JUST PUT THE RING ON HER FINGER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

GD’s POV

My nerves are kicking in full swing and I can’t understand what I’m feeling. I know that this is just normal but I can’t help but worry whenever I think about Clarise saying no to my proposal. I told myself that I’ll take whatever decisions she makes and I’m not going to stop right here. I will propose to her over and over again if I need to, just for her to accept me.

Clarise’s surprise appearance awhile ago made me more eager to go on with my proposal plans. She’s just so sweet and I felt so special. It’s actually her first time to watch me perform live after being a couple that’s why it’s really meaningful to me.

“Jiyong…we have a problem” Charles hyung told me the moment I walked in the wardrobe room.

“What is it hyung?” I asked curiously.

“Well…my lovely sister heard us planning about the proposal” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“What? How can that be?” I asked.

“Well…she actually thought that she’s dreaming…neither does she know…all the things that she has heard is totally true” he answered and I sighed.

This is really driving me nuts! I don’t know but I feel like changing my plans all of a sudden. I don’t want her to have a clue of what I’m about to do later coz I really wanna see her real reaction about my proposal.

“What are we going to do now hyung?” I asked.

“Actually…we can still stick with the plan…I mean…she only thought that it was a dream…and I’m sure that she will totally go crazy once the dream that she believes is coming true” he said and I chuckled.

“That will totally freak her out hyung” I told him.

“So…what do you want to do now?” he asked and I gathered my thoughts once again.

“The plans already off…hyung….can you call these people? Tell them that the event is cancelled and it will be moved for tomorrow” I told him.

“OK…give me their numbers” he said and I gave him the numbers.

I’m still thinking of ways to propose to her since she has busted us unconsciously. Well, I thought this proposal will go on smoothly, what I didn’t know is, it is much harder than I thought.

The members don’t know anything about my plan yet and I’m just finding the right timing to break the news to them.

“Hyung…why do you look so bothered?” Seungri asked while we’re walking towards the van after the photoshoot.

 “uhmm…can I talk to you guys for a minute?” I asked them and we gathered in front of the van.

“What is it?” TOP hyung asked and I took a deep breath.

I don’t know how to say this. I know that my members will be happy about my decision but I’m still nervous about their reactions.

“uhmm…I don’t know how to pull this up but I’m going to…uhmmm…” I started off nervously.

“Yah! What is it?” Youngbae asked and I sighed.

“I’m going to ask Clarise for marriage” I told them finally.

“OMO! Hyung! Are you serious?” Seungri asked and I nod while smiling.

“I am…I’ll do it later” I answered and they all looked happy.

“Hyung…congratulations!” Daesung greeted and hugged me.

“Thank you” I told him.

“Jiyong…I can’t believe it but I’m so happy for you…at last…you found your match” Youngbae said and I nod in agreement.

“Jiyong-ah…do you have a great plan already?” TOP hyung asked.

“That’s the thing…Clarise have a clue about it already…I want to make it simple and casual” I answered.

“Just tell us if you need help…we’re just one message away” he said while patting my back.

I am so happy that my members are all supportive of me. I also asked them about what they think with this sudden proposal and they told me that it’s not that shocking anymore since they all have a feeling that I’ll do this sooner or later, but the thing that they are worried about is YG hyung. Yes, I know that it’s going to be a hard thing to tell YG hyung about this engagement but I trust him, he will support me in whatever I decide on doing.

“Hyung…you just have to ask her…that’s the easiest and most simple thing that you can do” Seungri said while we’re on our home.

“Yah Lee Seunghyun! It’s not that easy” TOP hyung said and I chuckled.

“AAAAAA!!!!” I shouted and all of them laughed.

“Charles hyung…are you aware of what Kwon Jiyong will do to your sister later?” Youngbae asked.

“I am…I was the one who first knew about it” Charles hyung answered.

“What can you say hyung?” Daesung asked and he chuckled.

“I don’t have the right to go against it since I know Jiyong loves my sister so much” he answered and I smiled.

“But hyung…is Clarise going to accept it?” Seungri asked and I just wished that he doesn’t have to ask about it anymore.

“Truth is…I’m not that sure…but I have a feeling that she will…though she’s open that she’s not ready yet and Jiyong knows that…let’s just think positive” he answered and I nod in agreement.

“I’m actually fine if she’s going to reject me…I just have to try and try until she says yes” I said and suddenly felt sad.

“Jiyong…I have a feeling that you’re gonna succeed” Youngbae said and I smiled at him.

“Go Jiyong hyung! GO! GO! GO! FIGHTING!” Seungri and Daesung cheered and we all laughed.

With my new positive feeling, I gathered all my thoughts and came up with a simple surprise for her. I will cook dinner even if it’s already late.

The moment we arrived at the building, my nerves kicked in again and I’m sweating even if it’s really cold. I don’t know what to do anymore, I feel like I’m about to faint.

“Hyung…you can do this!” Seungri said while wrapping his arm on my shoulders.

“Jiyong…FIGHTING!” TOP hyung said and I nod.

“Tell us what happened…OK? We want to know the results as soon as possible” Youngbae said and I laughed.

“What if the result is bad?” I asked.

“Yah! Don’t be too negative” he said while punching me on the chest playfully.

“OK…I’ll go in now…I still have a proposal to plan” I told them.

The moment I entered my apartment, I took a deep breath and walked directly to my room. And there she is, my soon to be wife, sleeping soundly while listening to music. This is so typical of her, she listens to music before sleeping but forgets to turn it off.

She’s listening to my heartbreaker album and I smiled because of that. Believe it or not, even if I’m her boyfriend, she’s not a fan. And knowing that my songs are in her Ipod makes me feel happy.

This is actually a good time to cook since she’s sleeping and I don’t have to explain why I’m cooking. I want to surprise her that’s why I’ll be cooking dishes that are hard to cook just for her. Good thing, Charles hyung and Boram hyung helped me to buy the ingredients that I need.

OK. It’s already nine in the evening and I can see that Clarise hasn’t eaten yet.

I finished cooking after an hour and a half and I’m really exhausted. I didn’t know that cooking is this hard. Now, all I have to do is wake her up and ask her to eat dinner.

“Honey” I sat beside her in bed and she squirmed.

“Honey…I’m already here….let’s eat dinner first” I whispered in her ear and she opened one eye and smiled.

“I’ve been waiting for you” she said and I kissed her cheek.

“I’m sorry…we ended up a little late” I told her and she

Please log in to read the full chapter