

“What the!” he shouted when I pulled out the television plug.

“Why did you do that?” he asked.

“There you go…you talked to me at last” I told him and he sighed.

“Clarise…please…let’s just drop everything now and just give each other some space” he said and those words just hit a nerve.

“OK…I want to quote you there and I’m wishing for you to clear it…”Drop everything and give each other some space”…what do you mean by that?” I asked and he just stared at me.

“Fine…you’re on mute again….look…I don’t know why you’re being such an immature jerk right now….what did I even do to you? Why are you acting like this? You want space? OK….I’m gonna give it to you…want to drop everything off? Well…I’m not going to take that seriously…Jiyong…if you have a problem you can just voice it out…there’s no need for a silent treatment” I told him and went out of his dorm.

I can’t understand anything and I’m really going to go crazy once our relationship goes on ruins because of this.

“Nippy!” Trish said in shock.

“Hey” I said.

“Come…in” she said.

“What’s the matter? Why are you crying?” she asked as I took a sit on the couch.

“It’s Jiyong…he’s being so immature” I answered and she sat beside me and sighed.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Well…I had this freaky dream last night wherein my dad is forcing me to go home with him then next thing I know it…I’m driving a car with broken breaks and a truck hit me…I told this damn dream to him and asked “Jiyong what if my dad already knows my whereabouts?” he answered it sweetly and comforted me…but he talked about respect my dad thing…I told him that my dad doesn’t deserve any respect…and he just stood up from bed and walked out of the room…he’s been ignoring me after that…he’s so into he’s freakin penguin Pororo…I unplugged the television and he reacted…he talked …he told me that he wants us to just drop everything off and we need some space” I ranted.

“Oh ” she said.

“I know…it really is -y” I said and she rubbed my back.

“Don’t take him seriously nippy…I’m sure Jiyong doesn’t mean anything that he said” she said and I just shrugged.

“I don’t know anymore…I feel so tired all of a sudden…I’m going inside the room first” I said and Trish ran towards the door and blocked the way.

“What’s the matter?” I asked curiously.

“Nothing…uhmm…do you want to go out for coffee instead? I mean…you need to breathe some fresh air” she said and I looked at her suspiciously.

OK. I can feel something is going on here that will truly shock the hell out of me. My eyes are glued to her neck and I can spot some lovebites on it.

“Tell me…is TOP inside the room?” I asked and she looked at me in shock.

“W…W…WHAT?! Nippy…you’re going insane again” she said and I smirked.

“Nippy…just be honest” I told her and she sighed.

“Fine…yes…he’s in there…we spent the night together…happy?” she confessed and I sat down on the couch again with a smile on my face.

Last night, I told Trish that I will stay at G-dragon’s dorm coz he talked to Seungri if he can stay with Daesung and Taeyang for the night and he agreed. I’m not expecting this to happen, I’m so shocked that TOP and Trish are really taking this relationship in a different level now.

“I’m going out” I told her after a few minutes.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“I will just let myself breathe for a while” I answered.

“Wait…can I borrow decent clothes?” I asked and she chuckled.

Well, I didn’t even bother to change my clothes awhile ago because of annoyance. I don’t

Please log in to read the full chapter