WE NEED TO STRAIGHTEN THINGS UP AND I'M PRAYING THAT WE'LL BE ABLE TO FIX THIS.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The moment I opened the door of the wardrobe room, I saw Jiyong checking himself in the mirror without any shirt on and I kinda blushed upon seeing that. Oh well, I kinda miss that body and I’m just so happy that I’m here.

“Kwon Jiyong” I called out and he looked at my direction.

“Oh!” he said in surprise.

“Surprise!” I said with full energy and he chuckled.

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re still soul searching?” he asked and I gave out a pout.

“You know? I actually thought that you’re going to be happy once you see me…but then…I’m wrong” I said and is about to go out of the room when he grabbed my arm and pulled me for a hug.

Oh my gosh! This is what I really missed, the warmth, his smell and the security that I’ve always wanted. Not being able to hug him for almost a week is torture.

“I missed you” he said while hugging me tightly.

“I missed you too” I told him and he kissed my temple.

My tears fell down right away after that for I feel really happy. I know that there’s still a lot of issues between us, but it looks like we’re brushing it all off for now and it just feels so good to be back in his arms again.

“Honey…I’m sorry” I said and he pulled out from the hug and looked at me.

“Sorry for what?” he asked and I sighed.

“For walking out that night and not hearing you out…I’m just carried away by my emotions and somewhat so stressed out by things…that’s why I wasn’t able to take all of the drama that night” I told him and he smiled at me.

“There’s no need for you to say sorry…in fact…I’m the one who is supposed to apologize for I’ve been really insensitive of your feelings and I know that I should’ve not acted that way…I’m sorry” he said and I just kissed him.

That kiss led into something naughty for he dragged me into one corner and we did it there. I don’t even know how we were able to do it real quickly for the moment Ji eun entered the room, we’re done and everything looked normal except for my crumpled clothes and messed up hair.

“Oh Clarise!” Ji eun said upon seeing me.

“Hey!” I answered with my swollen lips.

“You’re here!” she said and I smiled at her.

Why is that everybody seems to be so shock to see me? Fine, I know that I’ve been away for a very long time and I’m pretty sure that they know about our recent fight, but it just feels so weird that all of them are getting shocked and surprised upon seeing me.

“Aigoo…Jiyongie…you’re in the mood to rock the stage already…am I right?” Ji eun asked and I looked at him and he smiled sweetly.

“You’re right noona…I’m already hyped up for later” he said and I smirked.

“Yeah…he’s well conditioned and oh-so energized” I said and winked at him.

“Am I missing something?” Ji eun asked suspiciously and we just stared at each other and smiled.

“Ani noona” Jiyong answered.

“OK…whatever!” Ji eun said “Oh! By the way…Clarise…can you help me with these?” she asked while showing me a shirt.

“What do you want me to do with that?” I asked.

“Well…this is TOP’s outfit…but…he doesn’t like it for it’s see through and you know TOP…he doesn’t want to show his body…so…I’m rushing this one for we don’t have any replacement for this” she explained and I looked at it.

Actually, just by looking at the shirt, I already know that TOP wouldn’t even dare to wear it. I don’t know what to do about it for my mind is so out of fashion these days and I couldn’t alter in just a few minutes.

“Why not let Jiyong wear this and TOP will wear his instead?” I suggested and Jiyong looked at me in disbelief.

“Can be” Ji eun said and I nod.

“Honey…I don’t think it fits me” Jiyong said and I know that he’s just making an excuse.

“Honey…you can rock this outfit out…c’mon…TOP will surely thank you once he learns that you’ve sacrificed for him” I said and he sighed.

“Fine…I need to practice sacrificial love anyway” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“What did you say?” I asked.

“Nothing” he said and tried on the shirt.

Well, as expected, Jiyong was able to pull the outfit out and we did some alterations for it’s a bit big for him while we looked for some things to put on to TOP’s outfit. GOSH! This is what you call fast thinking technique and only experts can do it. Yeah!

I’m in my happy mood all day and the moment I came out of the wardrobe room, the waiting room is so full of artists already. The 2ne1 girls were already there as well as YG sajangnim, Teddy, Se7en and some other artists from different fields of entertainment came out to support the boys.

“Clarise!” YG sajangnim called out and I went to greet him.

“Sajangnim” I greeted.

“How are you?” he asked and I smiled awkwardly at him.

“Well…I am fine…but…still waiting for a miracle” I answered and he patted my shoulder.

“I’m sorry for not being able to help you with your problem…I’m sure you know that this is all about business and it’s nothing personal…if only I can help you…why not…right? It’s just that…YG Entertainment cannot risk big yet” he said and I smiled at him.

“Sajangnim…there’s no need to say sorry…as a matter of fact…I should thank you because you’ve been helping us find investors and you even gave us a million to help raise the numbers…that’s enough for me” I told him.

“Don’t worry…I’m pretty sure that things will turn out good in the end…Jiyong told me about the other options…and…he also shared his plans to me…thing is…I’m totally against it and I just wish that he’s not going to push through with it for it will cause a lot of problems in the future” he said and I looked at him curiously.

OK. I know that Jiyong has a plan, but I’m not familiar with the details yet. All I know is that it’ll be something stupid and I’m going to go against it as well.

“Whatever that plan is sajangnim…I’m gonna go against it for I have a feeling that his plan is really out of this world once again” I told him and h

Please log in to read the full chapter