OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL STILL BE KICKING EVEN AFTER FIFTY YEARS.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

{Big Bang’s leader surprised fans because of his romantic marriage proposal}

{G-dragon is engaged}

{G-dragon is already tying the knot}

{G-dragon’s secret relationship, REVEALED}

 

Yesterday’s proposal is really crazy and it made noise in just a blink of an eye. G-dragon’s romantic marriage proposal to me is the hottest topic in Korea right now and I don’t even know how to react to it. Yes, I’m fine with all the attention for I’ve expected this to happen but it’s just so crazy and I have a feeling that there will be so many stories that will go out in the days to come. I just wish that they won’t write anything stupid.

They say, a relationship can be tested by distance and ours will be tested soon. G-dragon will be leaving for Japan tomorrow and will stay there for three weeks. That’s nearly a month! He will even celebrate his birthday there which really because I don’t even know if I can be there with him because YG magazine will be having its anniversary and work will really pour in.

It’s a good thing that YG sajangnim gave the boys a day off, G-dragon and I will be spending this day together. We have planned so many things to do today and I’m excited to start it already.

I woke up earlier than expected for I have to prepare for a very special lunch date with our parents. Well, after hearing about G-dragon’s surprise proposal, his parents contacted him right away and told him that they want to celebrate their son’s engagement and we have thought that it’s the right time to introduce his family to my mom for they will also be a family soon.

“It’s still early” G-dragon said with his y morning voice.

“Gosh Jiyong! Why do you have to shock me like that?” I asked and he laughed.

“I’m sorry” he said and hugged me from the back.

“Wait…it’s still early...why are you already awake? This is so not you Kwon Jiyong” I said facing him.

“Because….my wife is so noisy” he said and I smirked.

“Noisy?” I asked.

“Yes…you’ve been walking back and forth the bathroom then your closet...I can hear your footsteps honey” he said and I nod.

“I’m sorry” I told him and he laughed.

“I’m just joking…I woke up when your alarm rang” he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“This is actually good…I mean…this is our last day of being together…so…we have to make the best out of it” I told him and he sighed.

“Correction Mrs. Kwon…it’s not our last day of being together…we will just be away from each other for a few weeks…but not our last day” he said and I chuckled.

“I don’t want to think about it” I said and he kissed my forehead.

Truth is, I really don’t want him to go. Of course, I know that I don’t have the right to tell him not to, and it’s as if he can just ditch everything just for me. We made it clear to ourselves that even though we’re already engaged to be married, we will still focus on our careers.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m going to the supermarket to buy ingredients for our lunch date later” I answered and he nods.

“Do you wanna come?” I asked and he looked at me intently while grinning.

“OK” he answered and I hugged him because of joy.

I’m so excited! I just don’t know if this is a good idea. Yes, we’re already out in the open but we both know that it’s still risky to be seen outside together.

“Jiyong…is this alright?” I asked when we got inside the car.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“uhmm…we’re going to be seen in public…isn’t this against YG sajangnim’s rules?” I asked and he smirked.

“Honey…the whole world already knows that we’re engaged…there’s nothing more to hide” he said and I sighed.

“We are the most searched in some sites…do you know that?” I asked and he reached for my hand.

“I know…actually…that’s not shocking…at all” he said.

“We’re attracting a lot of attention honey…it’s a little… Awkward?” I said and he kissed my hand.

“It really is awkward because you’re not used to it…don’t worry…it will die down in a week’s time” he said and I nod.

Charles told me that showbiz news here in Korea lasts a little longer than usual, and he warned me about its craziness. I know that I will have to all the negative comments up since I can’t do anything about it and I can’t fight with them as well.

When we arrived at the supermarket, it seems like the whole place stopped and all eyes are on us. It really feels weird and at the same time awkward. The good thing there is, I’ve seen people smiling at us like they are happy to see us, but of course, there are some who are not that happy to see me beside G-dragon.

“So…where are we going to start?” he asked while pushing the cart.

“Jiyong…are you sure this is fine? I mean…there are some people taking pictures of you” I told him and he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“It’s all fine” he said and kissed my temple.

G-dragon is really comfortable in showing affection in public while I’m being so careful. It’s just weird because I know so well that I’ll be seeing some videos again of us while walking on aisles.

“Jiyong…what are you doing?” I asked.

Well, he’s like a child who was let loose by his mom and whatever food or thing that his hands touched, he will get it and put it in the cart.

“I’m buying foods?” he answered and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Yes…that’s so obvious…but…what will we do with those eggs? We only need a dozen” I told him.

“We need a lot so that once you’re not satisfied with your work…you can make another one” he said and I pinched his cheek.

I swore to myself that I will never bring G-dragon again in a supermarket. It’s so hard to be with him, he’s putting almost everything in our cart without even looking at the price.

“Wait…why are there pop rock candies here?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“In case you don’t know…I enjoyed those candies last night” he said and I pushed him playfully.

Ok. So he really

Please log in to read the full chapter