I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO!

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

That kiss made my head swoon like crazy. I’m quite expecting this to happen actually, but I haven’t prepared myself for it. I don’t know how to react to his deep kiss and it left me flustered and I felt like my soul has flown somewhere out of my body.

“Jiyong…stop” I said and pushed his face away from mine.

“Clarise…I’m sorry…OK? I know that this is all my fault and all the blame’s on me and I’m ready to face the consequences of my actions…but…I’m not gonna let you and the kids leave me” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Are you crazy? Cheating on me and hooking up with another girl is enough reason for us to leave you…actually…if it weren’t for the kids…I will hide away from you forever and never forgive you…you’ve done a big stupid thing Jiyong….and it’ll take time for this wound of mine to heal…and I guess…not seeing you and talking to you will make it heal faster so….” I said but he cut me with a kiss again.

Why does he have to melt me with his kisses? I mean, I made a sudden decision awhile ago that I’m going to distance myself from him starting today but because of this kiss, I’m slowly changing my mind and it’s just so weird because I’m going up against my freaking head once again while my heart is almost jumping in joy because of what this guy is doing to me.

As I’ve said, I guess my heart is the one manipulating me this time for I just found myself kissing him back and totally making out with him. I’ve waited for this kiss for FOUR LONG YEARS and now that I’m getting it, I feel like I’m in heaven while the angels are partying around us.

“This is so wrong” I told him while panting.

“There’s nothing wrong with this…I can’t see anything wrong” he said and I sighed.

“This kiss doesn’t mean anything to me…I just got carried away” I told him and he chuckled.

“I know and I can feel how much you love me in every second of that kiss Clarise…you don’t even have to say what you really feel for your eyes and kisses have given you out” he said and I smirked.

“Fine! I still love you and I’ve enjoyed that long and passionate kiss awhile ago…but…as I’ve said…it’s nothing to me now…why? Coz I know at the end of the day…nothing will happen to this twisted relationship of ours…it’s better for us to let go than try fixing this …both of us has reached our limits already…it’s time for us to rest ourselves from each other and find our real matches in life” I told him and he hugged me.

“No…I will fix this…no matter how hard and long it takes…I’ll get your trust and heart back” he said and I shook my head.

“That’s not needed already coz it’ll take you forever to get my trust back again…I’m sorry…but this is really our end” I said and pushed him away from me and head to the cafeteria.

This damn thing called pain is once again knocking on my door and is so ready to ruin things for me. I find it funny whenever I think that before, I’m so fond of breaking hearts and it didn’t really have an impact to me, and now, it’s going to take me a lifetime to forget this break-up with Jiyong.

“Nippy…I want to go home now” I told Trish who is busily talking with the boys.

“Oh! Are you alright?” she asked worriedly and I shook my head a little.

“OK…let’s go home now” she said.

As much as I hate to leave early, I have to, for I just can’t take being in one room with Eun ae and Jiyong. This world is so small for the three of us and one has to go out of it to get some air.

“Mommy…we don’t want to go home yet” Jinni said while playing with Seungri.

“But…mommy’s not feeling good…I want to go home already” I told him and he gave out a pout.

“You can leave the kids to me” Jiyong said all of a sudden, shocking me.

“Guys…are you sure you don’t want to come home with mommy yet?” I asked the twins and they shook their heads.

“OK…be good…behave well and don’t fight…daddy will be the one taking you home” I told them and they looked at Jiyong and smiled at him.

“Are you sure you can handle them?” I asked him without looking straight in his eyes.

“Yeah” he answered and I nod.

“Bye guys! Remember what mommy told you…OK? I’ll be waiting for the two of you at home” I said and kissed both of them and was about to leave.

“Mommy!” Jayda called out and I turned to look at her.

“What is it little girl?” I asked.

“You and daddy didn’t kiss yet…you need to give him a goodbye kiss” she answered and the whole cafeteria went silent.

“uhmm…”

Gosh! This is the first time that I’ve been caught off guard by my daughter. Why is she so outspoken? She’s going to bring us into some trouble.

“It’s not bad to make a kid happy” TOP said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Hyung!” Jiyong said in shock.

“I agree…Jayda just wants to see her parents’ love for each other” Se7en added and I felt panicked.

“Go do it! As if you haven’t kissed before” Trish said and pushed me near Jiyong.

I swear! These people will get it from me. How can they act like Eun ae is not around? I mean, just by thinking that her fiancée is going to kiss his “ex” is painful, what more seeing it in person.

“Mommy…go!” Jinni cheered like he’s in some basketball game.

“But….”

OK. I wasn’t able to continue what I’m about to say for Jiyong just pulled me closer using his hand on my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was expecting for the kiss to be a two second smack but it ended to be a deep kiss. What the hell is he thinking? Can’t he see th

Please log in to read the full chapter