LOVING YOU = PAIN?

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'll upload a new chapter later:) I'm so happy that AFF is back on track once again:) Leave your comments! Mwah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“NIPPY!” Trish shouted.

Well, somebody from the crowd pulled the scarf off my neck and I lost my balance making me twist my ankle. Yes, it is so PAINFUL that I nearly cried like a little kid.

“OH!”

“OMO!”

“Nippy…can you stand up?” Trish asked worried and I hold her arm and lifted myself up.

“I’m fine” I told her and she helped me to walk.

OK. So maybe what I did is really stupid and I dug my own grave. I’m so sure that once G-dragon learned about this, he will scold me to death and he will never let me watch their performances ever again.

“What happened?” Charles asked when he saw me limping.

“I tripped” I answered.

“No…she didn’t” Trish said and I looked at her and shook my head a little to tell her to shut up.

“OK…mind telling me what REALLY happened?” Charles asked while looking at me.

“I told you…I just tripped and that’s it!” I told him and he just stared at me.

“Fine…let’s see if that “YOU JUST TRIPPED” reason pass once you say that to Jiyong” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

I don’t want to tell them what really happened because to me, it’s really nothing. I know that it’s really a weird thing for someone to just pull a scarf off but what can I do? It’s already done, I was hurt and I don’t even know who did this to me so I can’t point a finger to anyone.

“OUCH!” I shrieked when I tried walking again.

“I don’t think I can walk any further” I told Charles and Trish who are helping me.

“I’ll carry you” Charles said and scooped me up.

Charles carried me back to the waiting room where my mom and all the staffs are, they were all worried when they saw me. I have one more injury, my neck has marks from the strong pull and I even have scratches too. It began to sting but I just brushed it off for I don’t really want to be a burden to everybody.

“This is totally shocking” mom said while looking at my neck.

“Don’t worry mom…I’m fine” I told her and she smirked.

“If you’re fine…you’ll be walking” she said and I sighed.

“You need to be brought to the hospital” Ji eun said and I shook my head.

“No…I’m alright…no need to bring me there…I just need to rest this and put cold ice” I told her.

“Clarise…don’t fool us…we can see that you’re in pain” Ae sook said.

“I’m fine…I swear…I’m fine” I assured them.

Well, I am fine. It’s just that, my foot is really aching and I can’t move it anymore. My neck is painful as well because of the scratches but it will soon go away once I put medicine on it.

“I think…we should go home now” mom told me after a few minutes.

“No! I’ll wait for Jiyong…mom…if you’re still worried about me…I’m fine…I promise” I told her and she smirked.

“I am your mother….I know every expression that you give out…and now…I can surely say that you’re damn hurt” she said and I sighed.

“Fine…I am…a BIT hurt but I’m gonna be fine” I told her and she hugged me.

After an hour, Big Bang’s performance came to an end and the boys are just entertaining their fans by joking around with them. When I saw TOP entered the waiting room, my nerves started shooting up because I know that once G-dragon sees me in this situation he will really get mad.

“Congratulations!” mom greeted the boys when they all entered the room and everyone clapped.

“Thank you Aunty” they said and even bowed to my mom.

I tried getting up to somewhat look normal ecause everyone is standing.

“AAAAA!!!” I shrieked and fell back on the couch again.

“OH!” G-dragon said and quickly went to help me.

“What’s the matter?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Nothing” I answered.

“Are you sure?” he asked and I nod.

“Wait” he said and I noticed that he’s staring at my neck.

“Why do you have long and red marks on your neck? And are those scratches?” he asked and I tried covering my neck.

“uhmm…I….”

“She was scratched by someone awhile ago and the scarf that she was wearing was pulled away from her neck making her lose balance and yeah…she twisted her ankle….and now…she can’t walk…at all” Trish said and I looked at her in disbelief.

“Mwo?” the boys said in unison.

“What? Wait…honey” G-dragon said and I sighed.

“Yeah…what Trish said is all true” I told him and he looked away.

“Hyung? Do we still have schedules today?” he asked their manager.

“You have rehearsals” he answered.

“Can I take Clarise to the hospital first and I’ll just follow you to rehearsals?” he asked.

“OK” their manager said and I hold his arm to make him look at me.

“I’m fine…you can go to rehearsals after this…mom and Trish will be the ones taking care of me” I told him and he smirked.

“No…I’ll bring you to the hospital…now” he said.

I don’t know how but G-dragon moved so fast and it only took him ten minutes to change his clothes and remove his make-up. The staffs have borrowed a wheelchair somewhere and I was wheeled out of the studio. The thing is, there are fans waiting outside of the building and they can see who are going out. The moment the boys walked out, their fans started to scream like there’s no tomorrow while I’m being wheeled by G-dragon. I am wearing a mask that covers half of my face and was so nervous. I know that there will be videos of me being wheeled out of the building and I have to thank my mask because it covered my ugly face.

“Honey…I told you…I’m fine” I said when he was putting on my seatbelt.

“Whatever Clarise” he said coldly and I know from there that he’s already mad at me.

Mom, Trish and Charles are with us in the car and none of us are talking. It seems like G-dragon’s mood is surrounding us and it’s starting to become more awkward.

“Hyung? Have you called the doctor already?” he asked.

“Neh...he’s waiting for us” Charles answered and once again, we’re all in mute.

Honestly, I’m not really good with hospitals. I don’t know why, but I don’t really like the smell in there and I get scared whenever I see a hospital bed.

Of course, the entire hospital seemed to be so shocked when they saw that Big Bang’s G-d

Please log in to read the full chapter