JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE IT.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

An hour passed by and we’re still in bed. I don’t know why I agreed to make love with him when I know so well that we have a lunch date with our parents minutes from now. Truth is, my mind is not with our lovemaking but with the door, yes, THE DOOR. It’s like my ears have been my eyes for a good hour. Of course, I don’t want my mom to see us again doing something naughty and I don’t want G-dragon’s family to see us because that would really be my worst nightmare.

“Honey...I swear…this is really crazy!” I told him and he laughed.

“And why is it crazy?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“It’s crazy because our parents will be here any moment from now...and we still haven’t prepared the table yet...I haven’t even cleaned the kitchen yet” I answered and he cupped my face with both hands.

“Don’t worry....I’ll help you clean and prepare everything” he said and I smirked.

“As if you’ll really help” I said and he winked me.

After our short bath, we hurriedly arranged the dining table and cleaned the kitchen. We were like students who are cramming to finish their assignment on time.

“Wait! Where are the lobsters?”I asked while checking the food.

“Honey...why are you so frantic?” he asked and I looked at him and crossed my arms across my chest.

“Let’s just say that I am nervous and I want this first meeting to be perfect” I answered and he went near me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“There’s no reason to be nervous honey...I’m sure my parents and your mom will go along well” he assured and I gave out a pout.

Well, I’m just worried with the language barrier. My mom can’t understand and speak Korean and his parents can understand and speak English a little bit but that’s not enough. I want them to talk freely and laugh at each other’s joke and share their parenting experiences to one another. Oh God! Help me!

“Jiyong...we need to be translators for today” I told him all of a sudden and he looked at me like I’m the weirdest person in the planet.

“Huh?” he asked.

“I said...we need to be translators for today” I repeated and he chuckled.

“And why is that?” he asked.

“Because I’m sure our parents want to talk to each other and share some stories...fine...they can greet each other and ask the basics...but I want them to talk like a family...I want them to connect…and that won’t be possible if we will not go in between them and translate” I answered and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

“I know...you just want them to be close and all...OK....we’re going to be their translators...but...promise me that you will not change anything that your mom will say...no sugar coating...no filtering” he said and I smirked.

“What does that mean? Are you saying that I have the tendency to lie and change whatever mom will say to make things sound beautiful?” I asked and he pinched my cheeks.

“That’s not what I mean Mrs. Kwon” he said and I shook my head and walked inside the room.

Well, I’m one nervous human being right now and we only have a few minutes before our lovely visitors arrive. I haven’t even checked my closet for something sweet and decent to wear. Gosh! I will NEVER agree to make love with G-dragon if I know that we have something important to do.

“Honey?…mom…Trish and Charles hyung are already here” G-dragon said when he walked in my closet.

“OH! OK! I’ll be right out” I told him and he just stood there at the doorway and watched me.

“What?” I asked while scanning the racks.

“I don’t know why you’re so nervous honey…but…it’s cute” he said and I looked at him and shook my head.

“What should I wear? Wait….aren’t you going to change?” I asked and he started scanning the racks of clothes.

“I won’t change anymore….why? Do I look like trash?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Clarise…this is nothing formal…it’s a family lunch date” he said and I sighed.

“But Jiyong…it’s their first meeting!” I told him and he looked at me intently.

“Yes…it is their first meeting….but the reason why I chose to just stay here at home and have lunch here is for us to feel like a whole big family…I can rent a whole restaurant but I didn’t do that because I want us to just have fun and not be too formal....so….you calm down and just wear anything” he said and pulled out a blouse.

“Here…this suits you…and see those jeans? That matches…..and those shoes” he said while pointing like a boss.

“OK…go out and entertain mom and the gang” I told him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

“I love you” he said.

“I love you too” I replied and he kissed me.

OK. So, G-dragon really have a deeper reason as to why he wants this lunch date to be spend here in his apartment. Well, he has a point, we don’t have to be too formal in front of our parents since we both know that they are good with our relationship.

As I was dressing up, I heard the main door opened and people greeting each other. Gosh! G-dragon’s family is already here and once again, my nerves shoot up to the high heavens. I hurriedly put on make-up and just tied my hair in a ponytail, I didn’t even bothered to check myself in the body mirror for I went outside of the room already.

                                                 

 

“Good Afternoon Omma…Appa…Unni” I greeted and they all looked at me and smiled.

“Oh! My sister in-law is really beautiful!” Dami-unni said and I chuckled.

“Thank you for the compliment Unni” I told her and she hugged me.

“uhmm…Omma…Appa…this is my mom...my brother Charles and my bestfriend…Trish” I introduced and they seem to know each other already, stupid me.

“Omma said that your mom is really beautiful” G-dragon said and I smiled at her.

“Oh thank you Mrs. Kwon….same goes to you…now I already know where Jiyong got his beautiful genes” mom said and Omma smiled.

After the introductions, we started eating already. G-dragon’s parents seems to like my mom’s cooking because they are smiling the whole time and Omma even asked my mom’s recipe to one dish.

“Are you a chef?” Omma asked mom.

“Yes…I am…I’ve been a chef for almost twenty years now” mom answered and I smiled at her.

“You know mom? Omma also cooks and she’s really good too” I told mom and Omma patted my hand and smiled.

“I think…that only means that you have to cook deliciously as well” Dami-unni said and I chuckled.

“She cooks so well noona…I actually gained weight after we started living together” G-dragon said and I smiled at him.

“Omma said that she’s really thankful because you’re a good cook...at least you can feed our family” G-dragon said and I blushed when I heard him say “our family”.

“Actually…Clarise is really Jiyong’s ideal girl…this boy always tells me before that the girl of his dreams should be pretty…smart and good at cooking…and someone who can totally understand him…and I’m seeing all of those traits in Clarise” Dami-unni said and I smiled at her and looked at G-dragon who looks shy but is smiling from ear to ear.

“Aigoo…noona…why do you have to say that in front of Clarise? It’s embarrassing” G-dragon said and I hugged his arm.

“It’s not embarrassing honey…I feel really good after hearing that” I told him and they all laughed.

“OUCH! Why are there so many ants here?” Charles said and we all looked at him worriedly.

“Ants?” I asked.

“Well…you two are just too sweet that ants are already attacking us” he said and we all laughed.

“I have to agree…you two are really full of love” Omma said and G-dragon and I looked at each other and smiled.

All I can hear is laughter in the air and endless stories about G-dragon and me. My worry of them not understanding each other because of the language barrier is now washed off because my mom and Omma seems to be having a good time chatting while eating fruits in the living room.

“It seems like…noona is this day’s translator” G-dragon said when he placed the dirty dishes in the sink.

“She’s an angel!” I said and he laughed.

“Well…Charles hyung is doing a great job as well…his Korean skills are now being tested” he said and I laughed.

“Jiyong…they’re calling you” Trish said when she walked in the kitchen.

“Oh! OK!” he said and kissed my temple.

I wonder, why are they calling G-dragon?

“Hey nippy!” Trish said and sat on the kitchen counter.

“Gosh! This is really crazy!” I told her and she laughed.

“Get used to it! In all fairness to them…they’re going out really well” she said and I nod in agreement.

“I know…all my nerve shoot ups just made me freak out awhile ago” I said and she laughed.

“Know what nippy? I think…they will be planning for your wedding already” she said and I looked at her in shock.

“Wedding? Nippy…G-dragon and I aren’t getting married yet” I told her.

“I know…but of course…they want to plan certain things ahead” she said and I sighed.

“Is that the reason why they called Jiyong?” I asked and she nods.

“And that’s the reason why I went here…I’m just being one envious ” she sai

Please log in to read the full chapter