SOUL SEARCHING'S DONE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Clarise is going home today and I’m having mixed feelings about it. I don’t know why I’m being like this, I feel like giving up on her already since I know in the end things are all going to be in favor of her father and now that she’s running out of time with paying her Grandpa’s debt, I have a strong feeling that she will soon decide on choosing option one for her chosen option is slowly failing already.

I think the reason why I’m thinking like this is because I’ve promised Grandpa that I will not let his company go in ruins and I’m keeping that. Yes, it’s a stupid idea to stick to a promise when the person is already dead, but I want to be true to my words and that old man has taught me a lot about life and I really look up to him. I also think that Clarise has to prove to her family that she’s more than the spoiled little girl that they all know. I saw with my both eyes how they treated her and the way they look at her like she’s just dirt that pains their eyes and honestly, it hurts me the most coz the woman that I love is being degraded by the people who should be supporting her in the first place. All I want to do now is for her to succeed in handling her company and make them eat all of their words that she can’t even make things great.

“Trish” I said when she opened the door.

“Oh gosh Jiyong!” she said in shock upon seeing me.

OK. Who wouldn’t be shocked if you see a full grown man crying like hell in front of you? AISH!

“uhmm…is Clarise there?” I asked.

“She’s…wait…come in first” she said and opened the door widely for me.

When I walked in, TOP hyung stared at me and just by one look, he already knows why I’m being like this. I’ve told all my dilemmas to him and he is against all of my plans.

“Darling…I got it here…I’ll talk to him first” TOP hyung said to Trish but she shook her head in protest.

“No! I’m not going anywhere…you two will talk in front of me…I can smell something fishy is going on here and I need to know what it is” she said and I sighed.

“But…”

“Hyung it’s alright…after all…it’s better for Trish to know it” I said.

“Wait…after everything else…where in hell is Clarise Jiyong?” Trish asked and I looked at her worriedly.

I almost forgot that I’m looking for her. What will I answer Trish? I mean, I’m so sure that she’ll freak out once I tell her that Clarise ran away after our heated conversation and I don’t know where she is right now.

“I…I…I don’t know” I answered and she looked at me in disbelief.

“What?! She’s with you right? We left you in her apartment last night…what happened?” she asked angrily.

“We had a little heated talk and she walked out…I don’t know what really happened…but…up till now she hasn’t come back yet” I answered and she sighed.

“Have you tried calling her? Maybe she’s with Charles right now…or somewhere around the building…Jiyong…Clarise’s mind right now is so occupied with so many things…what if she’s hit by a car while crossing the road and we didn’t even know it?” she yelled.

I never thought of that scene as a matter of fact and now that Trish had opened it to me, I feel scared all of a sudden. 

“Darling…please…don’t over think…I’m sure Clarise is just in the park…breathing some air and cooling her head” TOP hyung said and I nod in agreement.

“No…you guys don’t know what’s on her head…that girl is so full of things right now and I’m telling you…she can do stupid things in a snap…and if she feels like committing suicide…I’m so sure that she’ll do it without even thinking twice” she said and I sighed.

Seriously, Trish is scaring the hell out of me and it’s a good thing that I know how Clarise deals with this kind of situation. I know that she will not commit suicide just because we had an argument or a senseless heated conversation.

“Jiyong…call her again” TOP hyung told me and I obeyed.

As expected, she didn’t even pick up and I sent her a lot of messages too as well. Where is she? I went to Charles hyung this morning and he didn’t even know where she is. I’m getting more worried as time pass by that I’m already planning to call the police to help me look for her.

“SHE’S NOT ANSWERING!” Trish said in annoyance.

“Darling…don’t piss yourself because Clarise is not answering…I have a feeling that she just wants some peace right now…let her be…she’ll go back later” TOP hyung told her and she walked out of the room.

I feel so bad right now for Trish and TOP hyung are fighting because of me and Clarise. I should’ve not disturbed them in the first place, but I just need someone to talk to right now and it’s TOP hyung that I can run to.

“Did you already tell her about your side of things?” TOP hyung asked and I nod.

“That’s actually the reason why she walked out…she just couldn’t understand me hyung…all I want is for things to be easier for her” I answered and he shook his head.

“Jiyong…it wouldn’t be that easy to understand such point…you’re about to give her up when she’s fighting her damn hardest just to be with you…even I cannot understand you…fine! You made a promise to her grandfather and all you want is to stand up for it…but have you thought of Clarise’s feelings? Why would you let her marry another guy when all she wants is to marry you? Shouldn’t you be proud that the girl that you want is dying to be with you and nothing else matters to her?” he asked and tears started falling down from my eyes once again.

“Hyung…I know that…I feel so proud and good that she loves me so much and I feel the same about her….but if you look at things now…even if she gives up the company…problems will still arise for her family will point fingers at her for being so careless and all of her efforts in saving it will just be like bubble for it will disappear” I told him and he sighed.

“OK…I’m already there…but…is there any other options?” he asked and I shook my head.

“I’ve talked to a lot of people already and all of them told me that merging the company with another company is the best way to do” I answered.

“Then ask YG hyung to merge YG Entertainment with her company” he said.

“I almost begged YG hyung for it but he can’t do it for it’s going to be so risky and if he do so…there will be no assurance that Clarise’s company will come back up…the company that she needs is a big one…who can keep her out of bankruptcy and YG Entertainment cannot promise that yet” I told him and sighed.

In all fairness to YG hyung, he helped me looked for investors and even gave out a million to add to our collected money, thing is, it’s not yet enough.

“So this is it…you’re going to end it up everything with her already?” TOP hyung asked and I shook my head a million times.

“I don’t know yet hyung…you know so well how much I love her and I can’t take being away from her even just for a minute” I told him and he hissed.

“You’re in a mess Jiyong…you cannot even make up your mind…I think all you need is some great whack on the head to stop your non-sense” he said.

“This is the first time that I felt like I’m useless…I don’t even know how to help her” I said.

“Look…you have done your part…I think you’ve reached your limit…it’s time for things to do its wonders” he told me.

“I’m not expecting this to happen to us…we’re already happy with how things are going …and now…here we are…left in the dark and is about to break up” I said and he patted my shoulder.

“I have a strong feeling that none of you are going to let go…your love for each other is just too strong and a billion dollar debt will not break it easily” he said and I chuckled.

“A billion dollar debt can make your brain go liquid” I joked and he laughed.

And with that, TOP hyung was able to enlighten my dark mind even for a bit. Trish also came back after an hour with a calm mind.

“I went to Charles…and I got to squeeze the hell out of him…I know that I’m not suppose to say this…but I already know where that sweet is” she said and I looked at her in surprise

Please log in to read the full chapter