I DIED FOR A WEEK, I JUST GOT REBORN YESTERDAY.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Waking up today is much easier and brighter than the past few days. Of course, G-dragon and I are back together again for the second time and even though we promised each other that we will not break up again, we are still expecting some bumps in our relationship in the future.

Last night was filled with surprises and romance. We weren’t able to have a serious long talk because we just found ourselves talking using our bodies all night till the sun rises. I told him that we have to talk once we woke up and till now, he’s still sleeping so I guess that talk will have to take place later.

“Honey…wake up” I said as I shook his shoulder.

“mmm”

“Honey…Charles just called and he told me that you have a lot to do today…that’s why you have to wake up now” I told him and he opened one eye and smiled at me.

“That smile is the cutest!” I told him and he chuckled.

“What? Are you getting up now or what?” I asked him and he closed his eye again.

“JIYONG!” I shouted and he laughed.

“I need a kiss from the queen” he said with his morning voice and I smirked.

And I did what I was told. I kissed his cheek but he’s not even moving an inch and his eyes are still closed. Gosh! He’s acting like a baby!

“Jiyong…I kissed you already” I told him and he shook his head.

“You kissed my cheek…how about my lips?” he asked and I chuckled.

“You’re really a child Jiyong” I told him and he laughed.

“Fine” I said and kissed him all over his face.

“There…I didn’t only kiss your cheek and lips…I kissed your forehead…your nose…your other cheek…your eyes…what more can you ask for?” I asked and he opened his eyes and pulled me closer to him.

“I can’t ask for anything more…having you here with me is enough” he said and I smiled.

“There goes your sweet words again…OK…sweet moment is done…now…get up” I told him and sat up.

“It’s still a bit early” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll make pancakes for breakfast…you should eat before going to your performance…you’re getting thinner and thinner everyday” I told him and he sat up and hugged me from the back with his chin resting on my shoulder.

“I’m really going to be busy for the whole year…it’s making me sad” he said and I sighed.

“We can’t do anything about it honey…this is your work” I said.

“I’m just afraid that I won’t be having enough time for you” he said and I faced him.

“Jiyong….I’m gonna be fine…we’re gonna be fine…all we have to do is understand each other and don’t be es…that’s just it” I said and he chuckled.

“I love you” he said.

“I love you too…OK…enough of the drama…go to the bathroom now” I told him and he laughed.

Well, it is really going to be a challenge for us. He’s going to be so busy this year and he will not be in Korea for a long time. It’s making me sad as well but what can I do? Even though I want him to just stay here, I can’t because his job is still his priority and there are so many people who are anticipating to see him and the boys perform.

I missed cooking in his kitchen but the thing is, I still have to get some ingredients from my own pantry because his was empty. It just proves that his life is just work, work and work these past few days that he doesn’t even have time to buy some food.

“Hey little girl!” mom greeted upon seeing me.

“Morning mom!” I greeted back and kissed her cheek.

“Wow! You look so mighty fine today” Trish said and I hugged her.

“I am so fine” I told them while looking for some ingredients.

“What are you doing?” mom asked and I chuckled.

“Well…I’m going to make pancakes for Jiyong…but his pantry is empty and I need to get ingredients here” I answered and mom laughed.

“Boys will be boys” mom said and I nod in agreement.

“He’s really busy and I usually buy his groceries for him…but of course…I wasn’t able to do that last week” I told them and they both smiled at me.

“Your face lit up and damn…you look so beautiful even if your face is still bloated and your eyes are puffy” Trish said and I slapped her arm playfully.

“That’s what love can do…I guess” I told them.

“There goes Ms. I’m-in-love once again” Trish said and I stuck out my tongue at her.

“I’m going now…I still have a man to feed” I told them and when I passed by my mom, she slapped my playfully and I laughed.

I don’t know, but my happiness is really up to the high heavens and I feel so good today. And because of that, I was able to perfect my pancakes.

“It smells so good in here” G-dragon said and I chuckled.

“You missed this?” I asked and he hugged me from the back.

“I did” he answered and kissed my shoulder.

“OH!”

“Why?” I asked.

“You have love marks here” he said while touching my shoulder.

“You made that….I’m so sure that the moment I remove my shirt…I’ll see more of that” I said and he laughed.

“I’ll make more later” he said and I faced him and slapped his chest playfully.

“Who told you that I’m up for later?” I asked him and he shrugged.

“Jiyong…I’m telling you…there is a possibility of me getting pregnant anytime soon” I told him and he looked at me intently.

“But…now…are you?....” he asked and I pushed his face away from mine.

“NO! I’m not” I told him.

“I’m just telling you what might happen…OK? But I’m not” I said and he sighed.

“I really want you to get pregnant” he said and I turned my back to him to check if the pancakes are already cooked.

“Yah!” he said and I chuckled.

I don’t know how to react whenever he tells me that he wants to get me pregnant. I don’t think that I’m ready to open that “motherhood” chapter of my life yet. I’m not even sure if I’m already ready for marriage.

“Honey?” I called.

“mmmm”

“Do you think we’ll be able to see each other after your promotions here in Korea?” I asked and he sighed.

“We will because I’m planning to bring you everywhere I go” he answered and I sighed.

“I have work here and I’m just going to be a distraction to you” I told him and he shook his head.

“But it’s the only way for us to see each other…after all…you can just quit your job” he said and I smirked.

“Jiyong…I love my job and I have to make my own money too…I don’t want to depend on someone” I said.

“I know that…but…OK…let’s just forget that “I’ll bring you everywhere I go” thing” he said and I reached out for his hand.

“Honey…it’s better if I’m not going to be there…you can concentrate well for your concert” I told him and he squeezed my hand.

“But not seeing you even just for a day is already hard…and we are not talking about days here…we’re talking about MONTHS” he said and I smiled.

“There’s SKYPE right? We can video chat whenever you’re free” I told him.

“Do you think that’s just enough?” he asked and I sighed.

“It’s not…but…c’mon! We were able to not see and talk to each other for a week” I told him and he smirked.

“This is totally different…last week…we are “ex’s” that’s why we don’t talk and see each other” he said and I laughed.

“But we were able to live everyday like that…right?” I asked.

“I died for a week…I just got reborn yesterday” he said and I stood up from my seat and hugged him by the neck from the back.

“aaaww…my honey…what you said is so touching” I told him and he smirked.

“I’m just being honest…that’s why next time…don’t break up with me” he said and I nod.

“Yes sir! I won’t think of breaking up with you EVER again” I said and kissed his cheek.

After breakfast, G-dragon already head to the YG building to work. Big Bang will be performing today on a music show and I’m planning to go there to watch them, I’ll tag mom and Trish along with me as well.

“So…how was your night nippy?” Trish asked when I joined her on the couch.

“It went well” I answered.

“I can see that you had a wild night” she said while looking at my neck.

“Oh well…you already saw my marks” I said and sighed.

“How was the make-up ?” she asked and I chuckled.

“That sounds a little weird…well…it’s great…we’re both sneezing because of that fake rain…but all in all…it’s so great!” I told her and she nods.

“You’re really active…I’m just warning you nippy…you’re a girl who is capable of bearing a child…you can get preggy anytime” she said and that thought of me getting pregnant came back again.

“You know what? I told Jiyong the same thing awhile ago” I told her.

“And what did he say?” she asked.

“He wants to get me pregnant” I answered and she smiled.

“What are you waiting for? Go make one!” she said and I smirked.

“As if it’s that easy…did you know how hectic their schedule is this year? A bab

Please log in to read the full chapter