I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL..

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung! Wake up now!” Seungri kept on saying while shaking my shoulder.

“mmm”

“Hyung! You have to move now or else your plans will just go to waste” he said and I immediately sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“What time is it now?” I asked with my morning voice.

“It’s seven in the morning hyung” he answered and I took a deep breath.

This day will be very hectic for me and the people who loves Clarise for we will try to bring her back in my arms again. I have a feeling that I will kiss victory later but of course, we’re talking of Clarise here and she’s really unpredictable.

“Jiyong…I already called the owner of the helicopter…he already agreed with the price...this is already a done deal” TOP hyung told me.

“Thank you hyung! I know I can always count on you” I told him and he patted my shoulder.

“You should really get your queen back” he said and I nod.

“Jiyong hyung! I’ve already talked with our church’s children’s choir…they’re up for it...I also told them the song that you want for them to sing and luckily…they know it…so we can expect for a wonderful performance later…I’m so sure that Clarise will shout your name right away because of happiness” Daesung said and I laughed.

“Thank you Daesung-ah! Hyung is really happy to have you” I told him and he gave out a warm smile.

“I’ve already talked with the fire department and they are going to let us borrow their truck and hose…we will make rain later” Youngbae said and we gave each other high fives.

“Hyung! I’m ready!” Seungri said.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I’ll be your official cameraman right? I’ll film you while saying thank you to our VIPs…then…you’ll sing to them too right? ah! You have to run on the fourth floor’s hallway…if I were you hyung…you have to do it now…because later…Clarise will be going out already…she might catch you” he said.

“Oh! You’re really good maknae! C’mon…let’s go to the fourth floor now” I told him.

“Wait! We want to be there as well…this is really an epic stupid act Jiyong…we can’t miss it for the world” Youngbae said and I punched him on the chest playfully.

And here we are, on the fourth floor of the residential building and I’m still battling with myself. I’m praying so hard not to get caught by Clarise and most especially, not to get caught by other people.

“Hyung…strip now” Seungri said and I looked at him worriedly.

“What if Clarise’s mom or Trish goes out from her apartment and they see me running without clothes on?” I asked worriedly and they laughed.

“Hyung…don’t worry about it…we will cover your body right away…it’s just that…if they happen to see you on the other end…we will not be able to run there in a second and cover you…so you have to be alert…if I were you…once somebody walk out from Clarise’s apartment…face the wall to cover your…you know…then cover your with your hands” Daesung instructed and we all burst out laughing.

“YAH! Are you playing with me?” I asked.

“No hyung! I’m serious” he said and I sighed.

“Let’s do this!” I shouted.

“No Jiyong…YOU do it!” TOP hyung said and I laughed again.

Well, I swore to myself that I will NEVER go in front of my members again. Yes, we’ve known each other for years now and we’re really comfortable to each other, but this running while thing is really something that I know Big Bang will never forget.

“OMO HYUNG! My stomach is already aching” Daesung said in between laughs.

“I am tearing up” TOP hyung said while laughing.

“One more lap hyung and you’re done…sing a little louder” Seungri instructed like a director.

At last I’m done! I’m really embarrassed because all my members are laughing at me. It’s a good thing that we were able to ask the security of the building to turn off the CCTV cameras for a little while, if not, they will also die from laughing because of what I did.

“That is what you call…LOVE” Youngbae said when we got back to his apartment.

“That is really fun!” TOP hyung said and burst out laughing again.

“aaaa…don’t make fun of me already” I told them but they end up bursting in laughter again.

“Aigoo…I’m sure once Clarise sees this? She will break out laughing too” Youngbae said and I smirked.

OK. What I did is really embarrassing but that’s what she wants, therefore I’ll give it to her.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Jiyong…it’s mom” Clarise’s mom said.

“Oh mom!” I said in surprise.

“uhmm…I’ve already bought the dolls and I also have stick your note on it already… I asked Charles to put it in his car and let Clarise use it for today” she said and I smiled.

“Thank you so much mom! I don’t know what to say anymore…you’ve been helping me all the way” I told her and she chuckled.

“Anything for you and Clarise…just one thing Jiyong” she said.

“What is that mom?” I asked.

“Well…I just want you to be honest to my daughter…don’t cheat or flirt with women anymore…if you don’t want Clarise just tell her…I’m sure that’s better than cheating behind her back…but I trust you…I know it’s just a mistake and you don’t really intend to hurt her…but I don’t want this to happen again…OK?” she said.

“I promise that I will not look at other women again mom….you can have my word on that” I said.

“Well then…good luck for later….I’ll try to go to the YG building to witness it live” she said and I laughed.

“That would be really great mom!” I told her.

I’ve realized now that distance can really make you miss a person so bad and seeing that person is all you ever wanted. I will make sure that at the end of this day, I’ll be smiling again because my girl is back with me.

When we arrived at the YG building, Seungri and I immediately went to where the VIPs are and stood in front of them.

“OPPA! OPPA!”

“JIYONG OPPA!”

“SARANGHE OPPA!”

With all the loud screams I managed to keep them quiet and I took a deep breath first before singing.

I sang heartbreaker in an operatic way which is really hard. I have to keep my tone gazillion times higher than my usual that made my throat hurt so bad. It shocked them and I can see their faces changed into happy then blank. I also thank all of them for supporting Big Bang all the way and just by seeing their beautiful smiles made me feel so happy.

“Have you written a song already?” Youngbae asked when we arrived at the studio.

“I have finished it awhile ago…I didn’t sleep at all because of that” I answered.

“Have you recorded it?” he asked and I shook my head.

“I don’t know if I can do that…my throat is not in its good condition right now” I told him.

“AH! Youngbae-ah” I called sweetly.

“What?” he asked.

“Can you record this for me? Don’t worry…it’s not complicated at all…you can actually finish this in a matter of three to four hours” I told him.

“Yah! I don’t believe it when you tell me that recording will just take a few hours…I know how you work Jiyong…you will make me repeat that song for a mi

Please log in to read the full chapter