A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE LOVING YOU AND WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(2 weeks later)

“Oh gosh!”I shouted after vomiting.

Well, I’ve been feeling sick for days now and I’ve noticed that I lost my appetite on food. Jiyong already took me to the doctor and she said that I’m anemic and stressed that’s why I’m experiencing this crappy feeling. Work is really eating up my whole being nowadays for I’m eyeing for a promotion and to be able to get the position that I want, I need to strive harder and produce sensible and beautiful writings for the magazine. As for Jiyong, he’s still so busy with rehearsals and recordings that there are times when we’ll just see each other around the building coz once we get home, we’ll just hit the bed and go straight to sleep.

It’s already been a week since Grandpa and my brothers left Korea and went back home. Jiyong and I were so sad because we have bonded with them so much during these past weeks and I can’t believe that they already left. My family has treated Jiyong like a real member of the family already and he and Grandpa would meet up once in a while if time permits them and they will just talk about random things. Honestly, I really felt the connection between them since day one, I was confident that they will jive well because their personalities are the same, the way they treat things are also identical and the way they think is the same as well. All throughout the past weeks, all I can hear from Grandpa are compliments about my lovely husband and it’s just so unbelievable because months ago, they are enemies and now, they are really the best of friends.

“Are you feeling sick again?” he asked when he saw me walk out of the restroom.

“I vomit again” I told him.

“Are you even drinking your medicine?” he asked.

“I am…I just forgot to drink it last night because I was so beat up” I said and hugged him.

“It’s so good to see you” I said and he hugged me tightly.

“Same here…we haven’t seen each other for a whole day yesterday” he said and I nod.

This is how busy we are, we rarely see each other at home and whenever we feel like we’re missing each other, we’ll meet at the YG building’s cafeteria during work time just to have a short talk and even though we’re in this situation now, our communication is still open for we call each other from time to time for updates or just to simply say hi.

“What time are you needed at the office?” I asked while making coffee.

“Our rehearsals will start late today…I’ll go there by six…how about you?” he asked.

“It’s my rest day remember?” I answered.

“Oh yes! I’ts Wednesday…I forgot” he said and I smirked.

“Wait! That just means that I have you the whole day!” I told him and he raised an eyebrow playfully.

“You have me all by yourself honey” he said and I sat on his lap, facing him.

“And I’m so happy about it!” I said cheerfully and he kissed me.

I guess we really missed each other for we are so hungry for each other’s kisses and touch, and instead of eating breakfast, we made love. Where? Well, it’s a very weird place but we did it on the dining table. Yes, we were so excited and weren’t able to run to the room and even knocked down a coffee mug. I’ve also proved that our dining table is really strong and well built for it was able to carry our weight and can take our movements.

“Can we transfer?” I asked in the middle of our love making.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because this dining table is not comfortable…and it’s not the right place to do something intense like this…plus…the door isn’t locked…once Seungri happens to check on us…he will surely see what we’re doing and he will definitely have a shock of a lifetime” I told him and he just stared at me.

“AISH! Fine!” he said and I chuckled.

Transferring from one place to another is a bit weird for we found ourselves walking across our apartment while kissing each other and the moment we reached the bed, the action continues.

I don’t know, but I missed this. I feel a bit empty without this kind of intimacy and I’m so sure that he feels the same way as well.

“That was wild!” I said and he pulled me closer to him.

“And hot” he said and I chuckled.

“Pororo! How can you not spare the dining table?” I asked and he laughed.

“Honey…just treat it as a new experience…an adventure” he said and I smirked.

“You’re crazy Jiyong! Haven’t you noticed? We had used almost all the areas of this house just for our naughty deeds and even your car became a victim…both of them!” I said and he cracked up in laughter.

Seriously, we have had everywhere! The four walls of this humble home have witnessed our naughtiness and wildness, it’s a good thing that we don’t have any cameras inside.

“Are you feeling well now?” Jiyong asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I am…but I still feel a little nauseous…I have a feeling that this is all because of what we just did and not because of my anemia” I answered and he chuckled.

“So…you’re blaming me now?” he asked and I slapped his chest playfully.

“You’re really to blame! We’re supposed to be having breakfast and what you did was had me as your breakfast” I said and he looked straight into my eyes.

“I really missed you…I’m sorry for not making time for you” he said sincerely.

Actually, I can fully understand him, his work is really eating most of his time and it’s his top priority. We have talked about this and had agreed that when the time comes that we’ll be blessed with kids already, he will trim down his work load to be able to spend time with them.

“I missed you too honey…there’s no need to say sorry by the way…I can understand why you’re busy…after all…you’re doing this for your future family…for us…so…it’s just fine” I told him and he kissed the top of my head.

“Yes…that’s right! I’m working hard for us and our future family…especially…I promised your Grandpa that I will not starve you and his future great grandkids…I don’t want to disappoint him…you know so well that he’s my idol” he said and I chuckled.

“You really love him…huh?” I asked.

“I do…he’s a great person…very wonderful and intelligent…he had taught me so many things in just a matter of days…and even convinced me to try a shot in business” he said and I looked at him curiously.

Business? Grandpa has convinced him to try business? That’s so not Jiyong. I mean, his life revolves in music and he breathes and lives it. And now, just because of Grandpa, he’s going to try a different field?

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Why? Don’t you have confidence in me?” he asked and I sighed.

Please log in to read the full chapter