HOW MANY?

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I fell flat, I actually wanted to jump off the car the moment he asked me that question. I’m not yet ready to reveal the bad girl inside me. I’m ashamed of myself because I played with love so much in the past that I can’t even answer a simple question like “How many boyfriends have you had?” simply because I can’t even count the guys that I’ve been with. I don’t know how he will react once I tell him that “Hey! I’m a player! I play with boys like you coz I hate your species, but that was before, I’m totally harmless now”, it doesn’t even sound right.

“uhmm…what’s with the question?” I asked him nervously.

“Nothing…it just popped out of my head” he answered and after that, the whole car was in total silence.

I hate this! I don’t know what’s on his mind and how I wish I can read whatever’s in it. I can feel that he is dying to ask me a lot of questions and he’s curious about the guys that I’ve been with before him. But on the other hand, maybe he’s telling the truth that he just thought of asking it but it really doesn’t mean anything, after all, guys wouldn’t want to talk or even open his girls’  past relationships because he doesn’t want to burden himself with it.

“Jiyong…are you sure we’re fine?” I asked him when we’re in the elevator.

“Yes” he answered coldly and looked away.

What is his problem? What’s with the sudden change of mood? This is really weird and totally annoying.

“I’ll go first…see you later” he said when the elevator reached the fifth floor.

“OK…see you” I replied and he went out the moment the doors open without even looking back at me.

Fine! I’ll just let him be, maybe he’s just not in the mood to talk or be a boyfriend.

“Hey Isabel!” Ji eun called me the moment I entered my cubicle.

“Hey!” I greeted her.

“Well…I’ve got something for you and I’m pretty sure that you will be so shocked once you opened that” she said while giving me an envelope.

OK. Is this envelope the answers to my questions as to why my boyfriend is acting so strange? See? Even my work is being affected by his sudden change of mood.

“What is this?” I asked her.

“Well…Sajangnim sent that here because he chose you to do a cameo role in Big Bang’s newest music video…that’s the schedule and the storyline…isn’t it exciting?” she asked excitedly and I just smiled at her awkwardly.

What is wrong with Sajangnim? Why is he so fond of using me in Big Bang’s activities? I mean, I’ve done the modeling thing for their album jacket and now he wants me to do a cameo role for their music video.

“Don’t worry…you guys will be meeting up with the director later…I think” she said and I just nod.

So I don’t really have a choice already. Great! This is going to put my precious life in danger.

“Hello?” Charles answered after a few rings.

“Can you come here…NOW!” I told him.

“Why? Clarise…I’m having a wonderful time here at home…I need to rest too” he said and I shook my head.

“NO! You have to come here because you have to take me out of this upcoming danger” I told him and he lower down the volume of his television, that only means that he’s already alarmed.

“What is happening?” he asked.

“Well…I just got here in the office and Ji eun gave me this envelope that Sajangnim sent here for me…it has a filming schedule and storyline papers” I answered.

“Wait…what’s that for?” he asked.

“Sajangnim chose me to do a cameo role for Big Bang’s music video…well…it’s more than a cameo role because I’ll be the lead actress in that music video” I told him.

“And then? Is there any problem with that?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

Charles has this high IQ but he really is dumb at times.

“Charles! I can’t be seen on television coz once my face is all over the internet and television dad will surely know where I am already” I told him and he gasped.

“Oh ! Why didn’t I think of that? OK…I’ll be there in fifteen minutes” he said and hanged up.

I wonder if G-dragon is even aware of this. I mean, he knows that I’m hiding from my father and the moment my dad finds  out where I was, he’ll surely come here to get me and it’ll be the end of our relationship as well as my happy life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

GD’s POV

“Don’t worry…I’m used to that…it’s not new to me…AT ALL” Charles said.

That actually ring a bell, I don’t know why, but it made my mind think of so many things. I kissed Clarise in front of her brother, I said sorry for my sudden action and then he told me that he’s cool with it because he’s used to seeing his sister kissing guys in front of him. That doesn’t sound nice, right?

I know that I shouldn’t act weird just because of that, but I can’t help it, I’m itching to ask her about her past relationships but I don’t think she’ll be fine with it because she, herself is not telling me anything about it.

Silence really kills and I know that it’s also killing her. I want to talk but I’m afraid that I’ll just end up asking her endless questions about her past relationships and it can break us anytime.

“OK….see you” Clarise said.

I can see in her eyes that she’s trying to read my mind and she’s weighing my emotions. I can also feel that she’s dying to ask me what’s wrong but like me, she’s afraid to ask. Why am I being like this in the first place?

“Oh Jiyong hyung!” Seungri greeted when I walked in the rehearsal studio.

“What’s with the worried look?” Youngbae asked.

“Nothing” I answered.

“Are you sure? You look like you’re in deep thoughts” he said and I looked at him and chuckled.

“Are you and Isabel not in good terms right now?” he asked.

“I don’t know…I’m the one acting weird…she doesn’t even know what’s on my mind” I answered but before he can speak, Jae wook hyung entered the studio and that’s the cue that our rehearsals will start.

I can’t even focus on what I’m doing, I’m the one messing up the whole dance routine and we even have repeated it for many times already but still, my mind is somewhere and I’m not in the mood to even be in this studio.

“Jiyong-ah…can I talk to you for a second?” Jae wook hyung asked.

“Sure” I answered and we went outside of the studio to talk.

“What’s wrong with you? Why is your mind so out of rehearsals today? Are you feeling sick? Is there a problem?” he asked worriedly and I just shook my head.

What will I tell him? I can’t tell him that I’m being bugged by my girlfriend’s past relationships and I’m dying to know how many boyfriends she has had before me. That’s not so manly.

“Nothing….I’m just not in my element today….I’m sorry hyung” I answered and he looked at me intently.

“Is this about Isabel?” he asked.

“I don’t know” I answered and he sighed.

“Jiyong…you have to concentrate and brush off your personal life for a while…we have been repeating the same routine over and over again but still…you can’t even get it right even once…this is not you” he said and I nod.

“I’m sorry hyung…I’ll focus now” I said and he patted my back and we went inside the studio again.

Time passed by and I’m slowly getting over my thoughts and our rehearsals are going well. I shifted my full attention to dancing and set aside Clarise for a while. Well, I didn’t set her aside coz she’s all that my mind can think of.

“Guys! We’ll end our rehearsals early” Jae wook hyung announced.

“Why?” TOP hyung asked.

“Because today will be the concept presentation for your music video…you’ll meet with Sajangnim and the director later” he answered.

Time really is flying so fast. It feels like yesterday that we’re recording our songs and now we’ll soon be filming our music video and next thing we know it, the album will be released already.

“I heard that it’s going to be a big production…and Sajangnim handpicked all the people who will work for it” Jae wook hyung added.

“This is really YG hyung’s surprise for us…huh?” Youngbae asked and we all chuckled.

“It is…he’s going all out on this” Jae wook hyung answered.

We all took a break first after heading to the conference room f

Please log in to read the full chapter