HE'S ONE HECK OF A MONSTER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a very good morning, Clarise and Jiyong are going home from their week trip and everybody is excited for their stories. Then afternoon came and it changed everyone’s mood. Why? Because they have an unexpected visitor, the one that they all prayed to not appear ever.

“OW!” Trish said in shock the moment she opened the door.

“Is Clarise there?” Clarise’s grandfather asked.

“She’s not here yet sir” she answered.

“Trish…can I wait for her?” the old man asked and she doesn’t know what to say.

“Trish!” Clarise’s mom called out.

“Is that Isabel?” the old man asked and Trish nodded nervously.

“Call her” he said and all Trish can do is obey.

Clarise’s grandfather is the scariest of all people. He’s most respected in their country for he’s one of the richest people there, Trish’s parents owe him a lot and they taught her to respect that old man no matter what.

“Come in sir” Isabel said, opening the door widely for him and his bodyguards.

“Take a sit sir” she said and the old man sat down.

This is a rare moment. Isabel has only seen her ex-lover’s father for three times only and he barely talks to her. She was afraid because she knows that Clarise’s weakness is her grandfather and she knows so well that she will obey whatever he says.

“Where is my granddaughter?” he asked and she jerked up in nervousness.

“uhmm…she’ll be here in an hour….she went to a trip” she answered nervously.

“Isabel…how long have you been hiding her from us?” he asked after a long silence.

“Sir…I’m sorry for that…but…I don’t want to disappoint my daughter…she wants me to keep it a secret and that’s what I did…to make her happy” she explained and the old man smirked.

“That reason is so lame...and do you think you’ll be able to keep her here forever? Look Isabel…I know that you’ve been dying to be with her for you weren’t able to be a mother to her…but…this is not the right way to experience motherhood…you can always borrow her from us…why do you have to keep her here in this small apartment…far away from us?” he continued asking.

“Sir…I know that what I’m doing is not right…but you can’t blame me…my daughter is so sick with her life with you…she’s suffocated to the point that she can die anytime….I’ve been fighting for my right for years already and here I am…living happily with my daughter…without you watching my every move….and Sir…my daughter is not a toy that you can just borrow whenever you feel like it…and you’re the one who’s hiding her from me…her life is better here…she’s happy and I really wish that you’ll see that happiness in her later” Isabel answered.

“If you’ll excuse me…I’m doing something…much more important than talking to you” she said and walked out.

It pains her. For twenty two years, her right of being a mother is taken away from her. She tried so many times to get her daughter, but of course, she can’t win over these big shot people.

“I can’t contact them!” Trish said while dialing Clarise’s number nervously.

“Have you tried calling Jiyong?” Isabel asked.

“He’s phone is off…and I think Clarise’s phone is off as well…Aunty…what will we do?” Trish asked.

“I don’t know….I really don’t know…my mind is so blank right now” Isabel said and dialed Jiyong’s number again.

The couple must’ve been on their way home already and they are going to be shocked once they see the man waiting for them in the living room.

“Darling! Where are you?” Trish asked TOP.

“I’m at the studio? Why? Are you feeling sick again?” he asked.

“No…Jiyong and Clarise have a problem…no…they will soon have a problem” she answered.

“Huh? What are you talking about? Jiyong called me awhile ago and told me that they’re on their way home already” he told her and she sighed.

“Clarise’s grandfather is here…I’m telling you darling…he’s one heck of a monster” she said.

“Calm down…I’ll try to call Jiyong…don’t stress yourself too much…darling…you’re pregnant” he said.

“I can’t calm down! Seunghyun! We are about to lose Clarise any moment now…I’m so sure that her freakin grandfather will definitely brainwash her to go back home with him…I don’t want to see my bestfriend in ruins again...she belongs here!” she yelled.

“OK…I’ll try everything to not let them go home” he said and she sighed.

On the other side of the room, Clarise’s grandfather is looking through the pictures displayed on her center table. He can see that she’s happy, her smile is very different from before and she looks more contented with her life now. Even though he can see all this, he’s still eager to get her back.

“We’re home!” Clarise shouted the moment the door opened.

The old man looked up and saw his granddaughter being carried by a young man on his back. He’s aware that she’s already engaged and this is the first time that he’ll see her with a man.

“Baby girl” he greeted upon seeing her.

“Grandpa?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hate this! We’re going home in a few hours and I just don’t wanna pack yet. I’ve been asking Jiyong for two days extension but he has to go back to work already, for Big Bang’s concert will be in a few months from now and he has to rehearse for it.

“I don’t want to go back yet!” I whined and he chuckled and hugged me.

“Same here” he said in his husky morning voice.

“Then why are we going back today? I told you we should extend” I told him but he shook his head.

“I can’t…YG hyung will scold me if I’m going to ask for an extension…don’t worry…we’ll do this again before we start having concerts” he said and I sighed.

“So that means…I still have to wait for three months for this to happen again?” I asked and he kissed my forehead.

“Yes…but if you’re pregnant al

Please log in to read the full chapter