MUSHY

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with a huge smile on my face and a very happy feeling, I haven’t felt this for a long time and this is by far one of the happiest morning of my entire life. I know, I may be exaggerating, but I just feel like everything around me is already in its respective places and all I need to do is enjoy every bit of it. Thinking about the things that I’ve done before, I came up to this realization that I can’t live alone in this world, I need someone who will balance everything for me and understand my crazy beliefs.

“Hey my princess” G-dragon came in the room while carrying a breakfast tray.

                                                                              

 

“Wow! Is that for me?” I asked and he placed the tray in front of me.

“Yes…it’s specially made for a princess” he said and kissed me on the lips.

“I told you…princesses are boring…I am a vampire” I told him and he laughed.

“OK…well…I think I have to give you some blood for breakfast not these fruits” he joked and I laughed.

“No need…I’m a bit allergic to blood anyway” I said.

This is totally touching and I can’t believe that a guy is doing these things to me. I mean, I really have a different view on guys before, I actually thought that all guys are just dependent on women and all they do is demand for this and that, but G-dragon is really changing everything.

“Thank you” I told him.

“I don’t want you to thank me” he said.

“And why is that?” I asked while feeding him.

“I don’t know…I feel like this is just a normal thing for me to do and you really don’t have to thank me coz I’m happy doing this for you” he answered and I leaned in to kiss him.

“You’re really making me crazy Jiyong!” I said and he looked at me curiously.

“Crazy?” he asked.

“Yes…Crazy! Don’t ask me to explain it further” I told him and he chuckled.

“Wait…I just remembered…you don’t have work today right? Ji eun told me yesterday that Sajangnim gave you this day to rest” I said and he nods.

“Actually…the members and I have decided not to rest for today because we still need to practice more for our comeback…that’s  why I have to leave for the studio in  a few hours” he said and I suddenly felt sad.

I was already planning things for us to do this whole day but it turns out, all of those plans will have to wait coz he has some work to do. Sometimes, it’s really hard to compete with his work.

“Fine” I said and he cupped my face with both hands.

“I can see that you’re disappointed…I’m sorry” he said and I hugged him.

“I am…but I totally understand…don’t worry…I’m just being dramatic” I told him and he laughed.

“Don’t be dramatic…please…it doesn’t suit you” he said and I slapped his shoulder.

“I am a girl therefore…I’m capable of being dramatic…and…you can’t do anything about that” I said and he kissed me.

“I just don’t want drama in our life…I want us to be happy everyday” he said seriously.

“Same here” I said and he kissed me again.

I can really be dramatic at times and I admit, I also hate being all dramatic and feeling so down.

“I’m going now…are you going back to Charles’ apartment?” he asked.

“Jiyong…that apartment is my real unit…and I really have a feeling that my brother misses me already…so I’ll go back there later” I answered.

“OK…I’ll try to come home early…here’s my key in case you want to stay here” he said and handed me the key.

“But…how about you? I mean…this is your apartment…you should have its key…right?” I asked and he hugged me.

“That’s the duplicate…I have mine” he said while dangling the key.

“Wow…this only mean that I can barge in or throw a party in here whenever you’re not around…cool!” I joked and he pinched my nose.

“You can party here but just be sure that it’s an all girls party…coz if I see guys in here…you’re going to get the biggest punishment of your life” he said and I slapped him on the chest.

“I feel like you’re gonna kill me” I said and he laughed.

“No…I wouldn’t do that…I will not do anything physical” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“OK?” I said.

“You will have to marry me right away…that’s the punishment” he said and I laughed.

“You know what? I think you really have to go now coz you’re saying non-sense things already” I told him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I’m not talking here Clarise…if only I can marry you now…I will” he said and I laughed.

“Let’s not talk about that first…OK? It’s just too early to even think about it” I said and he sighed.

“Yeah…I think you’re right” he said and I cupped his face with my hands.

“Don’t worry…sooner or later…we’re going to talk about that matter and next thing we know it…I’m already walking down the aisle while wearing a red wedding gown” I said and he looked at me intently.

“Red wedding gown?” he asked.

“Yep! You heard me right…I told you…I really want to be a vampire” I joked and he laughed.

“Seriously” he said.

“I’m just joking! Of course…I want a white gown…to tell everybody how pure I am” I told him and he laughed.

“Good…coz I want to see you in a beautiful white wedding gown as well” he said and I pushed his face away from mine.

“Go ahead now…your members are waiting for you already” I told him and he sighed.

“Why did I even agreed to work today!” he whined.

“Oh well…that’s life G-dragon” I said and he kissed me.

“I love you” he said.

“Yeah…same here” I replied and he caressed my cheek.

It is still hard for me to say those three magical words, I myself finds it so weird already but that doesn’t mean that I don’t love him or anything. I’m totally and deeply in love with G-dragon, the thing is, I still need to get used to saying I love you.

The moment I entered Charles’ apartment, he was eating lunch already while watching television.

“Hey lovely brother!” I greeted and sat beside him on the couch.

“Wow! I thought you’re not going home already” he said and I hugged him.

“I know that you’re a bit pissed coz I don’t go home everyday…sorry” I apologized and he sighed.

“Clarise…tell me…are you really serious about this? Are you sure with what you’re doing?” he asked and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Charles…how many times will you ask me that question? I’ve already answered you for a gazillion times already…I’M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS” I told him.

“I’m just making sure…and one more thing…I don’t want you to fall deeply in love…wanna know why?” he asked.

“Why?” I said and sighed.

“Because I’m afraid that you’ll get hurt in the end…I mean…OK…I know Jiyong is a good guy but nevertheless…he’s still a guy…he can play around and cheat once in a while and once he has done that…I’m so sure that you’ll go wild and I don’t want that to happen…and one more thing…what will you do if one day…dad finds out that you’re here and he force you to come back home…what will happen to you and Jiyong?” he asked and I started to think.

Thing is, I’m brushing these things out from my mind coz I don’t want to ruin this beautiful moment that I’m in right now. Yes, I will really go wil

Please log in to read the full chapter