"LOVE" DAY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Can it be true? That inside every confident, driven, single, woman, there is a delicate fragile princess who just want to be rescued? That the princess who never believed in fairytales, starts living in it?

“This is totally INSANE! Don’t you think?” I asked him.

“This is something new for me” he said and I looked at him.

“Why? Coz you haven’t experienced having in a car? The big thing there is…the car is parked in a dark public place…and if somebody passes by…they would surely notice that it was rocking and shaking like hell” I said and he laughed.

“Yes…this is the craziest thing that I’ve ever done” he said and I smiled.

“What if the cops finds us…of course…they’ll ask what we’re doing and they will see that we’re both …worst thing there is…you are G-dragon…THE G-dragon…I’m so sure that this will be the hottest news EVER!” I told him and he laughed.

“Well…I’ll them that I’m guilty…that it’s all true…I’m caught having inside my car and if they’ll ask me how it feels? I’ll definitely answer them”” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“I’ll proudly tell them that I had with the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever seen” he continued and kissed me on the forehead.

“And do you think you can get me with those sweet words and compliments?” I asked and he looked at me intently.

“I love you…and not in a friendly way…not in a misplaced affection…I love you…very simple and very true…You have every attribute and quality I’ve ever looked for in a girl…I know you think of me as just some guy…and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you’d ever consider…but I have to say it…I can’t take this anymore…I can’t stand next to you without wanting to hold you…and if bringing it to light means we  can’t hang out anymore….then that’ll hurt me..but I know some part of you is hesitating for a moment…and if there is a moment of hesitation…that means you feel something too” he said and I smiled at him.

“Well…I have a short confession to make…I can’t look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in crappy romantic novels…I can’t talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are…there isn’t another soul in this ing planet who’s ever made me half the person I am when I’m with you…and I would risk my damn rules for the chance to take it to another level” I said and he cupped my face with his hands.

“I’d rather hold you for a minute rather live the rest of my life knowing I never would” he said while looking deep into my eyes.

When his eyes met mine, I felt something click, like a key turning in a lock. Believe me, I’m not romantic, and love is nothing to me before, I’ve never believed in it and I still don’t in some ways. But even so, there was something there, something unrecognizably real, and I couldn’t look away.

“So…what are we now?” he asked.

“uhmm…let’s try to get to know each other first..you know…weigh our emotions for the mean time and just enjoy the company of each other…after all…we’re not rushing things and we already know that we feel the same way towards each other…are you cool with that? Any violent reactions? Do you wanna revise it?” I asked playfully.

“I’m all cool with that…but are you cool with intimacy? Touching? Sweet gestures? Things like that?” he asked.

“Do you want to start in a clean slate? That means…no touching…no kissing…no hugging and we have to pretend that we haven’t had yet…most especially…we can’t have …coz once again…we’re going to start clean” I told him and he shook his head.

“No…I’m good with the intimacy..I don’t think I can handle not kissing you or even hugging you” he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

“OK…that’s super fine with me” I told him.

We spent a few more hours inside the car. We talked about all the things that we have to know about each other and he opened up everything about him. I feel guilty though, I’m still filtering my stories to him.

“Let’s go home now…I have a feeling that Charles is sitting outside his apartment…sleeping because he’s really drunk” I told him and he laughed.

“I still can’t believe that he’s your brother….you two fooled us there” he said and I kissed him.

“I’m so sorry…don’t worry…time will come…I’ll reveal my real identity to everybody too” I said and he pinched my cheek.

“You can trust me with your secrets…it’s all safe with me” he said and I hugged him so tight.

“Thanks” I said.

“I love you” he said and I just stared at him and smiled.

Well, I told him a little about my family. He now knows that Charles and I are siblings and we’re both illegitimate children. I don’t know, but I’m quite ashamed of my family. I don’t want him to know about my dad’s dirty relationships and him being manipulative. I then realized that, my family is not to be proud of for all of its members are wrecked as hell and not united at all.

I was shocked when I heard him say those three magic words. The words “I LOVE YOU” is really not for me to say, I haven’t said that to any guy. Before, it’s easy for me to reply back just for the sake of replying but I don’t really mean it at all. With G-dragon, I can’t, coz I want to be sure first that what I’m feeling for him is real and when the time comes that I’m already sure that I really love him, I won’t even hesitate telling those three words to him every second.

The moment we arrived at Charles’ apartment, my prediction is right. My brother is sitting in front of the door, sleeping and really wasted. He smelled like he swam in a pool of Vodka.

“See? I told you…he’s so drunk that he couldn’t even open the door” I said while looking down at my brother.

“I’ll take him inside now” G-dragon said and I helped him carry my drunk- brother.

Charles is so heavy that even G-dragon can’t carry him all by himself. We managed to lay him down in bed and I swear! That is a total work-out already.

“You can go now…I’ll clean him first” I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I’ll wait till you’re done” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

G-dragon settled on our couch while I freshen my brother up and every time I go out of the room and pass by him, I can’t stop but to smile at him.

I’ve realized that life’s a fact, people fall in love, people do belong to each other because that’s the only chance anybody got for real happiness. And for the first time in my life, a guy is making me happy so maybe, I can accept the fact that I’m already in love.

“I’m going to my apartment now…are you sure you can handle Charles already?” he asked worriedly.

“Yeah…I’m used to this so no need to worry” I answered.

“OK…by the way….I’m free all day tomorrow…I’ll drop by the YG studio for a while but after that…I don’t have any schedules anymore…so if you want…I can take you somewhere around the city tomorrow” he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You know what? There’s no need for that…just rest for the whole day coz after tomorrow? You will go back to being hectic once again” I told him and he kissed me passionately.

“But I want to see you” he said.

“I’ll try to drop by your apartment…I’m a little busy actually…I still need to write three articles” I said.

“OK…I’ll wait for you there” he said.

“Good night…thank you for the night” I told him and he laughed.

“Hearing you say thank you feels like I’m your man ” he said and I laughed.

“Well then…you’re the most handsome and special man in my planet” I told him.

“And I’ll gladly take that label just for you” he said and I kissed him again.

It is hard to let go of each other. Personally, I just want him to stay with me but then, I know that things are still a bit complicated so I’ll just let it be.

“You’re totally out of your mind now Clarise…but what can you do? Your heart is beating for him already…cupid really shot you deep…DAMN!” I said to myself while looking at the mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Next day)

“Hello?” I answered lazily with my morning voice.

“NIPPY!” Trish shouted.

“Hey!” I said.

“What’s up?”

Please log in to read the full chapter