I CAN'T AND I WON'T.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This is so CRAZY! How will I handle this? My “ex’s” fiancée is right in front of me and I’m in her boyfriend’s apartment, on his bed while eating his deliciously prepared breakfast. That’s not only weird but so AWKWARD as well.

“uhmm…Hello” Eun ae replied and I can see that a lot of things are playing in hear head right now.

“Who is she mommy?” Jayda asked while looking at her father’s “fiancée”

“She’s…uhmm…” I said and looked at Jiyong.

Honestly, I don’t want to tell our kids that their dad has another girl and I’m ONLY JUST a friend. I don’t want to ruin our kids’ perfect picture of a family in their minds for it will crush them to bits.

“She’s daddy’s friend” Jiyong answered instead which shocked me and Eun ae.

Oh gosh! I can smell a hot headed girl around the corner. Jiyong is really going to be a dead meat because he just introduced his soon to be-wife as a friend to his kids and in front of his “ex”.

 “Jiyong” I called him softly but he didn’t seem to hear.

“uhmm…she’s Aunt Eun ae…your daddy’s special friend” I told them and Jinni looked at me and gave out a pout.

“But mom…you said that you’re daddy’s special friend” Jayda said and I suddenly felt cold shivers down my spine.

“uhmm…”

“Let’s just eat breakfast! I made strawberry French toast” Eun ae butted in and I sighed in relief.

This is really going out of proportion already. I can feel awkwardness between me and Eun ae, I’ve also noticed that she cannot even look at me straight in the eyes. This girl knows how much damage she has done to our family and I feel superior than her.

“It’s a good thing that I’ve cooked a lot…we can all eat” she continued.

“But we already ate…daddy prepared breakfast for mommy awhile ago” Jinni told her and she looked at Jiyong and I sighed.

“uhmm…well…we can think of it as a dessert…right?” Eun ae asked with tears pooling in her eyes.

“Why don’t we all head to the dining area and eat together …c’mon!” I said and Eun ae looked at me in surprise.

Well, I’m mad at her, but I’m also a girl and if you’re going to put me in her shoes right now, I will not even last a minute. She’s slowly breaking inside and I can see and feel it.

“I’ll help you prepare the table” I told her and she just looked at me with a blank face.

“Thanks” she said.

“No prob” I said softly and put plates on the table.

“Breakfast’s ready! Let’s eat!” I called out to Jiyong and the twins.

“That smells good” Jiyong said and Eun ae looked so proud.

This is totally awkward and I cannot even explain what’s happening now. I feel like we’re in some movie wherein Eun ae, Jiyong and I are in a massive love triangle and the girls are fighting for their damn lives.

“Mommy…why aren’t you sitting there?” Jayda asked while pointing at Eun ae’s seat who is beside Jiyong.

“uhmm…mommy’s fine here” I told her and she glared at Eun ae.

Well, what can I say, it seems like my daughter can smell the enemy. Actually, from the looks of my children I know that they don’t like Eun ae at all and they’re giving her a total superb cold treatment.

“Here...I hope you kids would like it” Eun ae said while putting strawberry toasts on Jinni’s plate.

I’ll be honest here, her French toast is not one of the best that I’ve tasted and it won’t even make it on my list, but I’ll give her an A for effort.

“Mommy’s toast is better than this” Jayda said all of a sudden and I looked at her in shock.

“uhmm…Eun ae…I’m so sorry…my kids are a little sensitive when it comes to food…I’m really sorry” I apologized and she just gave me a bitter smile.

“I don’t want to eat anymore daddy” Jinni told him and all I want to do is run away with my kids for I have a feeling that Eun ae will all murder us because of annoyance and anger.

“Kids…who taught you to be rude?” I asked them in anger.

“Mommy…don’t get mad…we’re just saying the truth” Jayda defended.

“Say sorry to Aunt Eun ae…right now” I told her and she shook her head.

“I don’t want!” she said stubbornly and I stood up from my seat and grabbed her by the arm.

“We’re going …I’m so sorry Eun ae…my kids seemed to be a little rude this morning and I don’t know what’s gotten into them….Jiyong…we’ll leave now” I said and grabbed Jinni by the hand but the twins are struggling for me to let them go.

Well, this is the first time that the kids acted so rude in front of people. I can’t believe that they’ve just ditched Eun ae’s cooking and acted like total brats awhile ago. I just don’t want Jiyong to think that I’m teaching our kids wrongly and that they don’t have manners at all.

“Clarise” Jiyong called but I just walked straight while holding the kids with both hands.

“Clarise!”

“What?” I asked in annoyance.

“You don’t have to go…it’s fine...and…look at the kids…they look like they’re in pain” he said and I let go of the twins hands.

“Jiyong…stop this! Are you numb? Haven’t you felt the awkwardness awhile ago? Are you even thinking of Eun ae and her feelings now? C’mon! You cannot place two secret rivals in one room…it’s suffocating in there! I don’t even know what to do when she showed up…I felt like we’re cheating on her and the weird thing is…I feel like I’m the third wheel in this story…I don’t want to hurt her Jiyong…and all I want now is for you to go back in there and apologize for introducing her as a FRIEND to your kids…that’s not right…if I were in her shoes…I’d be killing you already...and please…stop acting like nothing is happening and that our relationship is still on…coz I’m telling you….there’s no US anymore…we’re done” I said and walked to my apartment with the kids behind me.

OK. I know that I should’ve kept what’s on my mind for my words will just hurt him, but I can’t help it. I tried controlling my emotions, but it’s just too much and the pain is killing me to death. I just can’t seem to look at them without being angry.

“Hey guys!” Trish said the moment we walked in my apartment.

“Hey nippy!” she greeted.

“I can’t handle this anymore” I told her and break down.

“Huh?” she asked in confusion.

“I want this pain to go away” I said and she hugged me tight.

“This is slowly killing me and I cannot even do anything” I said in between sobs and I can see the twins looking at me in shock.

“uhmm….I’ll call Tabi …sit here first” she said and led me to the couch.

My heart has exploded now and there’s no other way but to let it all out. I’m hurting so much and my whole being is crushing right in front of my very eyes. I hate myself for not being strong, I hate myself for not fighting, but I’m just too tired to even do anything. I’ve been through a lot just to be with Jiyong again and here I am, left alone.

“What happened?” TOP asked the moment he walked in my apartment.

“Just take the three kids to our apartment first darling” Trish told him and he carried his son and hold Jayda’s hand.

“OK...are you sure you two are just going to be fine?” he asked worriedly.

“Yes…this just needs some mind whacking” she answered and TOP walked out with the twins and Toby already.

“OK…tell me exactly what happened” Trish said after the kids and TOP left.

As much as I want to forget and not talk about it, I know that it’s impossible for they will not understand me if I’m just going to cry.

“The twins and I slept with Jiyong last night…it went well at first…but..Jiyong and I had a confrontation and I opened matters to him…I told him that there’s no us anymore and I’m hurt but I can totally understand where he’s coming from…that we just have to be friends for the kids” I started.

“O…K…and then?” she asked.

“He told me that he loves me…and that his feelings never changed…he also explained to me how he ended up with Eun ae” I continued.

“And what is his explanation?” she asked.

“Actually…you and him said the same thing…he sees me in Eun ae because t

Please log in to read the full chapter