POP THE QUESTION.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I’ve realized one thing, we hide because we want to be found. We walk away to see who will follow. We cry to see who will wipe away the tears and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them. I’m just lucky that the one who followed me, wiped my tears and fixed my broken heart is the one that I love and all I ever wanted.

Last night was one of the happiest nights of my existence. I actually don’t know what and how things happened. I mean, both of us didn’t expect that we will be back together again in just a snap. I’ve never loved high fevers and nursing before but now, I’m fine with all of it.

Waking up in his arms made me feel home again. I missed waking up every morning with his angelic face, listening to his heartbeat and his calmed breathing. I’m thankful that after the pain, I got to feel his love once again and I’m extremely happy now more than ever.

My head is aching so badly and it’s killing me! I feel like I’m going to be sick too.

“Good Morning” G-dragon said and kissed my forehead.

“Good Morning” I answered while hugging him tightly.

“Wait…are you OK? You’re hot” he said and touched my forehead to check.

“OMO! You’re so hot! Wait…I’m going to get a thermometer” he said worriedly and got up from bed.

I knew it! I’ll be down with a fever because I was just lying when I said that my system is strong and a fever is nothing to me. I hate being sick coz I’ll not be able to work and do things.

Well, I have a really high fever while G-dragon is already good with no fever at all. How can that be? That’s totally unfair! It looks like he just passed his fever to me and now, I’m the one who’s suffering.

“Honey…tell me what are you feel right now…do I have to bring you to the hospital?” he asked while caressing my cheek.

“My whole body is aching like hell…I don’t know why…I’m sure this is not because of what we did last night…my throat is painful as well and my head is killing me” I whined and he hugged me.

“I hate it! I’m not good with being sick…this totally ” I told him and he laughed.

“It does…I know how you feel” he said.

“But it’s unfair…you just passed on your fever to me and now…you’re OK…oh well…I guess this is just fine…it’s better for me to get sick instead of you” I said and he looked at me intently.

“I don’t like the thought of you wanting to be sick instead of me” he said.

“I told you...I’m ready to die just for you” I told him and he pinched my cheek.

“That’s totally retarded but sweet” he said and kissed me.

“You know what? You should distance yourself from me first…I don’t want you to get sick again” I said and he hugged me tighter.

“No…I’ll stay close to you…like this” he said and kissed me on the cheek.

“Honey!” I shouted because he’s been kissing my cheek for so long already.

We stayed in bed for I don’t know how long and I’m still feeling crappy because of my fever. I’m not in the mood to stand or walk, all I want to do is lie down in bed and sleep it off.

“Honey…c’mon…you need to eat” he said and I shook my head.

“I’m going to cook something…and you have to eat it…no matter what” he said and I chuckled.

It’s like, we’ve switched places. I was the one nursing him last night and now, he’s the one doing all of those for me. This is totally fun and crazy.

“Honey? Here’s your breakfast” he said and I just opened my eyes and closed it again.

“I don’t want to eat” I told him.

“I’m bringing you to the hospital now…you don’t look good already” he said and I shook my head.

“No need for that…this will soon be gone…trust me” I said and he sighed.

“But you look so pale and you have no appetite…you’re really making me worry” he told me and I smiled at him.

“Don’t worry…I’m not gonna die yet” I joked and he looked so pissed already.

“Can you not joke like that? I mean…I’m already so worried and I’m totally freaking out now” he said and I laughed.

“Don’t worry….I’ll eat later…I just don’t feel like getting up as of the moment” I said and he touched my forehead again.

Time passed by and I’m still in bed with a throbbing head and a very heavy body. G-dragon is writing a new song coz according to him, something popped in his head and he needs to write it before it slips off. He’s really into writing and he’s been humming non-stop. Oh well, I guess another hit is in the making.

! I feel like vomiting!

“Where are you going? Clarise!” G-dragon called out but I just ignored him and ran towards the bathroom.

I can’t understand what I’m feeling right now. I feel like fainting.

“Clarise!” G-dragon ran up to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

GD’s POV

I didn’t know that being sick can be good too. Clarise went back to my apartment last night just to take care of me and at that point, I told myself that the woman for me is really her. We’re already back together and all of my worries and the anger that I’m feeling have been washed out. I’ve realized that I can’t let her go, that she’s all I ever wanted and I’ve been really stupid for giving her up. And now that we’re back again, I will not let another problem crush us.

I’m fine now, I don’t have a fever anymore and I’m all normal again. I was actually thinking that maybe God really planned this, he planned to make sick so that Clarise will take care of me and now, here we are, together again.

Clarise is down with a fever this time and I’m so sure that she got it from me. She’s actually bragging about her being strong and a fever is nothing to her. What’s funny is, she’s acting like a little kid too and she’s worst than me. She’s totally making me worry, she doesn’t want to eat and she’s been lying in bed for

Please log in to read the full chapter