YOU CAN COUNT ON ME IN TAKING CARE OF HER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Well, I guess this surprise is not a good idea after all. Jiyong is now so pale and I don’t think that he will recover from shock soon, he literally froze in place upon seeing Grandpa and is not moving even a muscle. This is so bad!

“Honey” I called while squeezing his hand.

“Jiyong!” I called out louder and he looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

“C’mon…let’s greet Grandpa” I told him and he didn’t respond.

“Clarise….I think you should talk to Jiyong first…he seemed a little shocked” Grandpa said and the people inside the waiting room chuckled.

“OK” I said and dragged him inside the wardrobe room.

This is actually the first time that I saw Jiyong so scared and nervous at the same time. Usually, whenever he encounter some unexpected moments, he’ll just play it cool and just go with it but now, it’s different, it’s like he has swallowed his tongue or something.

“Honey” I said.

“Why are they here?” he asked and I chuckled.

“We’re here to watch you” I told him and he looked at me like he was about to eat me.

“O…..K? But…why didn’t you tell me that you have plans on bringing them here? I mean…I’m not prepared for it” he said and I hugged him.

“Honey…I’m sorry…I just can’t wait for you guys to meet up…and I know that you will not have time for it so I’ve thought of this idea …and…you don’t have to prepare for it” I told him and he sighed.

“Did you see my reaction awhile ago? I was frozen to death! I’m totally embarrassed!” he said and I know that he’s mad at me.

“I’m sorry…honey…I know that it really is shocking and it’s normal to react like that…don’t worry…everything’s going to be fine” I said and he shook his head.

“What will they say to me? I have no respect because I didn’t even greet them hello?” he said and I chuckled.

“They know that you’re a bit afraid and shocked…so it’s just fine” I said.

“C’mon honey…it’s going to be fine…just play it cool…and show your swag to those guys” I told him and he smirked.

“How can I perform well now…knowing that you’re family is watching my every move?” he asked and I laughed.

“Kwon Jiyong! Don’t tell me you’re losing your confidence just because of my family? And…they like you…I made them watch your concert awhile ago and they were so entertained that they even want to watch you live” I said and his eyes got big in shock.

“What? Seriously?” he asked.

“Yes…Grandpa even said that you’re really good and entertaining” I told him and he chuckled.

“So….are you ready to go out? I heard from the staffs that your performance will start in ten minutes” I said and he hugged me tightly.

“You’re really crazy…you’re the only one who can shock me BIGTIME!” he said and I cupped his face with both hands.

“Just don’t think that we’re watching…for you not to get conscious…OK? I love you” I told him and he kissed me.

“I love you too” he replied and I smiled at him.

The moment we got out of the wardrobe room, Grandpa and my brothers are in the audience area already. Charles told me that Grandpa wanted to watch it from there to have a full view of the whole performance and of course, Jiyong reacted to that and was really nervous.

“AISH! My mind is so blank right now!” he shouted and the whole room was filled with laughter.

“Aigoo…hyung…don’t think about it too much…FIGHTING!” Seungri told him and he just smirked.

“Why do I have a strong feeling that Jiyong will mess up later?” Taeyang asked and I chuckled.

“He won’t…trust me” I told him and he smiled.

“Big Bang! You’re next!” a staff shouted and the boys got up from their seats and went to the waiting area.

Woah! Jiyong’s hand is so cold and I can feel his nervousness. I feel so bad for putting him in this situation and all I can do is pray that he will not mess their performance up.

“Goodluck!” I said cheerfully.

“Honey…I’m freaking out inside and you’re still in a happy mood” he said and I hugged him.

“aww…you can do it! Show them what you’ve got…I’ll scream my lungs out for you out there” I said and he laughed.

“Arasso” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“I love you…goodluck!” I said and he chuckled.

“Love you too!” he replied.

I went out of the waiting area a few minutes before they go out of the stage. Grandpa and my brothers are sitting in the front row and at that point, I got nervous for Jiyong. I know that once he sees my family in the front row, he will freak out BIGTIME.

When Big Bang came out, the crowd screamed so loud that made Grandpa look at me in shock. My brothers on the other hand seemed to be enjoying the happy feeling that the crowd is giving and they look like parents who are proud of their kid.

“They are really popular” Grandpa said and I nod.

“They really are” I told him and he patted my hand.

“How is Jiyong? Is he still shocked?” he asked.

“He is…a bit…but…he’ll be fine” I answered and he smiled at me.

The boys’ performance started after a few minutes and they rocked it. Although they have to repeat their performance for three times, they still look so cool. Jiyong didn’t screw up and is smiling all throughout. I don’t know if he can see us, but I’m so sure that he’s still being bugged by his nerves and this only shows how professional he is.

                                                                 

 

After their performance, my family and I went back to the waiting room already. Jiyong is in his freaking out mode once again upon seeing Grandpa.

“Good Afternoon Sir” he finally greeted this time.

“Good Afternoon young man” Grandpa greeted back.

“Good Afternoon” Jiyong greeted my brothers.

“Good Afternoon Bro!” Calvin and Carl greeted in unison.

I guess this is a good start, right? I mean, all of them are smiling and is so warm to Jiyong. Charles on the other hand is controlling himself not to laugh. Well, he told me awhile ago that this is the first time that everyone saw Jiyong in a panic state because before, he always plays it cool no matter how big the problem is.

“You did so good!” Grandpa told him.

“Thank you Sir” Jiyong said.

“I can’t understand Korean…but I love your music” he said and I looked at Jiyong who seems so proud after hearing what Grandpa said.

“aah….thank you Sir” he said and I chuckled.

“Honey…loose up…don’t worry…these guys won’t eat you” I told him and he chuckled.

“That’s right! We won’t harm you…unless…you hurt our sister…you’ll definitely get it from us” Calvin said and I slapped his arm.

“You’re scaring him!” I said and they laughed.

“uhmm…I’ll introduce you to my members” Jiyong told them and they smiled at him.

Jiyong went to the boys to call them, I can see from s faces that they too are nervous to meet my family.

“This is TOP hyung…the eldest out of all of us…then Youngbae…Daesung…and our youngest…Seungri” Jiyong introduced and they all greeted my family.

“Nice to meet all of you…Congratulations! You guys are really good” Grandpa told them and they chuckled.

“Thank you Sir” Taeyang said in behalf of the boys.

“I really love your hair bro” Calvin told TOP and we laughed.

“You guys look so cool” Carl told them.

“Thank you” TOP said.

After talking, the boys prepared to leave already and they invited us to the YG building to talk more. Well, my brothers seem to be so close to Jiyong already for they’ve been talking about music. Calvin and Carl really love music and if not only for our father, they will surely pursue their dream of being a music producer.

“I’ll ride with Grandpa…let’s see each other in the YG building” I told Jiyong.

“OK” he said and I kissed him.

“Saw that Grandpa?” Carl asked and we looked at him in shock.

“Carl!” I called out and they laughed.

“Clarise…we didn’t know that you’re really affectionate” Calvin teased and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t mind them honey…they’re just envious because they don’t have girlfriends yet” I told him and he laughed.

“Arasso” he said and I hugged him.

“See you there!” I said and went to the car.

“OK…take care!” he said.

As I’ve expected, my family also became a fan of the YG building. They were so amazed with how stylish and modernized it is. Grandpa even told me that he has never seen a building that is so classy yet modernized. A staff let us in when we arrived and we were led to the lounge area for the boys are not there yet.

“Love it?” I asked.

“Super” Calvin answered.

“Grandpa…do you want to reconstruct your company’s building? This is really cool” Carl asked and Grandpa shook his head.

“This is really beautiful…but our company’s building has been up for decades already…I want to preserve it as much as possible” he said and I nod in agreement.

“That’s right…why don’t you renovate your hotels instead?” I asked the twins.

“As much as we’re dying to do that…we can’t…dad will still have the last say on it” Calvin said and I rolled my eyes.

“Why listen to him? That hotel is yours…right? That just means that he has no say in it” I t

Please log in to read the full chapter