BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN STRIPPER WAITING FOR YOU TO ARRIVE

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Why is she not answering?” Calvin said.

“I’ve been trying to call Charles but he’s not answering as well...where are those two?” Carl told him and threw his phone on the couch.

“I’m having a bad feeling about this...I can feel that Clarise is going to go through hell once dad thinks of a plan on how to get her back” Calvin said and sighed.

The twins are not close to their other siblings and they’ve never really helped each other before, but this is different, Calvin and Carl saw how much their brother and sister have changed and honestly, they are envious of them because they are already free while the two of them are still under the shadows of their manipulative father.

“Clarise is really going to be in trouble” Carl said and tried contacting Charles again.

“We have to tell them that dad already knows her whereabouts and that he’s going to get her back from her free world” Calvin said and Carl nods.

“I have a friend who can track them...I’ll ask help from him” Carl said and Calvin nods.

The twins know how strong their father is and he can pretty much influence everyone. He can just ask some people to kidnap their sister just to get her back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s my birthday today and I don’t feel like celebrating it. It’s been weeks since the last time I saw Clarise and I’m already missing her badly. We talk to each other every day for hours but that’s not enough, it still feels different whenever she’s beside me.

I’m already excited to go home actually and it is because Clarise already agreed with me in making our first baby. Yes, having a baby is really a big thing and I know that being a parent is not that easy, but I’m ready for all of it for as long as I’m going through that wonderful experience with the woman that I love the most.

“Hyung...Happy Birthday!” Daesung greeted while handing me a present.

“Thank you Daesung-ah!” I said and patted him on the back.

“Jiyong-ah! Happy Birthday!” TOP hyung greeted.

“Aigoo...I know that you don’t feel like celebrating today because Clarise is not here” he said and I just smiled at him.

TOP hyung is right, I don’t feel like celebrating because Clarise is not here to celebrate it with me. I even told them that I’ll have my party once we get back to Korea so that she will be able to attend.

“Did Clarise greeted you already?” Youngbae asked and I shook my head.

“Mwo?!” he said and I chuckled.

“She’s going to Daejun today with Trish that’s why she won’t be able to answer my calls for the next three hours” I told them and they nod.

“But hyung....why wouldn’t she talk to you?” Seungri asked.

“She wants to have some alone time with Trish and disturbing them would really kill the mood...that’s why...I’ve decided to just let them be and I’ll just wait for her to call” I told him and he nods.

Truth is, I’ve been waiting for her to call ever since this morning and up till now, I’m not even getting a message from her. I’m so sure that she didn’t forget the date today and this day is special or she did forget about it? AISH!

“Charles hyung!” I called out.

“Oh Jiyong-ah….HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Charles hyung greeted.

“Thank you hyung” I replied and he patted me on the shoulder.

“Do you need something?” he asked and I shook my head.

“I just want to know if you’re aware that Clarise is going to Daejun with Trish and they’ll stay there for two days…I think” I told him and he nods.

“Neh…Clarise called me awhile ago…they’re leaving now…right? Did she call you already?” he asked and I shook my head.

“OMO! It’s already afternoon…she didn’t even greeted you a happy birthday?” he asked and I shook my head again.

So she called her brother but didn’t even call me? What is happening to her?

“Oh! Noona!” I said in shock when I saw Ji eun noona came out from the waiting room.

“Oh! Happy Birthday!” she greeted and I smiled at her.

“Thank you” I replied.

“Clarise called me awhile ago and told me that she’s going to Daejun with her friend” she said and I looked at her curiously.

Why is she calling everybody up except of me? Is she tripping on me?

“Is that all?” I asked.

“She reminded me of the pending work that she left in the office…other than that…she said nothing” she answered and I feel like going to Daejun to ask her personally if she’s forgetting something.

Our concert is about to start now but I’m still holding my phone and is wishing for Clarise to call. I just want to hear her before I go up the stage, but I guess, I’ll have to step out without even receiving a good luck message from her.

The concert went well and everybody had a blast. The production team gave me a cake and my Japanese fans gave gifts for my birthday. As much as I want to enjoy everything, I can’t because I’m still thinking of Clarise and her poor memory, I really have a feeling that she has forgotten that it’s my birthday today.

“I’ll just change” I told Ji eun noona when we came back to the waiting room to change for the encore.

OMO! What is this? The mirror in our changing room has lipstick writing on it saying “Happy Birthday honey! I love you!” Well, it’s so obvious that it was for me but I just find it weird because the writing is so much identical with Clarise’s handwriting, is she by any chance here in Japan?

“HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOU….HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU….HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JIYONG….HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU”

“Clarise?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

G-dragon is celebrating his birthday today and I am totally excited coz in just a matter of hours, I will finally see him. Well, he doesn’t know anything about my sudden trip and I’m so sure that he will flip once he sees me. My plan is already polished and all I have to do is make it all possible.

“What time is our departure?” Trish asked while packing her things.

“Seriously nippy...why are you just packing now?” I asked.

“You know me...I’m the cram queen” she answered and I smirked.

G-dragon called me yesterday and I lied about my whereabouts, I told him that Trish and I will visit Daejun for two days and I might not be able to talk to him. If only he knows that I’

Please log in to read the full chapter