IT LOOKS LIKE MY HEART HAS RECOGNIZED HIM.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I’m going home now, and my excitement is up to the heavens. I’ve prepared a lot of stories for Clarise and I can’t wait to hear her voice again. I’m pretty sure that, that girl is really itching to talk non-stop for she wasn’t able to even open for nearly two months.

“Aigoo…hyung…why do you keep on moving in your seat?” Seungri asked.

“I’m just excited…I can’t wait to see Clarise” I answered and he laughed.

“Hyung…you’re like a little kid!” he said and I laughed.

I don’t know why, but I’m really anxious to see how she looks like now. I have a feeling that she will really complain about some scars on her face, but I’m going to tell her over and over again how beautiful she is so that she won’t get sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“OH MY GOSH!” I shouted upon seeing my face in the mirror.

Why? Why do I have to have all these scars? And my hair! It’s red! Am I really that weird? I’ve never dyed my hair because my dad won’t let me and now, I’m like strawberry shortcake in this hair color.

“What’s happening?” Trish asked.

“Look at my damn face!” I told her and she sighed.

“Nippy…don’t worry about that because it will soon fade away…or if it didn’t….you can have it removed or something” she said and I shook my head.

“No…how will I face my fiancée with all these scars? I don’t look appealing AT ALL!” I said and she chuckled.

“Nippy…Jiyong have seen your face at its worst…he doesn’t care about all those…in that guy’s eyes…you are the most beautiful….you can pretty much lose an eye and he wouldn’t even care” she said and I laughed.

“Losing an eye is really intense nippy” I said and checked myself in the mirror again.

Seriously, there are a lot of changes in me already. As far as my memory can reach, I’m thinner before and I don’t have braces anymore. Wait. OK. Clarise! Wake up! It’s already two thousand and twelve! Of course there will be a lot of changes already.

“Tell me…did I really like this hair color?” I asked.

“Yeah…you’ve been a red head for two years now” she answered.

“That’s shocking” I said and she nods.

“It is…OK…I know that your memory is up till two thousand nine only and during those times…you’re not allowed to dye your hair but nippy…if you only know how much you fought for your hair to be colored? You’ll flip because it really is crazy” she said and I smirked.

“I always do crazy things…is that a new thing?” I asked and she shook her head.

“You actually bought a big bottle of hair dye and secretly applied it on your hair…and you did that before your graduation…you showed up in your graduation ceremony with super red hair…like Ariel in the Little Mermaid” she said and I cracked up in laughter.

“Oh ! I can’t remember that!” I told her.

“Those were your crazy rebel days nippy…that’s how pushy you can be” she said and I chuckled.

It’s been a day since I woke up and my memory is still the same. I actually thought that the moment I wake up this morning, some of my lost memories would come back but it didn’t. I just feel sad because I want to be normal again but I can’t.

“Are you sure that my fiancée will arrive today?” I asked.

Truth is, I can’t get the thought of me having a fiancée out of my head. I’ve been thinking about it the whole night and I wasn’t able to sleep because of that. I have a lot of questions in my head like: What will happen once he finds out that I can’t remember him? I’m wishing that he’ll just be fine with it. Actually, I don’t want him to get hurt because of my current situation now.

“They have boarded already…so most probably than not…they’ll be here in a few hours….are you excited?” she asked and I smirked.

“I don’t know…I feel anxious” I told her.

“Nippy…is he really kind? Does he really love me?” I asked and she chuckled.

“Nippy…I’m telling you…Jiyong is true to you…he’s not like any other guys that you have met…he loves you so much that’s why he’s marrying you…and because he doesn’t want to let you go” she answered.

 I feel really happy when I heard that, actually, I can’t explain my feelings whenever we talk about my fiancée. I feel like I know him but my mind just can’t remember him.

“What are we like when we’re together?” I asked.

I have to know these things so that I can still act normal in front of him.

“Well…you’re oozing with sweetness…trust me…you’ll get shocked once I tell you everything” she answered and I smirked.

“So you mean to say….I’m sweet? I do things that I don’t normally do?” I asked and she nods.

“Yeah…you will do everything just to make him happy…come…I’ll show you one sweet thing that you’ve done” she said and dragged me to the bathroom.

OH ! I have a tattoo! I can’t believe it! It’s cute and it looked hot to me, but then again, I’m scared because once my dad sees this, I’m so sure that he will ground me for the rest of my life.

“Why is it a letter G?” I asked.

“Jiyong’s stage name is G-dragon…and that crown represents Big Bang” she says and I nod.

“What did he say when he saw this? And when was this made?” I asked.

“You had that in August…it’s a birthday gift for him…Jiyong is a bit mad because you hurt yourself just because of him…but in the end…he’s all cool with it” she answered and I nod.

So, I’m really sweet to him. Wow! It’s like I’m learning a different side of me as time passes by.

“And not just that!” Trish snapped and I looked at her in surprise.

“Don’t tell me I have more than one tattoo…swear…I’m really going to freak out” I told her and she laughed while shaking her head.

“What is it?” I asked.

“You’re super sweet to him…and romantic…can you believe that?” she asked and I looked at her weirdly.

“I can’t…nippy…you know so well that romance and I are not good friends” I told her and she nods.

“I know! But as we’ve said…you have changed…BIGTIME!” she said and I went out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

“Give me an example” I said and she started to think.

“You cook for him…and surprises him every now and then…and even prepares wild nights just to make him happy…things like that” she answered and I gasped.

Is she telling the truth? Is she serious?! I mean, ME, preparing for a wild night is the most shocking of all because I’m not the kind of person who will initiate or something like that.

“Cooking for him is still acceptable…but wild nights? I don’t think I can do that” I told her.

“You have bought a lot of tools for wild nights…you will see it once you go home…you’ve got a whip…y lingerie’s….blindfolds…even handcuffs” she said and I took a deep breath.

Oh please! Let me have my memory back. 

Please log in to read the full chapter