NO. YOU'RE OUR DADDY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Yah Kwon Jyong! Get up now!” Eun ae shouted as I force myself to get up.

Yes, Eun ae and I are in a relationship and we’ve been dating for a year and a half now. I know that I’m a total bull for breaking my promise to Clarise. I don’t even know when I stopped waiting for her. I just found myself one day, wanting somebody to love me and Eun ae came at the right time. Well, my love for her is not as strong as my love for Clarise, but she’s the one who saved me from my miserable world, she pulled me up during the time when I’m almost buried a hundred feet underground. You can say that maybe I’m just playing around or I’m just longing for Clarise’s love, but my relationship with Eun ae made me realize that the perfect relationship that you thought you have is so far from being perfect and even though you love your partner so much and you’re ready to give the world to her, you’ll still reach your limit and I guess I’ve reached mine.

“Jiyong hyung! Jiyong hyung!”

“Oh!” I said in surprise upon opening the door.

“I have some news for you hyung” Seungri said while panting.

“Come in first” I told him.

What’s the matter with this maknae? What’s with the frantic and excited feeling? He better be not in trouble this time.

“Oh Seungri-ah! You’re early today” Eun ae said to him and he just waved a hand to her and smiled.

“What’s the matter?” I asked and Eun ae sat beside me on the couch.

“Hyung! You won’t believe this” he answered and I looked at him curiously.

“What it is? You know…just spit it out” I told him impatiently and he sighed.

“Arasso…hyung! Your kids will go here…ani…they’re on their way here to Korea now” he said and I gasped in surprise.

Am I hearing him right? Did he just say that my kids are already on their way here to Korea? If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up anymore, this one’s too good to even wake up to.

“Mwo? Yah! Are you playing a prank on me or something?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I’m telling the truth hyung! TOP hyung and Trish went to Youngbae hyung’s apartment awhile ago and I happen to be there…I just overheard them…but I heard it clearly…the twins will arrive here in Korea later this afternoon” he said and my heart just raced in excitement.

“Well…that’s a good news baby! You’re going to see your children!” Eun ae said and I rubbed her arm gently.

So I’m not dreaming at all. My kids will really be here and I’ll be able to see them. Wait. Of course it’s impossible for them to travel alone, does this mean Clarise will also be here?

“Who’s coming with them?” I asked Seungri.

“I’m not sure about this hyung…but I think Clarise is not coming …actually…I can feel that she’s having some problems again and the reason why the twins will go here is because she doesn’t want them to be in trouble with her” he answered and from that moment, all I want to do is go to where Clarise is and get her out of that trouble that maknae is talking about.

“I’ll just go to TOP hyung’s apartment for a while” I told Eun ae.

“Arasso…but come back right away coz we have to prepare for work already” she said and I nod.

The reason why I will go to TOP hyung’s apartment is because I want to confirm maknae’s news awhile ago. I swear, if maknae is over reacting again and the news happens to be a lie, I will beat him up.

“Oh! What made you go here this early?” TOP hyung asked when he saw Seungri and me.

“Hyung…is it true that my kids are on their way here to Korea today?” I asked and he looked at me then Seungri and sighed.

“Come in” he said and opened the door widely.

The moment we entered his apartment, toys are scattered all over the floor and we can hear Toby laughing loud. Well, TOP hyung is a family man already and he’s happy to be a father and a partner, the only problem is, he’s not ready to get married yet which is making a lot of trouble between him and Trish.

“Darling!” TOP hyung called out.

“What is it?” Trish asked.

“Good Morning Trish” I greeted and she just smiled at me.

Well, my friendship and closeness with Trish got tainted when I started dating Eun ae. Of course, she would get mad at me for not waiting for Clarise and in her eyes, I’m already nothing.

“Seungri told me that my kids are going here? Is that true?” I asked and they looked at Seungri with this we’ll-kill-you-watch-out look.

“AISH! It’s suppose to be a surprise…but this punk right here up all the fun” TOP hyung said in annoyance.

“Mianhe hyung…I didn’t know that it was a secret” Seungri said and I chuckled.

“Wait…you weren’t even there when we talked to Youngbae awhile ago…how would you know about it?” Trish asked him suspiciously.

“uhmm…I was in Youngbae hyung’s room when you guys arrived…I just overheard your conversation” maknae answered and TOP hyung nearly beat him.

“You’re really something” Trish told him and he just smiled.

“What? Is it really true?” I asked.

“It is Jiyong…Clarise made them go here” TOP hyung answered and my nerves just tingled in excitement.

I can’t put in words how excited I am and I don’t even know how to react. I do have some fears though, of course, it’s their first time to see me and I didn’t even know if they know who I was.

“What happened to Clarise hyung? I thought they’re not allowed to go out of America?” I asked.

“Well…the truth is coming out one by one Jiyong…Clarise’s brothers found some suspicious documents in their company…and Clarise’s accident years ago already have a suspect” TOP hyung answered and I looked at him in shock.

“Who?” I asked.

“It’s Gab…Clarise saw the bag that she used the day of the accident…her diary is there along with some of her stuffs…it turned out that Gab has them and he’s the one who got her belongings to the police…that’s why we can’t find it anywhere…anyway…she saw this video tape and watched it…it was a CCTV recording wherein Gab is caught messing with your car” he answered and my blood boiled to its hottest point and all I want to do is kill that jerk.

That jerk needs some serious beating, I swear, I can kill him right here right now. As a matter of fact, it didn’t shock me, I know that he’s not new to evil deeds. All I want now is to get the right justice for Clarise.

“The reason why she sent the kids here is that…she’s afraid that her in-laws will use them to shut up…you know how evil can they be...they will not spare those kids” Trish said and I sighed.

“What time are they going to arrive and who’s with them?” I asked.

“They’ll be here later this afternoon…Charles hyung is with them…Aunty will also arrive here tonight…so Jiyong…if I were you…ready yourself for some serious introductions and explanations” TOP hyung said and I chuckled.

“I’m going to prepare a lot of things for the twins and I’ll sure explain myself to Charles hyung and mom later…I’m so excited!” I told them.

“Don’t be too excited….they might not even know you” Trish said, killing all the fun and walked out of the room.

“Don’t mind her…you know that she’s still mad at you” TOP hyung said and I nod.

I can feel that I’m up for some challenge today and for the coming days. I’m scared of what this whole thing would turn out. I just hope that the kids will easily accept me as their father.

“What? Is it legit already? Are your kids really going here?

Please log in to read the full chapter