I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY HEART FOREVER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Gab” I called and the young boy and he looked at me.

“Uncle” he said and we shook hands.

Gab’s family is very close to us and we treat them like family as well. He and Clarise grew up together and they are inseparable. I don’t know what happened, but they just stopped being close friends all of a sudden and even broke each other’s hearts. I’m totally rooting for Gab to end up with my daughter because I know that she will be in good hands with him.

“So uncle…you already know that Clarise is hiding here in Seoul?” Gab asked and I sighed.

“Yes…it took me a long time to find her” I answered.

“Truth is….I know where she is even from the start” he said and I got pissed.

“What?! You already know that she’s here and yet you kept it from me?” I asked in anger and he looks scared.

“I’m sorry uncle…I know that I should’ve told you everything…but I promised Clarise that I won’t say it to others…even to you” he said and I sighed.

“Fine...what’s important now is I already know where she is” I said and he nods.

Clarise has planned this so well. She’s got a lot of people involved, even her brothers and now Gab. It hurts me because all this time, all of them knew where she is while I’m like an idiot who’s dying to find her.

“Did you know that Clarise is already getting married?” I asked and he smirked.

“Of course…the media have feasted on them already…her boyfriend proposed to her in front of thousands of people” he said and I got shocked.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes uncle…that guy is really one of a kind” he said and I can sense something bad happened between the three of them.

“I can feel some tension while you’re saying those words…did something happened between the three of you?” I asked and he smirked.

“Well…your daughter’s fiancée is totally a troublemaker” he said.

“And what made you say that?” I asked curiously.

“He almost killed me…he and his psycho friends ganged up on me” he answered and I can feel his anger just by looking at his eyes.

“Why? I mean…why will they gang up on you?” I asked.

“Because Clarise wants to come back to me again and her fiancée was hurt about it…I’m not doing anything to them uncle…that guy is obsessed with your daughter...he has the capability to kill just to keep Clarise” he said and from there, I’m worrying about my daughter’s safety.

“But…he looks really kind” I said, confused.

“I don’t know…but I have a feeling that Clarise is a battered girlfriend uncle” he said and my heartbeat went so fast.

What if that G-dragon is really hurting my daughter? I will have to get them investigated once again to know the truth. But then again, if he’s hurting her, Isabel and Charles will definitely know it and from the way they look, they really love and adore that young man.

“If I were you uncle…you better get Clarise from him already” Gab said and I sighed.

“I don’t want to believe it because I’ve seen a different G-dragon awhile ago…he doesn’t look like he’s going to hurt a girl…most especially…my daughter” I told him and he smirked.

“Of course he’s just acting uncle” he said.

I have a strong feeling that Gab hasn’t moved on with their fight yet, and he hates G-dragon so much.

Gab told me every little detail of what happened to them and I must say, G-dragon is really dangerous. How can he and his friends gang up on one man and make him shut his mouth just because they are celebrities? I have to know if all the things that I’ve heard are true and once I’ve proved that it’s true, I will get my daughter from him no matter what happens.

“I can help you get Clarise uncle” Gab said and I looked at him curiously.

“How?” I asked.

“Just leave it all to me” he said and I have a strong feeling that he will do something bad.

“Gab…there’s no need…I can manage” I said and he shook his head.

“No uncle…let me help…you know how special Clarise is to me…all I want to do is get her out of danger” he said sincerely and I sighed.

“OK…you can help…but Gab…I don’t want to hurt people…we don’t have to fight with him literally” I told him and he nods.

“OK…you’ll get Clarise tomorrow uncle…I promise” he said.

I don’t know Gab’s plan, but I trust him. I need to get my daughter away from that troublemaker even if I know that she will get hurt in the end but I’m only doing this is for her own sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One day before the wedding and I’m becoming more and more excited. G-dragon and I have been talking about this wedding last night and we’re looking forward to it already. Our list of things to do today is so long that we don’t even know what to do first. As for me, I’ve thought of this wonderful surprise for G-dragon and I woke up super early just to make it possible.

I was so shocked with G-dragon’s surprise dinner last night that I got inspired to surprise him with something this morning. I know that he will not get up this early so I asked Trish to help me prepare my surprise for him while he’s still sleeping.

“Gosh! One more day and you’re no longer single anymore” she said and I nod in agreement.

“How does it feel?” she asked and I started to think.

“It’s nerve-wracking…exciting…I don’t know…all of the possible emotions that a human being can feel wrapped into one…that’s how it feels” I answered and she laughed.

“Honestly…I’ve never imagined you getting married…and now that’s it’s already here…I can’t believe it” she said and I laughed.

“I’m on the same page as well…I’ve never thought that marriage is for me” I told her.

“Nippy…I’m so happy for you” she said and hugged my arm while I’m driving.

Truth is, I can’t really explain what I’m feeling right now. All I know is that I’m happy and I’m so ready to walk down the aisle and get married already.  I just feel so sure that G-dragon and I are really meant to be together.

“Did your dad try calling you last night?” Trish asked.

“No…nippy…I’m scared…I don’t know…but I feel like he’s going to do something bad to me or to G-dragon” I said and she sighed.

“Actually…I’m scared as well…but not with your dad” she said and I glanced at her.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Remember your dream? Where your dad shows up all of a sudden? Nippy…that happened yesterday…I don’t know if it’s just coincidence or what…but it’s totally freaky” she said and I recalled my dream once again.

Actually, I find it freaky as well. How many people have dreams that came true in just a matter of hours?

“I’m freaked about it as well…nippy…I don’t want that dream to come true…because after my dad showed up…the next thing is me meeting an accident” I told her and she sighed.

“Let’s not think about it…I’m so sure that it’s just coincidence” she said.

The moment we arrived at the mall, we immediately head to this shop where customized things are being done. Days ago, I asked Dami-unni to get customized things for me as a wedding gift for G-dragon and I’m picking them up now.

“This is so cute!” Trish shrieked while holding the shirt that I’ll give to G-dragon.

“I know right!  I’m so sure that G-dragon will flip once he sees this” I told her.

I’m not that good when it comes to gifts but I’ve swore to myself that from this day onwards, I will give him little gifts to show him my love.

“How did you come up with these things?” Trish asked while I’m paying.

“It just popped out from my mind” I answered and she chuckled.

“You and Jiyong are really a couple who are full of surprises…you never ran out of ideas to surprise each other” she said and I smiled.

“Don’t worry…Jiyong told me that TOP is also a man of surprises….I’m sure he will sweep you off your feet too” I told her and she smiled shyly.

“Oh ! You’re blushing like a highschool student!” I teased and she slapped my arm.

“Stop it!” she said and I laughed.

After picking up my gifts, we head to Omma and Appa’s house to get somebody who is not really a friend of mine but G-dragon loves him so much.

“Are you damn sure that you’re good with that dog? I mean…c’mon nippy…we both know that dogs are really your worst enemy” she said and I sighed.

“Jiyong is really missing his dog so much and he even asked me if we can let him stay in his apartment…I will try to be best buds with that dog just for Jiyong’s happiness” I told her and she chuckled.

“Good luck to Jiyong and his dog” she said and I laughed.

The moment we arrived at his parents’ house, Omma welcomed us warmly with a huge smile on her face.

“OMO! The bride is here!” Dami-unni shrieked upon seeing me.

“Unni!” I said and hugged her.

“Where’s Jiyong?” Omma asked.

“He’s still sleeping Omma…I just dropped by to get Gaho” I told her and she looked at me in shock.

“Are you sure about this?” Dami-unni asked and Trish chuckled.

“According to her…she is”

Please log in to read the full chapter