CAN YOU BE MINE?

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

For a long time, I threw love at the wall and now, it bounced back and slapped me in the face. That slap woke me up and brought me to reality. The reality that, no matter how many hearts I break, there will always be that one guy who will make you believe that falling in love is much fun than breaking hearts. Now I can say that, the man for me has been born already well in fact, he’s even born two years earlier than me.

I woke up without him beside me and I am a bit pissed because of that. I am actually looking forward to seeing his beautiful face first thing in the morning.

Woah! The love bites on my neck and chest are getting more visible everyday and it’s totally nerve wracking. Thinking of the nights when we make love is hilarious! I mean, we’ve been doing it for how many times already and we’re not even getting sick of it. I think our bodies are already used to each other which is totally crazy.

“Jiyong? Jiyong! G-dragon!”

“O….K…he left without even leaving a note…great….so great!” I whispered to myself.

Once again, I’m left alone in his apartment and even a few minutes of being solo is boring me already. As I was cooking breakfast for the two of us, a thought popped out of my head. Before, I always tell myself that women are for friendships and men are for ing. If you’re going to ask me to define guys in general, I will answer without even second thoughts that guys just have ten fingers, ten toes and two balls, and the only part that they use the most are their balls so why be serious with them? But now, it’s all different. If you’ll ask me to define G-dragon, I’ll answer in a snap that he’s a good guy with a huge heart and yeah, he also have ten fingers, ten toes and two balls, but he uses his balls and heart in equal measure.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

The moment I opened the door, I saw him holding a placard that says, “YOU COULD WIN FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES IF YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION HONESTLY” then he showed me another placard that says “CAN YOU BE MINE? PLEASE? *happy face*”

“This is insane” I told him and he laughed.

“There are probably guys here that definitely would be compatible with you, but I don’t think there’s anybody here that is more compatible with you than me…I guarantee that we’ll have tough times…maybe sooner or later…one or both of us will want to get out…but I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine…I’ll regret it for the rest of my life…because I know in my heart that you’re the only one for me” he said and I can feel his sincerity by the way he looks at me.

“OK…so here’s what I’m gonna do…I’m gonna give you a hug and…I’m not gonna let go…for a REALLY long time…I’m gonna tell you that….” I said but stopped because I’m about to say the three magic words.

“That…that…I love you…which is actually a pretty good deal…cause that means that…I’ll do ANYTHING just to make this relationship work” I finally continued and he gave me the sweetest smile.

“So….are you going to hug me and shout to the whole world that you love me already? Coz your prize is so ready to be claimed” he said and I laughed.

“This is seriously CRAZY!” I said and he waited patiently for my next move.

As the saying goes, find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, hold on to him and never let him go.

“Will you love me for the rest of my life?” I asked.

“No” he answered and I swear! All I want to do is bang his head on the wall and just let him bleed.

“Fine…throw your damn flowers and chocolates away and I’m outta here” I told him and walked out of the door but he grabbed my hand and turned me to look at him.

“What?” I asked.

I’m totally pissed off. I’m already giving in to him and here he is, pissing the hell out of me and totally ruining my mood.

“No…I will not love you for the rest of your life…coz I will love you for the rest of mine” he said and cupped my face with his hands.

He is really good in pissing a person but he can make you melt with his sweet words after.

“You know what? You pissed me for a minute there” I told him.

“I’m so sorry….stupid move” he said with a sad face.

“I love you” I said while hugging him.

“Say that again…please” he said and I looked at him straight into the eyes while my arms are around his neck.

“I love you” I repeated.

“One more” he demanded.

“Jiyong…do you know how hard it is for me to say that?” I asked and he laughed.

“I just want to make sure that I’m not dreaming…that this is all real…that it’s really you telling me that you love me” he said and I smirked.

“Jiyong…G-dragon…or whatever name you have…I LOVE YOU…and I just want to tell you that I thought about this for a long time…and I’m pushing boundaries here…I don’t know how this will go but I’m ready to take the risks because I love you and you’re the one who made me realize that I can be loved and I’m capable to love…once again…I love you and always remember that” I told him and he kissed me.

I don’t know how long that kiss lasted, but one thing is for sure, I’m totally smitten by him and I’ve fallen and totally in-love.

“I love you too Clarise…or Isabel…I love you so much” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips and laughed so hard.

“Why are you laughing? I’m serious” he said, confused.

“What? If you’re trying to piss me off…I’m telling you…I’m not even one bit pissed” he said and I laughed harder.

“Sorry…I just can’t help but laugh” I told him and he just stared at me.

“Wanna know why?” I asked.

“Yes” he answered seriously.

“You asked me to be your girlfriend and it’s really a special thing…really…really….really…special…and you asked me in a casual way which is fine but the thing is…here we are….having our sweet wonderful moment…and here I am…..wearing your oh so comfortable shirt which is decent…but…I’m only wearing my ….what’s more is…it’s a lacy one that shows my cheeks and haven’t you noticed? We are outside your apartment already…we’re in the middle of the hallway and I swear…I’ve spotted and counted how many CCTV cameras are watching and recording this sweet scene…I feel like I’m in a drama movie or something” I said and he laughed and hugged me.

                                                                                       

 

“Well…this is all good…we can ask them for a tape and we can keep it for documentation…and watch this sweet moment over and over again...my only problem is…they already saw my girlfriend’s cheeks” he said and I laughed.

“Do I have to shake my booty to show them more of these?” I joked while touching my .

“No need…they will just envy me more” he said and I kissed him.

“They will envy you more because of that hot kiss” I told him and winked then walked back to the apartment.

I don’t know why I feel a little torn about my feelings. I’m already there, that thing, that moment when everything around you becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that, that person is the only person you should be kissing for the rest of your life and for one moment, you get this amazing gift. You wanna laugh and you wanna cry coz you feel so lucky that you already found love, but at the same time, you’re scared, REALLY scared that it’s all gonna go away in just one snap.

“Where’s my price? I already accepted you” I teased.

“Oh! Wait…I’ll get it” he said and went inside his room.

“Here you go Ms. Clarise…Congratulations…you’re already mine” he said and handed the

Please log in to read the full chapter