FILMING.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I trust you Jiyong” I said and he hugged me.

“So…we cool?” he asked and I nod.

“Yeah…I guess I’m just bugged and scattered” I answered and he laughed.

“I can really see that….but one way or the other…I like it” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because I feel like I’m needed...I feel like I need to protect you and get you out of your thoughts” he answered and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“I love you...so much!” I said and he kissed me.

It led to a very sweet make-out session, it helped me to forget whatever’s bugging my mind.

G-dragon is right, I don’t have to worry about anything. I’ve realized that, it’s about me and him, nothing about us and other people, that at the end of the day, we will still love each other no matter how many people is against our relationship.

“Aren’t you needed in the filming?” I asked.

“They’re not calling me yet” he answered.

“Honey? What will it be like if we’re already out in the open? I know…you don’t want to talk about this for now….but I’m just curious” I asked and he looked at me and sighed.

“Well…your life will be a bit open to the people…privacy is really the problem here but I’m gonna try my best to keep your private life still private” he answered.

“But what if…they hate you or leave you because you’re already dating? I don’t want Big Bang to be in a mess just because of me” I told him and he smirked.

“They won’t…I know that...and you’re not gonna mess us…as you’ve said before…we’re also human…we are capable of loving and to be loved in return…I’m sure the people who are supporting us knows this” he said and I nod.

“I’m just worried for you and the boys…if it’s just me…I’m fine with all the negative comments and articles…pictures and bashing…I don’t care…actually…if my dad will find me in that way…I’m also good with it…thing  is…he cannot get me…I won’t let him” I said and he looked at me worriedly.

“That’s the thing…as much as I want to publicize our relationship…your situation now is stopping it…I don’t want your dad to take you away from me…I’m fine with people bashing us and all but…with you being away from me…I don’t think I can handle that” he said and I sighed.

“Jiyong…I don’t want that to happen…I don’t want us to separate…that would really BIGTIME!” I told him and he hugged me tight.

“I won’t let that happen….OK? You will not go anywhere…if I have to face your dad and tell him how much I love you…and I’m willing to take care of you forever…I will do it…so…let me wipe those tears” he said while wiping my tears  with his thumb “We’ll be fine” he said and kissed my head.

“I know” I said and he chuckled.

“C’mon! This talk and mood doesn’t fit the place at all…I mean…look…we’re in a beautiful suite and all we did was talk about sad things when we can be really intimate and smoochy with each other” he said and I laughed.

“Honey? You’re slowly learning my language…smoochy made my day” I told him and he tickled me.

Well, after our short drama, we acted like kids who are tickling and teasing each other. I was imitating him and he was imitating me.

“Clarise?”

“Clarise?”

“Oh gosh! Jiyong! That’s Charles” I told him and we both kept quiet and just listened to the person knocking on the door.

“Clarise! Open up!” Charles shouted and I sighed and got up from bed.

“Hey!” I greeted cheerfully upon opening the door.

“Oh goodness! What took you so long to open the goddamn door? Are you sleeping?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Is Jiyong there?” he asked.

“Yep…there’s the dragon” I said while pointing at him.

“Hyung…am I needed in the filming already?” he asked.

“Actually…we’re going to the music video location now...we need to work a little early” Charles answered.

Oh gosh! Here comes my nightmare. My nerves are already shooting up and my heart is already up in my throat. I don’t know how to pull this cameo role thing.

“Get ready now! Fifteen minutes and you two have to be in the lobby already” Charles said and I nod at him.

“I’m nervous” I told G-dragon the moment I closed the door.

“Don’t be...you’ll do good” he said but he sounds like he’s teasing.

“Jiyong of course for you I am good…but what if the director is not fine with my acting…what if the music video will be in a mess because of me?” I rant.

“Honey…you’re brain is working so much…relax it a bit” he said and I rolled my eyes at him and went to the bathroom.

I don’t think I can do this, I mean, I’m too occupied right now to even follow instructions. My mind is in a wreck right now and I need someone to fix it.

“WOW! You’re fashion says it all” G-dragon said when he saw me walk out of the bathroom.

                     

 

“Why? What’s wrong with it?” I asked.

“The colors…they’re really mixed up” he said and I punched his arm playfully.

“Whatever!” I said while checking my phone.

“But you still look hot” he said and I looked at him and faked a smile.

“I’m serious!” he said and I just nod.

“You don’t want to believe me?” he asked and I looked at him intently.

He’s acting like a little kid once again and he will definitely continue this childishness till later.

“Ji eun needs me already…I’m going first” I told him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Do you really have to?” he asked and I smirked.

“Yes…because if I will not work…I’ll get scolded and you and Daesung…will be a wreck later…remember…I’m the one handling your wardrobes” I told him and he kissed me.

“OK…I can’t wait to work with you…love you…see you there” he said.

“Love you too” I said and went off.

This will really be a very stressful and tiring day. I know that I’m up for a hectic day and even though I’m not ready for it, I have to convince myself that I am. Good thing, I’m inspired and I told myself that this is a new experience so I might as well enjoy it.

The moment we arrived at the location, we immediately arranged the boys’ wardrobes. I checked each pieces for some damages and thankfully , it’s still intact. G-dragon’s outfits have the most designs in them and it will really be a problem if one of the gems falls out.

“I need this to be fixed” Ji eun said while holding TOP’s jacket.

“OK…I can do that” I told her and started sewing the jacket again.

“This is really stressful!” Ji eun shouted and I laughed.

“Aren’t you stressed Isabel? I mean…you’re styling then later you’re gonna act…isn’t that ringing a bell?” she asked and I smirked.

“If only you know what I’m feeling right now…you’ll totally be insane already” I told her and she laughed.

“Don’t worry…the director is kind and I’m sure the boys especially Jiyong will guide you” she said and I nod.

My nerves are still killing me, my palms are wet and my hand is shaking.

“All done!” I said to myself while looking at the jacket.

“We’re here!” Seungri said when he walked in the waiting room followed by the rest of the members and t

Please log in to read the full chapter