I WILL NOT MARRY ANYONE EXCEPT FOR JIYONG.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You will have to marry Gab” dad answered and I laughed.

OK. This is totally a bad joke. All I want to do now is go out of this house and forget what my dad just said.

“Oh c’mon! I know that this is your own way of stopping me from marrying Jiyong…dad…I know you so well…and you can’t fool me anymore” I told him and he chuckled.

“I’m not fooling you this time Clarise…look...let’s just push aside our issues first...this is dad’s empire that we’re talking about…your grandfather’s legacy…this is more important to me than you getting married with some worthless man” he said and I smirked.

“Fine…let’s be civil here…don’t you have other more options than this bull? You know so well that I will NOT bite that bait of the Guichen’s…I will not marry anyone except for Jiyong…so that suggestion…is so far from happening” I said.

“Well…you still have a choice…and that is to find another company who is willing to invest a big amount of money to a dying company like yours….Clarise…I’ve been in this business for years already and I know how this world works…I’m telling you…company owners are wiser now…and they will not invest that easily…the bank is giving you a few weeks to pay at least half of dad’s debt…you won’t be able to pay it on time if you’re going to go through negotiations” he said and I sighed.

This is really giving me a massive headache! I wasn’t expecting this to happen. I mean, I’m not declared as a new owner yet and here comes the problems already, this is really draining! I can feel stress everywhere and it’s embracing my whole being, dad is adding up for his suggestion is really stressful and totally ridiculous.

“Clarise…think about it…I’m willing to help you through this for the sake of dad’s company…but I’m telling you…my suggestion is the answer to this problem…think about it” he said and I rolled my eyes.

Why do I have a feeling that he’s really sincere when he said that he doesn’t want Grandpa’s company to go on ruins and he’s willing to help me save the company? No. I don’t want to trust him, I know that he’ll still do something bad in the end and I cannot put my relationship at stake here.

“I’m going now…I’ll think of something to save the company…don’t worry” I said and he smiled at me.

This is totally exhausting. My mind is already ed up from thinking too much. What is the best way to do now? I don’t even know how to handle these kinds of problems for it’s too big to even solve it by myself.

“Gosh! You guys need to take me somewhere fun” I told my brothers when I went out to the balcony.

“Why is that?” Calvin asked.

“Because I’m STRESSED! I need to do something about it for me not to go CRAZY!” I answered and they laughed.

“You’re stressed because you’re super rich? That’s new” Carl said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I will tell everything to you later…and I’m not super rich…I’m actually down with a big debt right now” I said and they looked at me curiously.

Well, I’m not yet ready to break the bad news to anyone and I will only say it once I already thought of a good solution to that problem.

“Oh! There’s this new club that my friend owns…it’s really beautiful and a really cool party place…wanna go there?” Carl asked and I suddenly felt excited.

“I do! Let’s go there later…pleeeaasee” I begged and he hissed.

“Fine! Tell Jiyong that we’re gonna throw a goodbye party for him later coz he’s already leaving for Korea tomorrow” he said and I sighed.

And there goes my excitement down the drain. Truth is, I was begging Jiyong to not go back to Korea tomorrow, but he’s got a lot of work to do there and I don’t have a choice but to let him do what he wants.

“OK…I’ll go home now and prepare for this party” I said and they nod.

When I got home, mom was so busy doing yoga while Gramps and Jiyong is talking in the pool area. Gosh! Seeing the three of them took away all the stress in my body.

“Heyah!” I said.

“Hey little girl!” mom greeted while doing a weird yoga position.

                                                                                                                     

 

“Does that hurt?” I asked and she chuckled.

“It doesn’t...why? Does it look like it hurts?” she asked and I pulled a chair and sat down.

“It looks so complicated…mom…I didn’t know that your super flexible” I told her.

“Well…I’ve been doing yoga for years already…so this is just nothing to me” she said and I nod.

“Why don’t you try it! It’s good for relaxation…and you’ll be stress free after this” she added.

Should I try it? I mean, I’m in big need of a stress reliever and I’ll do anything just to keep the company’s problem out of my mind.

“OK…I’ll try…but I’ll only try it for an hour since Jiyong and I will go somewhere later tonight” I said and she looked at me curiously.

“You’re going to a date again?” she asked and I shook my head.

“We’ll go out clubbing…the twins and Charles are also coming…we’re gonna give Jiyong a goodbye party since he’ll be leaving tomorrow…by the way mom…do you want to come?” I asked and she chuckled.

“Little girl…you know so well that I’m not going to fit in a club anymore…your mother is already in her forties” she said and I laughed.

“But you look young…and everyone is saying that” I told her.

“Oh don’t joke around! Get changed now and grab a yoga mat…let’s start doing yoga together” she said and I nod.

OK. I’m up for some bone cracking and I don’t even have a clue on what to expect. I’m sure that my mom will have her patience drained later for I’m really slow when it comes to following directions, I also have a feeling that once Jiyong sees me doing these weird poses, he will surely laugh his off BIGTIME!

“Oh! You’re already here!” Jiyong said when he saw me going down the stairs.

“Hey honey!” I greeted and hugged him.

“Why didn’t I see you awhile ago?” he asked.

“I saw you and Gramps talking in the pool area actually…and you seem so serious…so I didn’t bother you” I answered and he kissed my forehead.

“I see…wait…what are you wearing?” he asked and I looked at my sports outfit.

“I’m doing yoga with mom…have you seen her awhile ago? She’s cracking some bones!” I said and he laughed.

“And you’re going to crack your bones too?” he asked and I nod.

“I’ll try…I’m so stressed right now and all I want to do is relax my busy brain” I told him and he hugg

Please log in to read the full chapter