WE CAN SLEEP HERE TOGETHER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know why my heart is really taking over me now. I’m not like this before, actually, the me that I know is not like this, I’m the girl with a cold heart who is using her brain more than her heart but with how things are going right now, it seems like my heart is the one who’s ruling me and I’m all cool with it.

“uhmm…are you sure that it’s OK for you to stay here with me? Your members said that you still have something to do tomorrow…right?” I asked after the rest left.

“It’s just fine…don’t worry about it” he answered and I smiled at him.

OK. So, what now? This is really awkward! I don’t know what came to me that made me ask him to stay. Oh well, as I’ve said, I can’t understand myself and things are a little weird.

“Wait! We haven’t eaten dinner yet” I told him and he stared at me.

“OH! There’s your food…I’ll just get it” he said while pointing at the food that the hospital prepared.

“I don’t want that” I told him and he looked at the tray and tasted the food.

He’s so cute! Hospital food doesn’t taste so good and I’ve never liked it even before. Mom and Trish even have to buy food for me last night even though the doctor told them not to.

“What? Does it taste good?” I asked and he shook his head and spit out the food on a tissue.

“It tasted like nothing” he said and I laughed.

“That’s why I don’t like to eat that” I told him and he nods.

“So…what do you feel like eating?” he asked.

“Anything” I answered and he smiled at me.

“How about some pizza?” he asked and I felt happy all of a sudden.

This guy really knows me. He knows so well that I love pizza of any kind. And I’m happy because after so many months, I’ll be able to eat my favorite again.

“I love that!” I said and he smirked.

“I know” he said and I smiled at him.

“I’ll buy you some pizza first…OK? I’ll be back in a while” he said and I nod.

“Be safe…thanks” I said and he kissed my forehead.

I wonder why he’s not kissing me on the lips. I mean, he kissed me awhile ago when he still didn’t know about my amnesia. I have a feeling that he’s afraid to do things that will shock me, but us kissing is just normal, right?

After half an hour, Jiyong came back with a box of pizza in hand. The smell of it is really heavenly and I’m drooling the moment he opened the box in front of me.

“Gosh!” I said and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…you really can’t resist a pizza…huh?” he asked and I grinned.

I almost ate three slices of pizza and it shocked the hell out of Jiyong. He was just staring at me the whole time with a huge smile on his face.

“Why aren’t you eating?” I asked when I noticed that he’s not eating even one slice.

“I’m all full just by looking at you” he said and I chuckled.

“Are you really a sweet talker?” I asked and he laughed.

“I am…but I mean every word that I say” he said and I smiled at him.

Jiyong is really charming and he’s so convincing that I end up believing whatever he say even though I’m not sure if he’s saying the truth or not.

“You know what? Have a bite” I said and offered him the slice that I’m eating.

“Is it OK with you?” he asked and I smirked.

“Duh” I said and he looked at me in surprise.

“Why? Did I say something wrong?” I asked and he chuckled.

“No...nothing’s wrong…it’s just that…you don’t use “duh” as an expression” he said.

“It’s my favorite expression of all time” I said and he nods.

“I didn’t know that” he said.

“Am I not using it anymore?” I asked and he nods.

“Anyway” he said and took a bite.

I don’t know, but I still feel awkward around him although I’m so comfortable being with him. It’s a little confusing, huh? Well, I don’t care about the awkwardness, what I care the most is that I’m eager to know this wonderful guy and I’m going to do everything just to bring back what we have before.

“Clarise…you should sleep now…it’s almost midnight” he said and I gave out a pout.

“It’s still early” I said and he stood up from the couch and sat beside me in bed.

“But you’re still recuperating….and you have to rest now because you’ve had a long day” he said and I sighed.

“Fine…wait…where will you sleep?” I asked.

“On the couch? Why?” he asked.

“That couch is so small…just by looking at it…I already feel uncomfortable” I told him and he smiled at me.

“Don’t worry…I can squeeze myself in there” he said and I shook my head.

“No…if you want…we can sleep here together” I said and he looked shocked.

“What?” he asked and I smirked.

“Jiyong…why do you look like it’s our first time to sleep together in one bed? Trish told me that we are living together in your apartment…that just means that we sleep in one bed…or I’m just over thinking?” I said and he reached for my hand and holds it.

“We are sleeping in one bed and yes…you’re living with me” he said and I nod.

“So what’s with the awkwardness?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Clarise…I just don’t want to shock you…I’ve realized that I have to take things slow for you to be able to adjust to me” he explained.

“So that’s the reason why you’re not sweet and touchy?” I asked and he nods shyly.

“OK…I’m giving you permission to sleep beside me tonight…Jiyong…you still have something to do tomorrow and you cannot do it well if your body is

Please log in to read the full chapter