YOU'RE LIKE A KID BEING FETCHED BY HIS MOM.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! How's everybody doin? Well...I've got something to share to all of you and the reason why I want to share this with you is because I really became so emotional with it. A close friend of mine and I are talking awhile ago and she randomly asked me "Why are you so dedicated to writing fanfics? I mean...why write fics when you have magazine articles to do? Are you getting something from it? How can your career blossom?

I answered: "Writing fics and doing an article is the same...I'm still using my brain whenever i do both of them...but then...writing fics is much fun and enjoyable than those magazine articles...there's this overwhelming feeling that fics give me...I am free to write whatever I want and pour my emotions on every chapter that I make...whenever I read comments and see that the readers are moved because some romantic scene or is raging in anger because something bad happened...I feel like I've achieved something...it's like...I have brought them in the story and made them feel like they are really a part of it...if you can only see how affected they can be whenever the lead characters fight or break up...you'll be amazed...they give advices to them like they are real people and as if the lead actress is their friend...fine...I'm not getting paid for any outputs...but I don't care coz writing fics gives me so much joy...not unlike with doing magazine jobs wherein you'll be given a specific topic and you'll research about it after that you'll write an article or a review...then what? The moment you showed your output to your editor...she will just tell you to revise it and next thing you know it...the magazine will be published already without your article in it and you have to wait for another month or months to have it published...I don't earn a cent in writing fics...but I find my happiness here and I will not stop until there are people reading my stories.

Yeah...there it goes. Our conversation about this matter is long but this is what really made me tear up. Anyway, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME AND MY STORY INTO YOUR LIVES GUYS! Mwah! 

Much love,

CIAM24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clarise and I are back together again and I cannot be much happier. I’m getting out from the miserable world that I am in to and all I can think of right now is how to make each day with my family worth it and how to catch up on all the lost times. I still have one problem though, Eun ae. I’ve told her what I really feel about her and cleared some things that she had misunderstood, but then, she’s not even listening to any of it. I am really at fault here for I’ve shown her a lot of affection and have given her my attention for these past few years, but as I’ve said, I’m weak and not emotionally stable during those times and I’m so capable of doing so many stupid things.

“Can I have a word with you….Jiyong?” Clarise’s mom asked and my heart started beating abnormally.

“Sure” I answered nervously.

I know that Clarise’s mom is mad at me for cheating on her and I totally understand her. I’ve hurt her daughter and have broken my promise to her. I just wish that she will accept me in their lives once again.

“Sit down” she said while offering the seat in front of her.

“Jiyong…I know that you and Clarise are back together again” she started after a long silence.

“Yes mom…we have patched things up between us already” I said.

Actually, I’m waiting for her to scold me and tell me that I’m not allowed to call her mom anymore. She looks like a strict mother who is not going to let any man get near her daughter, this is the first time that I saw her so serious.

“Are you and Eun ae done already?” she asked and my heart raced so fast that my breathing became uneven.

“We’re not…I’ve told her what I really feel though…but she doesn’t want to let go” I answered honestly and she sighed.

“Then why are you letting Clarise enter your life again if you’re still committed to somebody? Jiyong…you’re just making things more complicated for you and Clarise” she said and all I can do is bow my head down low.

“Sorry mom…I know that I should’ve waited for my relationship with Eun ae to end before getting it on with Clarise again…but…I can’t control my feelings for her anymore….I’ve been holding it back for these past weeks and you know that I’ve waited for this day to come and now that it’s already here….I will do everything just to make the best out of it” I explained an she shook her head.

“I’m already there Jiyong….but if you only have waited till your relationship to end….it will be much better…my only fear is Eun ae hating Clarise because in her mind…the two of you are cheating on her and in the end…it’s my daughter who’d be at fault and will look like the villain…when the truth is…she’s the poor victim…whose heart has been crushed into bits because of you and Eun ae” she said and her words are like knives that is being stabbed in my heart.

I know so well that mom is against me and Clarise now and it will take me a long time to prove to her again that I am a good man and I will not hurt and make her daughter cry anymore.

“I promise you that it will not end up like that…I’ll protect Clarise and the kids from all the negative things that might be thrown to me…mom…I know that I’ve made a huge mistake and I’m already regretting all my stupid decisions…I know that you don’t trust me anymore…but…please…give me another chance to love Clarise and be a father to our children” I told her and she sighed.

“I’m glad that you’re regretting and have reflected on the wrong decisions that you’ve made…yes…my trust in you have been washed out because this cheating thing…but…I still love you and want you to be my daughter’s man…it’s just that…I’m protecting her heart for you know that she’s been through a lot and now that she’s free already…all I want is for her to enjoy her life and cope up with the lost years” she said and I smiled at her.

“Don’t worry mom…I’ll break it up with Eun ae as soon as possible…it’ll be hard…but…I’m going to do everything just for me and Clarise to be happy again…and I will bring your lost trust in me back again” I told her and she reached for my hand and hold it.

“I have nothing more to say Jiyong…you’re a wonderful guy…you did something stupid because you’re lost and emotionally in need at those times…I can see your love for Clarise never changed and I’m happy because of that…all I want now is for you to take care of her like before and now that you have kids…be more responsible  with your actions and try not to make decisions that will damage your family again…a stupid move can be forgotten in a snap…but the aftershock of it can be felt forever…so please…think twice before doing something” she said and I nod.

“I will mom…I’m still adjusting with the kids and I know that I’ve got a lot to learn about them…all I can promise you is that…I’ll be a good dad to your grandchildren and a better partner for Clarise” I said and she smiled at me.

“Did you know that Clarise’s marriage is faked?” she asked and I nod.

“Yes…she already told me about that…her dad and the Guichens are really crazy” I said and she nods in agreement.

“They are…but…sooner or later they’re going to pay for the damages that they’ve done to Clarise’s life…anyway…what are you planning to do next? Am I hearing wedding bells already?” she asked and I chuckled.

This is more like it. Mom is waiting for some wedding announcement already and from there I know that she’s opening her doors for me again. As a matter of fact, I don’t want to make another move yet or do anything with our relationship for now coz I want to end my connection with Eun ae first for us to move on freely.

“I’m not sure if those bells will ring this early…but…I will definitely  ask for her hand again…I just want to clear whatever I have with Eun ae first” I answered and she nods in agreement.

“That’s right…but…please…don’t make another baby yet…as much

Please log in to read the full chapter