BUBBLES.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Now I know that I’ll do everything for G-dragon. This is really a good example, I’m out with him and his dog to think that I’m afraid of dogs and just by thinking that any moment from now, he can just attack me and kill the hell out of me. I’m walking behind them and I’m not going to walk beside that dog because I swear! HE IS SCARY!

“Clarise! Come here!” G-dragon called for me to walk beside him.

“I’m good here” I said and he stopped.

OK. His dog looks scary but he is very silent, I haven’t heard him bark for the last ten minutes and all he did was sniff and walk.

“C’mon! Gaho is fine with you…see? He’s not even barking at you” he said while reaching his hand out for me.

“But…look at him! He’s so big and what if…the moment I go near you he will just attack me right away” I told him and he laughed.

“He will not attack you…promise...am I right little boy?” he asked the dog and it just stared at him.

“I don’t know…you walk first…I’m good here at the back” I said and he sighed.

I feel like a stranger stalking an idol while walking his dog. It’s weird coz G-dragon is so comfortable walking on the street with a mask on to cover half of his face, he is once again in disguise but if people will just stare at him and look at him closer, they can easily tell that he’s a Big Bang member.

We went to a pet salon and I was amazed because the salon is open for twenty four hours. It’s already eleven in the evening and they still have costumers. I wonder how G-dragon can pull this off, I mean, there are other people inside the salon and according to Dami, Gaho is as popular as his owner so people can recognize him as well.

                                                                            

“Oh!” a man said in shock the moment we came in the salon.

*In Korean* “I’ll have him groomed” G-dragon said and gave Gaho to the guy.

“Clarise!” G-dragon called out.

I was standing away from him and was pretending that I don’t know him. I’m just being careful because I don’t want to cause any chaos or controversy.

“uhmm…there are people here…don’t you think it’s a bit risky?” I asked him.

“We’ll leave Gaho for a while…c’mon…let’s go to the café first” he said and I followed him to the second floor.

                                                                       

“OH !” I said when I saw dogs roaming around the café.

“Wait…no…I can’t go in there” I told him while holding his hand so tight.

“Don’t worry…it’s all good” he said and I shook my head in protest.

“Are you trying to kill me? There’s…one…two…three…four…..hundred dogs in there!” I told him and he laughed.

“Clarise…I can only see six dogs” he said and I sighed.

“No! I will not go in there” I told him and was about to go down already.

“Wait…just try…OK? I know I’m being pushy but this is really safe…promise” he said and I took a deep breath.

“Fine…but I swear! This will be the last time that I’ll go here” I told him and he nods.

It’s really hard to say no to him, I feel like he has put a spell on me that I will never have the power to say no to him.

My whole being is telling me to run and save my life from all the scary dogs roaming around but I just found myself sitting on a couch near the window with my ever pushy boyfriend beside me.

“So…you’re not yet good with Gaho…huh?” he asked while I’m looking around.

“It’s really hard for me to face my fear” I answered and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my arm.

“I’m sorry…I should’ve not ask you to come with us” he said and I looked at him.

“It’s all good…Jiyong…I really want to be close to your dog…it’s just that…I don’t know how” I told him.

“I guess you still need time…maybe someday you two will be best buds as well” he said and I laughed.

“I hope so…the only pet that I can go along well is a goldfish” I said and he laughed.

“That’s a really challenging pet” he said.

“Yes…I remember…when I was around seven or eight…my mom bought me a hamster to be my pet…but I’m really careless…it got out of its cage and roamed around our house…the poor hamster died because my brother’s dog tortured it” I said.

“That really is a hard thing to deal with” he said and I laughed.

“I mourned for days because of that…then after a week…Charles gave me a goldfish…we named it bubbles because at that time…Charles and I are so fond of watching the Powerpuff Girls and we both like bubbles” I said and he laughed.

“I have seen that cartoon a few times but who is bubbles?” he asked.

“She’s the blue one and the cutest…I love her coz she’s so sweet…not like her two sisters Blossom and Buttercup…they’re really aggressive” I answered.

                                                                                                

 

“I didn’t know that you have this Powerpuff Girls addiction” he joked and I laughed.

“I think all girls have been addicted to it…I used to hate monkeys too because of Mojojojo…he’s the villain there” I said and he laughed so hard that he almost fell off the couch.

                                                                                                 

 

“Seriously? You’re hilarious!” he said and hugged me.

“Those were the days” I told him.

“I really want to hear more of your childhood…I have a feeling that I’ll crack up once I heard them all” he said and I shook my head.

“To tell you the truth…I have the crappiest childhood” I said and he looked at me seriously while caressing my cheek.

“And why is that?” he asked.

“Well…I grew up without nobody to guide me…it’s just me and Charles who are always beside each other and even my mom cannot do anything about it because my dad won’t let her go near me…I can say that Charles became my mother and father at the same time…he’s eight months older than me but he’s the strongest one between the two of us…he will always protect me whenever our brothers will bully me…he

Please log in to read the full chapter