FACE OFF.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I know that doubting G-dragon is really not good, but I can’t just sit here and wait for him when there is a villain named Eun Ae.

“uhmm…nippy? Are you sure you’re allowed to wear that?” Trish asked and I looked at myself in the mirror again.

                  

 

“Why? Does it look weird? Nippy….what’s wrong? This is just a normal “club” outfit to me” I told her.

“I know…but is that alright with Jiyong? I mean….you look so y and you’re upper body is almost bare…I can see everything” she said and I laughed.

“This is just right...after all…he will not see us there….we are spies…remember?”  I asked and she sighed.

I don’t know why, but I just feel like dressing up just in case that girl and I had a face off. I know that G-dragon is not really cool with these kinds of clothes but as I’ve said, I’m preparing for a face off and I will not let that girl eat me whole and raw.

“Where are you two going?” mom asked when she saw us coming out of the room.

“Mom! uhmm…we’ll go clubbing…you know...I have to show Trish how Korean’s party” I answered and she looked at me suspiciously.

“Why do I have a feeling that you two are up to no good tonight?” she asked and Trish and I chuckled.

“Aunty…we have changed…we’re no longer the bratty little girls that you know…trust us…we are just going to have fun” Trish said and I nod in agreement.

“You don’t have to worry mom….Jiyong will be there” I told her and she seems convinced.

“Alright…I’ll let you go since Jiyong is there….but little girl…what are you wearing? Isn’t that too revealing? Jiyong might get in trouble because of that outfit…I’m so sure that a lot of guys will be hitting on you and he will not love that” mom said as she looks at me from head to toe.

“It is…a little revealing… but my private parts are well covered…so…it’s all cool” I told her and she sighed.

“OK…I won’t argue about it even though I’m itching to tell you to change that outfit” she said and I giggled.

After mom’s endless questions, Trish and I head to the club using Charle’s car. It’s already one in the morning and I’m not really in the mood to party but I have to spy on G-dragon and Eun Ae. Actually, I just want to check on him and once I see that she’s not with him, I will go home already but if that girl is there with him? I’ll rip his neck off right in front of that girls’ face.

“Are you sure about this nippy?” Trish asked when we’re about to go down the car.

“Nippy! Just to refresh your memory…you’re the one who brought me here…remember?” I told her.

“Yes…I know…but…what if that girl is really there? What will you do?” she asked worriedly.

“If she’s with them? I’ll make sure that my lovely fiancée will have a hard cheek slap and if I’m still strong enough…I’ll kick his manhood so that he can’t use it for the night” I told her and she sighed.

“I don’t want you to cause any trouble…promise me that whatever happens…you will not do anything big in there” she said while pointing at the club.

“I can’t promise…but I’ll try” I told her and went out of the car.

I feel like I’m going in a war and my only weapon is my engagement ring. I am so sure that I’ll go ballistic once I spot that girl flirting with G-dragon. I don’t care if he’s an idol, I will get the out of him and I’ll make him hurt like he’s never been hurt before.

Gosh! It’s been months since I last went to a club and I really missed it. The loud banging sound, the dancing lights and the skin tight dance floor feels so good. This is also a special night out because my clubbing buddy is with me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPfqYUZrpqQ&feature=related

 

“So…what can you say?” I asked Trish the moment we settled down.

“This place is dope!” she answered.

“Are you ready to party?” I asked and she smirked.

“Is that what you really wanna do here? I think the right question is…ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY?” she asked and I laughed.

“The answer to your question is…YES…I’m so ing ready to kick tonight” I told her confidently and we gave each other high fives.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s order our first round of drinks to start the night” I said.

Well, this is really our problem, we can’t say no to alcohol and once we have tasted it, we couldn’t stop anymore. Right now, we’re on our third round of drinks and our fourth is on the way. I also found myself smoking once again after not smoking for months. G-dragon and I promised to each other that we will stop smoking for our future kids’ sake but of course, he breaks that rule every time and I just let him be for smoking is one of his ways to release stress.

“Nippy! Do you know where they are?” Trish asked.

“They’re in one of those VIP rooms” I answered.

“But…how are we going to see them? Those rooms are really private” she said while pointing at one room.

“We will see them…because once the clock strikes three…those guys will come out to breathe some air…I’m so sure of that” I told her and she chuckled.

Well, there are a total of five guys who asked for our names already and we’re not giving a damn on them. We’re so focused on who will go out of that big VIP room for it’s already three in the morning.

“I’m really tipsy…I need to dance this off” Trish told me and I laughed.

“WOW! Nippy! I didn’t know that you can get drunk so fast now” I said and she chuckled.

“I’m on my fourth glass of Absinthe…who’s sane human being will still be in their normal state after glasses of strong alcohol?” she asked.

                                                                                                         

 

Truth is, I’m a bit tipsy already for I’m on my fourth glass of Bacardi and I can already feel my head slowly becoming heavy. Gosh! I should’ve controlled myself. I don’t want to be knocked down without seeing G-dragon.

                                                                                                           

 

“OH! NIPPY!”

Please log in to read the full chapter