IT'S THE CHARM.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Waking up this morning is a bit weird for I cannot still believe what happened to me and Jiyong last night. Wait. I guess, I have to open my eyes first and check if I’m not dreaming.

Yeah. I am not, for the moment I opened my eyes, Jiyong’s angelic face greeted me a good morning. Gosh! I feel like I’m being cradled in his arms and everything around me floats in air and all I can see are butterflies and flowers and rainbows. OK! I have to stop day dreaming for it doesn’t fit me anymore.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I just found myself tracing Jiyong’s face with my fingers. I know that it will disturb him from his sleep, but I just can’t help it for he looks so handsome and he’s making my mind swoon even if he’s still in dream land.

“Honey” Jiyong called all of sudden with his eyes still closed.

“I missed that” I said softly and he opened one eye.

“Really?” he asked with his morning-damn –y voice that can make any girl fall in love with him.

“Sorry for waking you up” I told him and he hugged me closer to him.

“I love you” he said and I felt myself blush.

What the heck! Why do I feel like a teenager who had just experience her first love and is totally blushing in every word that her boyfriend tells her?

“Can I trust you with my heart already?” I asked and he crawled on top of me in one swift move.

“Aigoo…how many times would you want me to apologize to you?” he asked and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Once is enough…but…I just don’t feel like saying those three words to you coz I know that you’ll say that to Eun ae too” I said and he smirked.

“I have said I love you to her twice only…I swear” he said and I nod and pretended that I’m not buying it.

“Yah! I’m being honest here” he said and I leaned in for a kiss.

“I love you” I finally said and he smiled sweetly at me.

“Can you repeat that?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Please? It’s not sinking in to me yet…I feel like I’m still dreaming” he said and I chuckled.

“We feel the same way…reality is not yet kicking in” I told him and he leaned his forehead to mine.

Everything is still surreal for me. Reality seems to be like a dream for us now for we haven’t expected this to happen. Yes, I told myself that I will not give a damn on Jiyong again, but my heart is totally rebelling and it will not listen to my mind anymore. Actually, this whole thing is good, for we were able to know how much important we are for each other.

“How did we end up in here…I remember last night….we were on your carpet in the living room” I said and he chuckled.

“I carried you here for I don’t want the kids to see us lying once they barge in…you were so beat up and didn’t even flinched when I carried you” he said and I laughed.

“I got so tired last night…I don’t know why…I mean...there’s not much going on right? The whole love session is not as wild and rough as before” I told him and he laughed so hard.

“Aigoo…why are you so bold with your words now?” he asked and I laughed as well.

“What? Did I say anything wrong?” I asked.

“Clarise…you just described our love making as wild and rough…that’s odd to hear specially you’re the one saying it” he answered and I giggled.

“OK…recall all the days and nights that we had made love…I can’t actually count how many times we did it wildly…and I don’t mean it literally for we don’t hurt and tie each other up…wild means…we have tried using blindfolds…handcuffs…oils…and so much more” I explained and he cracked up laughing once again.

I don’t know why I’m even explaining these things to him. I mean, all our wild nights are really “Wild” for we have props and I’ve even read in my diary that I bought a whip just for us to use, I’m glad that we didn’t even tried to use it.

“Well…wild for me has a lot of meanings…I mean…is having in all parts of this apartment and even in my car not wild enough for you?” he asked.

“It was! The most unforgettable love session for me is when we did it on your dining table…then the whole gang came here to eat dinner…Seungri even found cracks on the glass” I said and he laughed.

“Aigoo…why are we even talking about these crazy and dirty things?” he asked.

“I don’t know” I answered and he just stared at me with his I-want-to-do-something-fun look.

“I know the meaning of that look Jiyong…I’m telling you…my body is aching from shoulder down...I’m not up for what you’re thinking” I told him and he left butterfly kisses on my face.

Well, we ended up playing around in bed and even with my tired and aching body, I still enjoyed it for Jiyong is so gentle with me and I love listening to all his love and sweet confessions. I don’t know when and where did he learn to whisper sweet words while making love, but I find it really soothing.

“That’s my phone” I told him when I heard it ring.

“I’ll get it” he said and got out of bed to get my phone inside my bag.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Jayda” he answered.

“The twins have their own cellphones?” he asked curiously.

“Yeah…I bought them one each” I answered.

“But they’re still young to own a phone” he said and I grabbed my phone from him and answered it.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Mommy! Where are you?” Jayda asked and from the sound of her voice, I can already tell that she has been crying for a long time already.

“Mommy will go there now…OK?” I answered and I heard her sniff.

“OK…go here quickly” she said.

“OK little girl…I love you” I said.

“I love you too mommy” she replied and hanged up.

I guess our playtime’s over, for the twins are having a fit already. Oh well, it’s time for us to be parents again and we’re going to be happy bunnies in front of our kids for we’re in good terms now.

“The kids are looking for you already?” he asked after the call.

“Yeah…from the sound of your daughter’s voice….I can tell that she has been crying for a long time already” I told him and he gave out a pout.

“Don’t worry…they’re just fine…the twins are not used to waking up without me beside them…that’s why there are times that they cry whenever I’m not around” I said and he nod.

“I still have a lot to learn about the kids” he said and I hugged him tightly.

“You’re doing a good job daddy” I said and he chuckled.

“How were you able to handle two babies at the same time?” he asked and I sighed.

Gosh! If only Jiyong knows how much pain and stress I’ve got to go through just to make his kids live, he will surely go insane.

“Honestly…I don’t know…when I was in the states…I’m living everyday plainly…it’s like…every move I make is scheduled…and when the twins were born…I pretty much squeezed being a mother in that schedule of mine…it’s crazy coz I’m trying to juggle two babies along with countless meetings that I have to do for the company…I’m just thankful that Charles is there to help me raise them…just look at our kids now…they’re really wonderful and I guess I owe it to my brother” I told him and he smiled at me.

“I’m sorry for not being there f

Please log in to read the full chapter