CALL IT QUITS.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“This is Clarise…my girl for tonight” Gab introduced.

I’m really feeling bad about this, I know that I shouldn’t be here and honestly, I feel like a . I can’t believe that I offered my body just for that jerk to shut his in mouth up to not tell my dad that I’m here in Korea.

I feel so guilty and bad, this is really a sin not only to God but also to G-dragon. I don’t know how to face him tomorrow, knowing that I slept with another guy.

“Clarise?”

Am I dreaming? I heard TOP’s deep voice, I can’t see clearly because of the club’s lights. Oh please! Don’t do this to me!

“Jiyong! Where are you going? Jiyong!”

What? Jiyong? What is happening? Don’t tell me that he’s here and he’s the guy who just walked out.

“C’mon…let’s sit there” Gab said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“Let go of me” I told him but he just ignored me.

“LET GO OF ME JERK!” I removed his arm away from me and followed G-dragon.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like I’m being buried alive and my mind is really blank. What will I tell him? I can already foresee what’s about to happen.

I ran after G-dragon and I saw him and TOP talking in the parking lot, TOP is holding G-dragon and when I came near them, I saw blood trickling down his knuckles.

“Jiyong…what happened?” I asked while panting.

The reason why his knuckles are bleeding is because he punched his car’s window and from there, I know how angry he is. I don’t know what to say and how to explain everything.

“What are you doing here?” he asked and I grabbed his hand but he removed it away from mine.

“Please…I don’t know what’s happening but just…go away for now…let’s not make a scene here…Jiyong is really emotional right now” TOP told me and I shook my head.

“No! I want to clear things up… Jiyong…please…but before that we have to get you to the hospital first…your bleeding” I told him and he looked at me blankly.

His eyes are telling me how hurt he is and those eyes are enough to break my heart.

“I can take him” TOP said and I shook my head in protest.

“Hyung…c’mon…let’s just go somewhere” G-dragon said and was about to go inside the car.

“Jiyong!” I called out and he turned around to look at me.

“What do you want?” he asked and I ran towards him and hugged him.

“Jiyong…let’s talk…I will explain everything” I said while hugging him.

“I’ve seen enough” he said, pushing me away from him.

“Please…what you saw awhile ago is nothing…if you will just hear me out…please” I begged and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

“I don’t want to listen…I’m sorry” he said and next thing I know it, he’s already inside his car with TOP and they drove off.

What will I do? What will happen to us? I’m really an idiot. Thing is, I’m not thinking twice before even deciding for something. I should’ve told G-dragon from the very start that Gab is blackmailing me. Now, I’m here outside, alone and crying.

With my heavy heart, I just decided to go home to think things through. I’m already a trash and now, I’m the dumbest person in the world. How good is that?

The moment I arrived at my apartment, I immediately got G-dragon’s apartment keys on my center table and head to his unit. This is the only way that I can corner him and I will talk and explain myself even if he will not listen. I will not let this relationship go down the drain. NEVER!

My tears can’t stop from falling as I wait for G-dragon to arrive, I’m so tired from crying and it’s so late already. Where the heck did they go? Did he go to the hospital to get his wounds cleaned? What’s taking him so long?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Next day)

I cried myself to sleep and I woke up with a throbbing head and swollen eyes. I’m still in G-dragon’s apartment. I’ve noticed that a blanket is covering my body and I’m lying on a pillow and the moment I sat up, G-dragon is sitting on the solo couch with bloodshot eyes, a plastered knuckles and he’s just staring at me.

“Jiyong” I called but he didn’t move at all.

“Jiyong…I can explain” I said while kneeling in front of him.

“I told you…I’ve seen enough…you can go now since you’re already awake” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

How can he do this to me? Why is he being so hard on me? I have the right to explain and he has to listen to me, why do I feel like he’s brushing me off completely without even knowing everything?

“I will not go anywhere till you listen to me” I told him and he smirked.

“Tell me…why would I even listen to you? How will I know that what you’re saying is true? You lied to me…do you think I’ll believe you now?” he asked and I choked.

“Jiyong…it’s not what you think” I said.

“I’m not thinking right now actually…my mind is so blank” he said and I tried holding his hands but he removed them away.

“Please…just be open” I said and he smirked.

“Clarise…I’ve seen enough…I feel so stupid...do you know that? I can’t even find the right words to explain how I feel…it’s like…you slapped me so hard on the face not even knowing why you did that…tell me…what did I do wrong? Why did you have to do that to me?” he asked while looking deeply into my eyes.

“Jiyong…there’s nothing wrong with you…it’s me…I’ve been really stupid…but I can explain…I just need you to listen” I told him.

“You know what? Let’s just call this quits…after all…what’s done is done…my heart was taken by you…broken by you…and now is in pieces because of you…how many lies will I have to hear? The question is…who are you? Really?” he asked and I took a deep breath and wiped my tears.

He is really angry, actually, he hates me. I don’t know how to pull this off because this is my first time to ever be in this situation, but I will try my best to fix this mess because I can’t afford to lose the man of my life.

“Don’t make this hard for us Clarise” he added.

“Please…don’t say that! I love you…I love you so much…I cannot afford to lose you” I said in between sobs.

“Is this how you love? Huh? And I just want to tell you…you already lost me the moment you showed up in that club” he said and stood up from his seat.

G-dragon’s mind is so close to any explanations and I know that no matter how long and detailed my explanation is, he won’t even understand a thing. His words are killing me, the mere fact that he’s letting go of our relationship already is enough to kill me.

“Jiyong…what you saw awhile ago was all a mistake…Gab is…” I tried explaining while he’s preparing his clothes.

“Is what? Just a friend? I’ve heard that so many times already….that’s so common” he said.

“Jiyong…Gab is a part of my past that I don’t want to remember ever again…we bumped into each other days ago and…” I continued.

“And what? He’s your other boyfriend already…is that what you’re going to say?” he asked.

“He is an ex…Jiyong…just hear me out…OK?” I asked and he looked at me intently.

“You know what? You’re really a mystery to me now…I don’t know…I thought I know you so well already but turns out…you’re hiding a lot of secrets under your sleeves and the ones that your keeping are the most serious ones” he said.

“Truth is…I have a feeling that you are some kind of a hooker…a rich girl who sells her body just for fun…who enjoys guys that much that she’s willing to give everything up…this is your way of rebelling…and it’s nothing new…I’ve met girls like that before” he said and I slapped him.

What is he talking about? D

Please log in to read the full chapter