YES. I HAVE A FAMILY THERE WAITING FOR ME.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It feels so good to be back. Weird, huh? Well, it feels so freakin good to come back with oozing confidence that at the end of the day, you’re gonna get your freedom back for the truth already came out of its box and the people behind your miseries are beginning to get weak and all they can do is beg for their dear lives, but then again, I will not even be easy on them, for they haven’t been easy on me as well.

“Thank God you’re already here!” Calvin said when I walked in his office.

“Let’s start this on” I told him and he laughed.

“I can see a different glow in you…are you smelling freedom around the corner already?” he asked and I nod.

“Not only smell…I can feel it” I told him with so much confidence and we exchange high fives.

This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for. My whole journey home is really crazy. I’m feeling nervous, jittery and at the same time happy for I will have the sweetest revenge EVER! All the sacrifices and the pain that it brought all throughout these years are going to be washed out from my system and I’ll leave my happily ever after at last.

“Did dad know that I’m here?” I asked the twins.

“They did…we told them that you’ve got a lot of things to deal with here at the main branch…and yeah…they’ve permitted you to come” Carl answered.

“This is by far the dumbest decision that they’ve ever made…they let their prisoner go on loose and now…the prisoner will have its way to revenge” I said and they both nod in agreement.

“After all of this Clarise…we have to celebrate” Calvin said and I smiled at him.

“Not only celebrate dear brother…we’ll rock this ” I told them and they laughed.

The twins have been working so hard in investigating about these fake documents. Carl is the one who’s leading us and with the way I see it, he looks like he knows what he’s doing and I trust him with all the way.

“OK…here are the fake documents that dad and Grandpa’s staffs showed and presented to you” Carl said and handed me a folder “I don’t know how this got authenticated…all I can say is…whoever made these…he/she is an expert…Grandpa’s signature is spotless…it looks so real and legit…but I’ve got them checked days ago and the expert told me that our old man’s signature was forged…it was copied perfectly…but the busted the whole thing” he explained and I looked at the original signature and the fake one over and over again.

“I didn’t know that there are people who are experts in forgery…I mean…I’ve forged dad’s signature millions of times in the past…and never got busted…but this is really different” I told them and they laughed.

“No wonder dad’s credit cards always reach their limits” Carl said and I laughed so loud.

Carl pointed out all the flaws of the documents and shown a few bank deals that Grandpa had before he died. It shows there that the company is not up for any expansion for we don’t need it, plainly because the empire is working well. The original documents also says that there are many offers for merging and I’ve seen the Guichen group of companies on that list and a note is written there in bold letters saying that we don’t need to merge with them coz that company doesn’t even know how to stand on its own. So, it’s clear that dad fooled us when he said that the Guichen group of companies is the best merger in this whole wide world.

“Here…look at this guys” Carl said “These are our sales before Grandpa passed away…it went up to ten percent and if you’re going to look at this fake sales record….it says here that it went down to thirty percent…how did they come up with this?” he asked and I smirked.

“Whoever made that fake document is an for he/she really failed…there are so many holes and errors in these documents and I feel such an idiot for not seeing all of this before I sign the contract…what’s worse is…none from the board of members or even Grandpa’s staffs have pointed the errors to me…I have a feeling that there’s someone inside this company that helped dad and my father in-law do this dirty plan” I told them and they nod in agreement.

“That’s what I’m suspecting as well…actually…I guess I’ve already found who he is” Carl said and I looked at him curiously.

“Who?” I asked.

“It’s Grandpa’s financial adviser…as you can see…he’s the one who has signatures on both fake and real documents….and I’ve checked his signature as well and they told me that they matched and it’s not forged…in short…he knows about this plan and is a part of it” he answered and I looked at my brother in surprise.

I want to give Carl a super loud round of applause for he’s totally into this investigation and his suspicions and doubts are showing up to be the truth and the way he has connected people is just so ridiculously amazing.

“OK…I already called that in financial adviser and he’ll be here in a while…we have to squeeze the hell out of that old guy for he is the one who has the key to all of this” Carl said and I agreed with him.

“I don’t mind being a feisty investigator for today…in fact…if I have to torture him…I will…just for that man to talk” I said and they laughed.

“Clarise…this is not a serious police investigation…OK? We’re just going to straighten things up” Calvin said and I hissed.

Hours passed by and the old man have already arrived in the office. He’s looking so tough and confident. Actually, the last time I saw him, he doesn’t look this rich but now, I can see a gold ring on his finger and a thick gold bracelet around his wrist. Now I can say that this man had been paid big.

“What are we going to talk about guys?” he asked calmly and I faked a smile at him.

“We’re going to show you something…and all you have to do is tell us what you know about it” I said and handed him the folder with the documents.

“How?.....”

“How what? How did we get that? Is that what you wanna ask?” I asked and he looked at me in shock.

“This isn’t true…this is not happening” he said and I smirked.

“It’s all real…want me to prove it?” I asked and he looked at me and from there, I can tell that he’s scared.

“What do you know about this? How did you guys come up with this plan? Who told you to do this? And why did you betrayed our Grandpa?” I bombarded him with questions and he began to get frantic.

“You don’t have to be nervous…you’re going to be just fine if you’re spitting all the -ty details out…but…if you’ll continue with this scared-I’m-gonna-lie-again attitude of yours…you’ll totally get the whipping and the beating that you deserve” I told him and he cleared his throat.

It took a very long time for the man to speak. He’s been stuttering and I can really say that he’s filtering his story, but it didn’t last that long for the twins and I are so eager to know the truth and he ended up saying everything.

“Your dad told me to pull out a billion dollars from your family’s saving and investments…he said that he wouldn’t get a dime or even a penny from it…he’s just going to use it to scare you…so I did what I was told and next thing I know it…he already lend the money to the Guichens because the Guichen group of companies are in the middle of a crisis during that time and only a huge amount of money can save them…in short…they have turned the tables…instead of the Guichens going bankrupt…it’s you guys who had a major problem…and your dad was fooled by them as well” he said and I nearly punched the man’s face already.

So, our company isn’t in big debt after all and if you’re going to see through all of this, it’s the Guichens who have a billion dollar debt to us. What the heck! How did I let this all slip out of my hands? I could’ve busted them long time ago.

“OK…tell us now…what should we do to get our money back again?” I asked.

“Easy…you just have to open the company records in front of the board members as well as the investors…then…they’ll help you decide on things…Clarise…it’s so easy to get your money back from the Guichens…you actually don’t have to sweat at all” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Kindly elaborate it so that my brain can grasp what you’re talking about?” I asked.

“This company is named after you…and when the merging happened…the Guichens didn’t change the owner …so basically…this empire and their company is under your name…they’re just second to the throne…and if you’re going to fight for it…you can get not only your Grandpa’s company back…but you can also have the Guichens company as well” he said and I really loved the idea.

Please log in to read the full chapter