LOVE DAY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You know what happiness is? It’s waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see him in his most peaceful, innocent and vulnerable state. He breathes as though the weight of the world lie on anyone’s shoulder but his own. You smile, kiss his face in the gentlest manner so as not to wake him, you turn your back around and involuntarily a grin forms on your face. You feel an arm wrap around your waist and in this moment, you know it doesn’t get any better than this.

What day is today? Well, it’s Valentine’s Day! Woohoo! I nearly forgot about it because I was so busy with so many things. It’s been two weeks since G-dragon and I started dating and we’re having a blast. We are still in the stage of getting to know each other and everyday is still a learning process for the both of us.

A month and a half has passed by since I ran away from home and up till now, I can say that I’m still free though my dad is still looking for me. I’m doing a lot of things right now and starting next week, I’m going to be much hectic because I’m going to film a music video with Big Bang for their come back. Crazy? Hell yeah!

So, what am I going to do for this special day? Truth is, I don’t know. As I’ve said, I’m not romantic AT ALL and I’ve never celebrated Valentine’s Day seriously coz before, a guy will just ask me to go on a date, give me flowers and that’s it, nothing special. But today, I will try to be extremely romantic and I will break norms once again.

G-dragon left for work so early in the morning and good thing, I’m not needed at work today. They will have rehearsals for their comeback and I’m so sure that he will be drained physically and mentally once he gets home, so I really have to do my Valentine’s surprises all throughout the day for him not to feel tired.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey nippy! Happy Love day! SKYPE NOW!” she demanded and I opened my laptop right away.

Trish and I haven’t talked for almost three days because she was in Venice with her dad and she just got home yesterday.

“Happy Valentine’s Day nippy!” I greeted her the moment she appeared on the screen.

“Gosh! I’m so depressed right now” she said.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because…I don’t have anyone to date today and I will not receive any flowers or even chocolates from somebody...you’re so lucky because you have a boyfriend and he’s sticky sweet so for sure…he will do something special for you today” she answered and I chuckled.

“Truth is…I don’t think he’s aware that it’s Valentine’s Day today coz I haven’t received any flowers and chocolates from him yet…and even a message that says Happy Valentine’s Day!” I said.

“Maybe he’s up for something tonight…what are you up to today?” she asked and I started to think.

“I’m planning to not go to the office today coz I want to make surprises for Jiyong….the thing is… I don’t have any plans for it so I’m now thinking of something romantic to do” I told her and she nods.

“Where is he?” she asked.

“He’s rehearsing for their comeback performance…and he’s making some music later…so basically…he will not have any time for a date” I answered.

“I’m not actually confident with you…planning something romantic…don’t be offended but we both know that you’re really not romantic at all…you’re better off fooling people than being sweet and romantic to them” she said and I laughed.

“Well…people can change nippy! I have a feeling that I will succeed on this” I said and she nods.

“So…what are you planning to do?” she asked and I shrugged.

OK. Maybe I’m too confident that I will be able to make this day special for G-dragon by doing romantic things for him, but I will try my best to at least make him feel that he’s special and that my heart is just for him.

“What if you make him breakfast…then send it to the studio…you know what? You should start with the basic…be simple…French toast will be…oh-so-fine!” Trish suggested and I think that her idea is great.

“OK…I’ll do that…wanna come?” I asked.

“OK…bring me to your kitchen now” she said and I brought the laptop to the kitchen with me.

“Wow! Jiyong’s kitchen is big…is he even good at cooking?” she asked.

“He knows how to cook some foods” I answered.

“So you’re really perfect to be there…you’re a good cook” she said and I nod.

“I’m actually his personal chef” I told her and we laughed.

Good thing, I went grocery shopping yesterday and his pantry is full of ingredients and foods again. I’m going to make stuffed French toast with strawberry sauce.

“Well…how’s everything going there?” I asked Trish while I’m making the toast.

“Actually…it’s still the same…you’re family is still on top and you’re brothers are kicking with their sales…I mean…they will put up a mall again here in the city” she answered.

“Oh well…those two are really doing great with kissing our dad’s ” I told her and she laughed.

“And one more thing…you’re mom called me days ago and she was asking for any of your contact numbers…she really is dying to talk to you nippy…I think…it’s time for you to talk to your mom so that she won’t worry about you anymore” she said and I suddenly felt sad.

Truth is, I already miss my mom and I really want to see her but I’m afraid that once she begs for me to come back home, I will say yes and next thing I know it, I’m packing my bags and leaving everything here in Korea.

“I will call her one of these days” I told her and she sighed.

“Anyways…how are you and Jiyong?” Trish asked and I suddenly felt in-love again.

“We’re still the same…I guess? I don’t know…I’m really feeling the change in me already nippy…I mean…I’m not the that I am before and I’m more open to things now” I said and she nods.

“I can see that…after two weeks you’re still kicking and it is really an achievement” she said and I smiled at her.

“He’s really a wonderful guy nippy…he’s the total opposite of my definition of a guy” I told her.

“We still can’t say that…I mean…OK…he’s head over heels and madly in love with you…but…I’m pretty sure that he will have his own fair share of badass things...so don’t be too comfortable with what you have right now…you have to be aware that you’re dating a hot guy that every girl wants…and those girls can snatch him in a snap” she said and I suddenly felt scared.

“Nippy! You’re totally ruining my mood! I’m not even going to that direction…fine! He will flirt a little…cheat a little…but it doesn’t matter to me for as long as at the end of the day…he’ll be sleeping beside me” I said and she smirked.

“Where is my -player bestfriend? Why is it all of a sudden you’re being this soft little girl who is willing to be stupid because of love? Cheating and flirting are the sins in a relationship…those two can really break you both into pieces and once you’re broken? It’s gonna be hard for you to be fixed again” she said and I sighed.

“Why are we even talking about this? This day is all about love not about heartbreaks and love problems” I told her and she laughed.

Please log in to read the full chapter