I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU AGAIN.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know why, but I agreed with G-dragon to try having a baby once he gets back from Japan. Yes, I know it’s a bit crazy to just decide to have a big responsibility, but I’m already good with it and I think that a baby will really make our relationship stronger.

It’s been two weeks since G-dragon left for Japan and it was really a torture for both of us already. Our phone bills are getting larger and larger by the minute for we can’t stop ourselves from calling each other whenever we’re free from work. In my case, I’m always free most of the time and I know his schedule, I can’t call him in the afternoon till midnight and when the clock strikes three in the morning, that’s the time that he will call and we’ll talk up to six or seven. It really is stressful and it’s like my mornings are now my nights and vice versa. In all fairness to G-dragon, he is always energetic whenever we talk even though I know that he’s already dead tired, there are times that we just let the lines open while sleeping so in that way, we can hear each other’s breathing and feel that we’re sleeping beside each other.

“Nippy!” Trish shouted while shaking me by the shoulder.

“mmmmm”

“uhmm…you need to wake up now…as in now…you have work…right?” she said and I immediately sat up and checked the clock.

OK. I’m gonna be late for work once again and I have a feeling that my boss will once again scold me. Yes, our editor-in-chief has scolded me once already last week and I swear! It really is a nightmare.

As for Trish, she and mom went back home already last week and she’s here once again because she told her parents that she is going to find work here and they let her be, unbelievable but we’re thankful that they have permitted her, and at least, she’s legal in this country unlike me.

“I’m so gonna be late!” I told her while dressing up.

“Nippy…I’ve been waking you up for a thousand times already” Trish said and I sighed.

“Wait…you have an appointment with a tattoo artist today…right?” she asked and I looked at her blankly like my soul is out of my body.

Oh ! Yes! I am going to get inked today and I’ve totally forgotten it. I’ve decided to get a tattoo as a birthday gift for G-dragon though I’m not sure if he’s going to be happy once he sees my new accessory, after all, he’s got a lot of them in his body.

“Yes…gosh! Why does this day have to be so hectic?” I asked and she chuckled.

“You can do it….just finish everything in the office early and I’ll meet you at the tattoo parlor” she said and I nod.

As expected, I am thirty minutes late and I’m just lucky today because my boss is not around yet. I’m going to be so dead once she finds out that I’m late again.

I’ve got a lot of things to do including a photoshoot for the magazine’s anniversary issue, I’ll be styling the models for this shoot and I’m still not in my right element to even think.

“Clarise…the models are already here” the staff said and I rushed to the studio to start working.

As usual, I’m so busy altering some of the clothes to fit the models. I don’t know why I feel dizzy but yeah, my vision is a bit blurry and I think it is because I didn’t had breakfast and lunch.

“Are you OK?” Chin ho asked and I nod at him.

“Sure?” he asked once again.

“Sure…I just need to rest for a while and I’ll be back to the dressing area” I told him and he patted my shoulder and smiled.

OK. I’m not pregnant like what I thought. Well, I was a bit paranoid last week for I thought I was pregnant because I get so tired easily and fainted once, but it turns out that I’m just under stress. Honestly, I got sad when the doctor told me that the results are negative. Oh well, maybe I’m just thinking about that pregnancy thing so much.

“Hi” a model came up to me while I was watching the shoot.

“Hey!” I greeted her.

“uhmm…are you by any chance…Clarise?” she asked and I nod at her awkwardly.

“Hello…I’m Mi Young…I’m Jiyong’s friend” she introduced and we shook hands.

So, it is true that G-dragon has a lot of “girl” friends. Wait. Why do I have a feeling that they had something before?

“Nice to meet you” I told her and she smiled at me.

“Congratulations on your engagement” she said and I smiled at her.

“Jiyong always tell me that once he found a girl that is worth marrying…he will marry her right away” she said.

“You seem so close to him” I said and she chuckled.

“We were once an item” she said and I smiled at her awkwardly.

I knew it! I’m really one heck of a girlfriend because I can easily tell his past girlfriends just by their looks. Well, I’ve noticed that G-dragon is really into girls who looks like they just came out from a magazine and who are freakishly tall, now I know that I’m really special because I’m the only exception to those traits.

“ooohhhh” I said.

“Jiyong is really a nice guy” she said and I nod in agreement.

“I have to agree with that…by the way…how long have you been together?” I asked.

“It’s not a long relationship…we had something after he debuted then after a few months we have to end it because he doesn’t have time for me anymore” she answered.

“So the reason why you broke up is just because of time?” I asked again.

“Well…I can’t say that it’s the only reason because there are some more reasons…let’s just say that we woke up one day and realized that we are already sick of each other…that the distance and lack of time is getting the out of us…I think…that really happens when you’re dating an idol…they’re too busy to even handle a relationship…next thing you know it…they have another woman in mind while you’re so clueless” she said and I find it really weird, but I  suddenly felt nervous about our relationship.

“Gosh! Did I scare you? I’m really sorry…I know that Jiyong is so busy right now…but don’t worry…I’m so sure that what happened to us won’t happen to the two of you…after all…you’re engaged and it’s another different level” she said and I faked a smile.

After that talk, all I want to do is call G-dragon and tell him that I want to go with him anywhere already. Now, I’m afraid of what might happen to us in the days to come.

The shoot finished earlier than expected and I called Trish right away to meet me up at the café near the tattoo parlor. I need to talk to her about my fears and worries.

“What took you so long?” I asked when she joined me on the table.

“I got stuck in traffic nippy…as much as I want to be here on time…I can’t tell the cab driver to make his cab fly” she said and I smirked.

“Whatever” I said and she looked at me intently.

“OK…what’s bothering you?” she asked and I looked at her in disbelief.

“You’re really a psychic…you can read minds” I said and she chuckled.

“I’m not a mind reader but I can easily tell that something is bothering you because of the way you look” she said an

Please log in to read the full chapter