YOU'RE DAMN CRAZY! GOOD THING I LOVE YOU.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Jiyong! Clarise!”

Oh ! This booth is soundproof right? Why am I hearing people calling us from the outside?

“Jiyong…let’s stop this” I whispered in his ear.

“Huh?” he asked and I pushed him away from me and sat up.

“I heard someone calling us” I told him and he looked at me weirdly.

“Honey…this booth is soundproof…you can’t hear anything from the outside” he said and I sighed.

Damn! Am I losing my mind fully now? I swear! I heard someone calling us awhile ago!

“Maybe it’s just my imagination going wild…let’s go out now” I told him and he laughed.

“Honey…you look pale…sorry for putting you in this crazy situation…let’s get dressed now” he said and handed me my shirt.

Who wouldn’t look pale when they’re afraid of getting caught? This is really one hot and crazy experience. I cannot believe that we’ve done it in his workplace. This booth will never be the same again.

“JIYONGIE! CLARISE!”

“See? I told you!” I said softly and he looked at me in shock.

“Wait…have I turned off the microphone awhile ago? !” he said and I looked at him in surprise.

“JIYONG!” I said and sighed.

And we’re screwed like what I’ve expected. Cool. This is really going to be in YG’s hall of shame and history forever.

“C’mon…let’s go out” I told him and he hugged me.

“You’re damn crazy…good thing I love you” I said and he chuckled.

“Love you too” he said and we walked out of the booth with sweaty palms and shoot up nerves.

My nerves are shooting up the moment he opened the glass door. Well, the boys are already there and they all look like they’re just controlling themselves from laughing. I have a strong feeling that we’re busted.

“waaa” Teddy said and I just bowed down my head in shame.

“How long have you been here hyung? Did you just come back?” Jiyong asked and he chuckled and shook his head.

“We’ve been here for ten minutes or so already” Taeyang answered and I looked at him in shock.

! That just means that they’ve been here for a long time already and there is a possibility that they are the ones who called us awhile ago.

“Jiyong…your lips are really swollen” TOP said and I looked at Jiyong who’s face is already red like a tomato.

“Aigoo…how can you do something in there without turning this off” Teddy said while pointing at a button.

“We heard a few moans hyung” Seungri said and I looked at him in shame and shock.

“Huh? What are you guys talking about?” Jiyong asked while pretending to be innocent.

“Hyung…you can’t hide it anymore…the microphone’s on” Seungri said.

“Yah! I’m just showing her the booth…we did nothing expect for that” Jiyong continued to reason out.

“Aigoo…Jiyong-ah! It’s OK…just admit it…and we’re done” TOP said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“You should’ve let us be on break for two hours so that you still have time to end things in a wonderful way” Teddy said and all I want to do is hide.

“OK…that’s it! I’m going home…Jiyong …please…take me home now” I told him and he chuckled.

“These men right here envy me so much…I can feel it” he said and the boys smirked.

“I’m not” TOP said and I looked at him in shock.

OH MY GOSH! Those two words really made me curious. Does that mean, TOP and Trish are having already? If the answer is yes, I will definitely demand for a detailed story from Trish later.

“Clarise…it’s all fine…don’t worry…this thing will just be between the seven of us…after all…we’re like Jiyong’s brothers” Teddy said and I sighed.

“I’m sorry for doing a crazy thing here” I said and they all smiled at me.  

“That’s nothing Clarise…it’s just normal” he said and I looked at them suspiciously.

“Are you trying to tell me that you have done it all in there? I mean…you have experienced doing it with your significant others…there…in that booth?” I asked suspiciously while pointing at the booth.

“What? What’s with the sudden silence?” I asked.

OK. Now the tables are turned. These boys are really one of a kind, they are all crazy.

“Aigoo” Jiyong said and I smiled.

“Fine…I’ve done it before…YEARS ago” Teddy said and they all looked at him in shock.

“OMO!” Jiyong said in shock.

“That’s mah-man!” TOP said and they gave each other high fives.

“I’ve done it…a month ago” TOP confessed all of a sudden and I looked at him in shock.

If he had just done it a month ago, that only means that the girl that he’s with, in that same booth is Trish. Gosh! This is really CRAZY!

“The three of us are surely clean” Taeyang said.

“Yes…we are” Seungri said and Jiyong smirked.

“Don’t fool us maknae” Jiyong said and I giggled.

“I’m saying the truth hyung” he said.

“Good thing they’re cleaning that booth every day” Daesung said and we laughed.

“Can we not talk about it? You guys…just continue working…let’s just forget that this happened…I swear! This is totally one of my worst nightmare” I told them and Jiyong kissed my temple.

“And this is one of my sweetest dreams” he whispered in my ear and I sighed.

Time passed by and next thing we know it, it’s already nine in the evening and all Jiyong and I have eaten are hot ramen. The boys look so tired already and yet they are still going on with the recording. I even slept for an hour awhile ago because I can’t stop my eyes from shutting down for I got tired from our dirty deed awhile ago. Gosh! I still can’t believe that we just got busted.

“Hyung…wanna go out tonight?” Seungri asked Jiyong the moment they ended they’re recording.

“Yah! You know so well that we still have a performance tomorrow…how can you party tonight?” Jiyong asked.

“TOP hyung is coming...c’mon hyung…the last time that we went to a club was three months ago…don’t you miss drinking and just having fun?” Seungri asked and I waited for Jiyong’s response.

“I miss going out…but I’d rather be at home with Clarise than drink all night” he said and I smiled upon hearing what he said.

“Honey…just go with the boys…just call Charles and ask him to pick me up now” I told him and he shook his head.

“No…I’m fine….after all…you need someone to watch over you” he said and I shook my head.

“I’m already fine now…I can take care of myself…don’t worry….go with them tonight but just be sure to co

Please log in to read the full chapter