CLARISE...SHE MOVED A FINGER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a month since Clarise’s accident and up until now she’s still in coma. Her doctors always tells us that she’s fine and we just have to wait for the day that she wakes up, but I’m already growing impatient. Why do they have to give us hope if at the end of this, she’s going to die too? OK. I know that I’m thinking way too much, but I don’t want to wait for nothing and even though I keep on telling myself that she’s going to be fine, there’s still a part of me who is preparing for the worst thing to happen.

“Jiyong…you should go home first and rest…Trish and I will watch over Clarise…don’t worry” Charles hyung said and I shook my head.

This hospital has been my home for the past month and I promised Clarise that I will not leave her side until I see that she’s already awake. Seeing the only girl that you love lying in a hospital bed, lifeless can really make you feel so weak. Why is this happening to us? We are so happy and now, we’re messed up.

“Hyung…I’m fine…I don’t want to go home actually…my apartment really feels empty…and I can’t sleep anyway because my mind is here…you and Trish can go home now…I can manage” I told him and he sighed.

“Jiyong…you’re already losing a lot of weight…you’ve been rehearsing for your concert…I’m sure you’re tired…seriously…you need to rest” Trish told me and I shook my head again.

“I’m not tired…as long as I can see and hold Clarise…I will not get tired” I told her.

“Your mom and Dami-noona was here awhile ago and they volunteered to watch over Clarise tomorrow since you’re not going to be here” Charles hyung said and I nod.

Well, Big Bang’s concert tour will start once again and this time, we’re going to Thailand. And tomorrow, we have a schedule in Busan so I will not be here for the whole day. I don’t know, but I’m really not in the mood to work and all I want to do is be with Clarise.

“Hyung…is there any news about Clarise’s case?” I asked.

“Well…the police are still investigating about it…all they know is that somebody planned all of this and they planned it so well and did their job cleanly” he answered and I sighed.

“Does your dad already know about this?” I asked and he shook his head.

“No…he’s still clueless” he answered.

Well, Clarise’s and Charles hyung’s dad doesn’t know anything about the accident because according to his secretary, they left Korea the morning before the accident happened. At first we are suspecting that he’s behind this, but we realized that he can’t hurt his own daughter. Why would a father kill his own daughter, right?

“I called Calvin days ago to tell him about this and they told me that they are going to visit Clarise if they have time….they’re also going to give money for her hospital expenses” Charles hyung said.

“Tell them that we don’t need any financial support from them since I can shoulder everything…all they have to do is visit her” I told him and he smiled at me.

I didn’t even asked for any financial support from mom or even Charles hyung because I already feel responsible for her coz in my mind and heart, she’s my wife and she’s my responsibility.

“Jiyong…the hospital bills are getting larger and larger by the minute and our family would want to help you pay for it” Charles hyung said and I shook my head.

“Seriously hyung…I can pay for everything…I don’t care if my full salary will just go to her hospital expenses…she’s my responsibility now” I told him and he patted my back.

“Just always remember that we’re always here to help…I don’t know what to say anymore Jiyong…I’m really grateful that my sister have you…actually…we’re getting our strength from you …Aunty and I are losing hope already” he said and I looked at Clarise and kissed her hand.

“Hyung…let’s not lose hope…I can feel that this girl right here is fighting and she will be fine in no time” I said and smiled while looking at her.

Clarise hasn’t lost her beauty despite the bruises and stitches on her face. For me, she’s still the most beautiful girl this world has ever produced and I’m missing her smile already.

“Nippy! Wake up now…don’t be a lazy anymore!” Trish and we laughed.

“Gosh! I’m so sure that the moment Clarise wakes up…she will whine about her hair and skin” she added and I brushed some hair away from her face.

“I’m so sure of that” I told her.

“But the doctors said that her scars will soon fade away…right?” Charles hyung asked and I nod.

“Yeah…it’s still in the process of healing that’s why it still looks fresh” I told him.

“I’ve done a mani and pedi on her yesterday together with Bom…look…she’s got hot

Please log in to read the full chapter