I'M LIVING LIKE A QUEEN IN MY HUSBAND'S KINGDOM ALREADY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“DAD!” I said in shock.

“Hello Clarise” he greeted seriously and I nearly fainted.

Why the hell is he here? How did he know that I’m here? Did my brothers, Calvin and Carl betray me?

“What brought you here?” I asked.

“Are you not going to let us in? Clarise…you know that what you’re doing to your visitor is rude” he said and I sighed.

“Come in” I said and opened the door widely.

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that my dad is going to bring a lot of trouble to me and G-dragon.

“OH MY!” Trish said in shock upon seeing my dad.

“Are they already here?” mom asked excitedly but froze in her place upon seeing her ex lover.

“Good Afternoon Isabel” dad greeted.

“How did you….” she asked.

“Let’s just say that I’m good in finding people” he answered and I smirked.

“Clarise….tell your dad to take a seat” mom said and I rolled my eyes.

“No…he will not last long” I said and looked at my dad who was shocked upon hearing what I just said.

I’m not ready for this. I don’t want to talk to him yet because I don’t know what to say. Why haven’t I prepared for this when I know even from the start that this day will come?

“Where’s Charles?” dad asked and as if on cue, Charles came out from the dining area followed by G-dragon behind him.

“Dad?” Charles said in shock.

G-dragon got shocked as well upon hearing what Charles said, our eyes met and I can feel his nerves shooting up in a snap.

“I want to speak to the two of you…in PRIVATE” dad said and I chuckled.

“I don’t have anything to say to you…there’s no need to talk” I told him.

“Clarise!” mom called out.

“What? You’re going to tell me to shut the up?” I told her and mom looked at me in shock.

“Clarise! Watch your words!” Charles said and I smirked.

“I’m out of here…it’s suffocating and the air suddenly feels like poison” I said and was about to go out when….

“Clarise!” G-dragon called out and I froze at my place.

Why does he have to stop me? Can’t he see? I’m so annoyed and ed up already. I’m so sure that my dad’s attention will be shifted on him now.

“And you must be…G-dragon” dad said and I took a deep breath while looking at him.

“Yes sir…I’m Kwon Jiyong” he said and offered his hand for a handshake but dad just ignored it.

“So…you’re my daughter’s fiancée” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

How did he know that I’m already engaged? Gosh!  Does this mean that he knows my whereabouts all this time? OK. I get it. Of course, he’ll surely know it because he’s got me investigated.

“Yes sir….I’m Clarise’s soon to be husband” G-dragon answered and I came near him and intertwined my fingers to his.

“Let’s all take a seat first” mom said and they all obeyed and if it wasn’t for G-dragon, I will not sit down.

I’m telling you, this whole scene is annoying the hell out of me. Just the mere fact that I’m seeing my dad is enough to annoy me already. Yes, I hate him this much.

“You’re a singer…am I right?” dad started.

“Yes sir…I am part of a band called Big Bang” G-dragon answered and my dad smirked.

“And do you think you can give my daughter the life that she’s used to with just being a part of a boy band?” dad asked and I was about to protest when G-dragon squeezed my hand so tight, making me stop.

“I may not give her the life that you have given her sir…but…I’m sure that she will not starve in my hands…I promise to take care of her and I’ll do everything to give her all the good things that this world can offer” G-dragon answered and I smiled at him.

“That’s sweet to hear…but young man…let’s be real here…my daughter is a princess in her own right….truth is…she don’t need your money…she can live without even working….I’m sorry…..but don’t get offended by this…but I think singers only reign once and after that…they lose their spark and next thing you know it…they’re back to square one once again…how can you be sure that you can feed my daughter delicious food for the rest of her life? How will you raise a family when you know that your job is just for a short time?” dad asked and that’s my cue to speak.

“As a matter of fact…I don’t care if I starve…at least I’m starving with the one I love…and dad…he’s much better than you…IN SO MANY WAYS…Jiyong worked his off just to get to where he is now…unlike you who didn’t even shed a sweat because you just inherited your money from your father…Jiyong is earning enough to keep a family alive and that’s what matters…he can buy pretty much things that you rich people can afford…and…he’s not just any singer out there…he’s got the talent to make music that’s why a lot of people loves him…and Big Bang is not just any ordinary boy band…and lastly…I don’t need  to live like a princess because I’m living like a queen in my husband’s kingdom already” I speak up and silence filled the room.

“OK…maybe he is better than me…and I’ve degraded him so much…but I’m still your father…I still have the right to get you from him” dad said and I smirked.

“You are my father but in my mind and heart…I have none...you never made me feel loved…truth is…I feel like a puppet…a poor puppet that you manipulate every single day…life with you …it’s suffocating….look at me now…I’m FREE…I can do things that I want and love…no one is telling me what to do…everybody is supporting me even if they know that at the end of the day…I will not succeed….this is the life that I want dad…and I will never leave this world just for you” I told him and I know that I’ve already hit a nerve.

Why am I hurting? Why do I feel like I’m being stabbed for so many times while saying these things in front of my dad? Yes, I know that I’m being too harsh on him, but this is what he needs to hear for him to realize that he can’t hold us in his hands anymore.

“This is enough! Clarise…Charles…you two are going home with me tomorrow whether you like it or not…or else….” dad snapped.

“Or else what…dad?” Charles asked.

“Or else I’ll bring this to court…I will sue the people who hid Clarise…including that guy” dad answered and pointed at G-dragon.

What the did he just said? Why will he sue him? He didn’t even do any crime! This is crazy! OK. My dad is playing a game now and I’m going to win it no matter what.

I can feel G-dragon’s nervousness and fear just by holding his hand. He is shaking and I know that he is angry as well. How I wish that this is just a dream and the moment I wake up, we’ll still be in Japan in the comfort of our bed.

“Sue them? You’re crazy” I told him.

“Clarise…you ran away from home…used your mother’s identity….then these people found out that you’re not Isabel and didn’t even bothered to bring you back home…to make it simple…it’s like they kidnapped you…and I’m so sure that your fiancée will be in deeper trouble than the others…wait…actually…I can let the others pass…yes…that’s right…I will just sue your lovely fiancée for kidnapping you” he said and I’m already in rage.

“DON’T YOU DARE MESS UP JIYONG! I’M TELLING YOU!” I shouted while mom is holding my hand and G-dragon is blocking himself from me to not hurt my dad.

“Honey…calm down” G-dragon said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Calm down? Didn’t you hear him? This douche bag will sue you! Now, tell me to calm down…Jiyong! HE WILL RUIN YOU!” I shouted at him but he just hugged me tightly and tears started falling down my cheeks.

“Dad…you don’t have to sue anybody…please…I’m going home with you…just let Clarise stay here…she’s living happily here…I’ll do everything that you want me to do…just leave my sister and Jiyong alone” Charles said and I looked at him in shock.

NO! Charles is now bargaining to dad and we both know that this is a sign that we’re giving in to him.

“No…Just let Charles live freely…I’m going with you…after all…I’m all that you want…right?” I said and my dad chuckled while G-dragon looked at me in shock.

“Clarise” mom said and I looked at her as if asking for rescue.

“No…my daughter will not go anywhere…she belongs here…she found herself in this place…why can’t you understand that? You kept her in your damn world for so long…you took away her life…and now that she has found her place in this world…I will not let you take her away from it anymore” mom told dad

Please log in to read the full chapter