I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I'LL GET MY GIRL AGAIN.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Clarise?” G-dragon called and I was frozen.

Wait. What will I do now? Please! Tell me that I’m just dreaming or this isn’t happening. I’m not ready for this yet. I’m avoiding him for a week now and then here I am, inches away from him.

“Clarise” he called once again but this time, he grabbed my hand.

“uhmm…I have to go now” I told him and tried walking again but my feet just don’t want to move.

“Please…let’s talk even just for a minute” he said and I faced him.

“We don’t have to Jiyong” I said and he hugged me.

Gosh! I missed this. I missed everything, his body, his hugs and even his scent. It’s making me weak and soft once again.

“Jiyong…please…I don’t want to talk to you anymore” I told him but he just tightens his hug.

“Clarise…forgive me…I’m sorry…come back to me again” he said with a shaky voice.

Hearing those words from him is hurting me so much and is he crying? I hate his tears! It’s making me guilty even if I’m not the one who made a mistake.

“Jiyong…let’s stop this…don’t cry anymore…please” I told him and he let go of me and hold my hands.

“Clarise…I love you…so much that this break up is killing me already…come back to me” he said and I shook my head.

“I can’t…I’m sorry” I told him and he let go of my hands and stared at me.

“Why? Give me a good reason why you don’t want to come back” he asked and I took a deep breath.

Actually, my heart is saying a different thing while my mind is ruling me. I can see how hurt he is but I just can’t let my heart be hurt a thousand times again.

“Jiyong...we can say that our relationship is close to being perfect…you are really a perfect partner but I don’t think this relationship will work anymore…you deserve someone who is not hiding from anybody…who knows you from inside out…not just somebody you slept with one night…I’ll just bring you a lot of pain Jiyong…I’m not the girl for you” I told him and he smirked.

“Are telling me to pick Eun Ae over you? Clarise…what happened to the strong and lovely girl that I know? Eun Ae is just a friend…fine…I lied to you…I should’ve informed you that she will be there with us or I should’ve backed out and just go home…I fell into temptation…I’m being honest here…we kissed that night…I flirted with her…but Clarise…I’ve already paid for those sins…losing you for a week is so much…I’m dying to hold you again and then this is what you’re going to say? You’re giving me to someone that you think deserves me more?” he said and I wiped my tears.

“There you go…you lied to me…and now you’re confessing some more sins…wow Jiyong...you’re really something…look…all I wanted for us to do right now is just forget all of this…move on because I don’t want to be stuck in this damn situation forever! Let’s not hope that someday we will still find ourselves together…because I don’t think that’s gonna happen” I told him and he nods.

“So we’ll just pretend nothing ever happened….look the other way and move one when we both know deep down that it isn’t supposed to end this way…OK…I think this is really goodbye” he said and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

“But before that…I want you to look straight into my eyes and tell me that you don’t love me anymore” he said and I took a deep breath.

He is testing me, he knows that I can’t say those words to him. Fine! He’s asking for it, I’ll give it to him even if I don’t mean it.

“I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE KWON JIYONG…goodbye” I told him while looking straight into his eyes but he just smiled at me.

“Your eyes are twitching…that just means that you’re lying” he said and winked.

“What?” I asked.

“I know you so well Clarise…I know when you lie…I know when you mean it…you’re just giving me more reasons to love you” he said and I walked away.

What the hell! Why am I feeling so tingly inside when he told me that I’m giving him more reasons to love me more?

“Clarise…don’t you dare look back” I told myself.

“Clarise!” Charles called and I almost fell to the ground because of shock.

“Gosh Charles! Why do you have to shock me like that?” I asked and he laughed.

“You’re walking while zoning off…is that you’re new talent?” he asked and I smirked.

“Stop it ok?” I told him and he looked behind me and I followed his gaze.

OK. G-dragon is behind me and he is smiling. What is he trying to do? I told him that we’re done, why is he still following me?

“Oh Jiyong!” Charles called out and I sighed.

“I’m going now…I have things to do in the office” I told him but he grabbed me by the hand tightly.

“Charles…what are you doing?” I whispered to him but he just smiled.

“Jiyong…where are you going?” Charles asked.

“I’m going home for a while to rest” he answered.

“Do you want to have lunch with us?” Charles asked and I looked at him in surprise.

“uhmm…you two have lunch and I’ll go to the office now…I’m not hungry actually” I told them but my brother squeezed my hand so tight.

“WHAT THE !” I shrieked.

“Hyung…I’m fine…I want to go home anyway…I really need to rest…you go and eat lunch” he said and I smiled at Charles.

“O…K…” my brother replied.

He looks a little happy now compared to when I saw him awhile ago. I don’t know what’s on his mind right this very minute but I can feel that he is planning something in mind. That look of his is really intriguing.

“What are you trying to do Clarise?” Charles asked me while eating.

“What?” I asked.

“Why are you still avoiding Jiyong?” he asked.

“Charles…we talked awhile ago…and I said goodbye already” I told him and he looked at me in shock.

“What the hell are you doing? You’re so stupid…read my lips…STUPID” he said and I smirked.

“Fine…I am one stupid …but can you blame me? He lied to me…more like…he cheated on me because he just confessed that he and that kissed that night and he flirted with her” I said and he sighed.

“I don’t know what to do anymore! I want you to end up with Jiyong that’s why I’m trying so ing hard to patch things up between the two of you…you know…cheating is just normal…and I know so well that you know that more than me…you have cheated so many times before…so it’s just right for you to let this one slip away” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Yes…I’ve been a reason to why guys have cheated on their girls but this is totally different! Jiyong cheated on me…the man that I love the most CHEATED on me…and it’s just so ing hard to take that as if nothing happened” I told him.

“Clarise…Jiyong needs another chance…I can feel that he didn’t mean to cheat on you” he said.

“I don’t care about

Please log in to read the full chapter