ROMANTIC EVENING --> WILD NIGHT.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Isn’t it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger suddenly means the world to you?

As I was getting ready for our romantic dinner, I realized one thing and that is, I think I’ve found my soulmate already. A soulmate is someone that you carry with you forever. It’s one person who knew you, accepted you, and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would, and no matter what happens, you’ll always have them and nothing could ever change that. He is the only person who brought out the good in me.

I am really going to make this night memorable and I will go out of the box and do the not-so-me things just to make G-dragon happy. I’m in my y mood already and I’m ready to rock this night and blow my man’s breath away.

“I’m home!”

Oh gosh! Wait. Am I really going to wear this dress? I feel like it’s a bit daring for a romantic dinner. Whatever!

                                                                        

 

“Hey!” I greeted as I walked out of the room.

“Hey” he said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You’re fast…I was actually expecting to wait for at least an hour to see you” I told him and he hugged me tightly.

“Your last message really made me want to fly back home” he said and I giggled.

“I’ve expected that” I told him and he looked at me from head to foot.

His smile is really bright and I can tell that he is enjoying what he’s seeing, I guess my outfit is not bad at all.

“How hot can you be?” he asked and I pushed him away from me playfully.

“Stop it! I know what’s on your mind right now…and all I have to say is…you have to wait for it” I said and he looked at me sweetly.

“I can smell some delicious food and it’s making me hungry” he said.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that! C’mon! I have a surprise for you” I dragged him to the dining area.

                                                                             

 

“WOW! This is really beautiful!” he said while hugging me by the waist from the back.

“Well…I actually thought that I’ve overdone it” I said and he kissed my shoulder.

“You are amazing! What’s happening? I mean…what’s the occasion?” he asked and I looked at him in disbelief.

Is he serious? He doesn’t know that it’s February 14th today and it’s Valentine’s day?

“uhmm…Jiyong…have you seen a calendar awhile ago?” I asked and he looked at the calendar on the wall.

“OMO! It’s February 14th!” he said in shock and I nod.

“It’s Valentine’s Day Jiyong” I told him and he holds my hand.

“Sorry Clarise…I’m not aware of it…really…I wasn’t able to check the date I guess…I’m sorry…I should’ve bought something or asked you for a date…or prepared som……” he explained but I cut him.

“Don’t worry about it…OK? It’s all good…no need to say sorry and no need to prepare something” I told him and squeezed his hand.

“But I’m your boyfriend…this is our first Valentine’s day together…we should celebrate it to its max” he said disappointedly.

“Jiyong…we’ve been celebrating it since this morning” I told him and he looked at me, confused.

“Huh?” he asked.

“Jiyong…the breakfast…lunch…all the sweet and dirty messages plus this dinner is all part of my surprise for you…this is my way of celebrating this day” I answered and he leaned in for a kiss.

“You’re really the sweetest girl” he said and I smirked.

“If you only know how much brain cells have I wasted just to come up with these ideas and how many people have I disturbed and bothered to ask for some help” I told him and he laughed.

“Thank you…I wasn’t expecting this actually” he said and I smiled at him.

“I’m not expecting this also…I didn’t know that I’m capable of being romantic and I have some romantic blood in my system” I said.

“You are capable of anything Clarise…in fact…you’re the only one who can leave me completely breathless even when there’s nothing but silence between us…it’s like I can lay beside you and not even say a single word but still I’m having the best time of my life” he said and my heart kept on banging my chest once again.

“Really? You’re being mushy again little dragon” I told him.

“I’m being honest! Every time we watch those cheesy and mushy chic flicks…you’re turning into this wonderful hopeless romantic girl who is being carried away by the characters and your really silent but the way you look and react to every sweet moment is priceless” he said and I went near him and hugged him so tight.

“You always know the proper words to make me smile and you always knew how to make me feel so good” I said while hugging him.

He stood up from his seat and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked straight into my eyes with a sweet smile on his face and at that point, I feel like I’m in a different dimension already.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Clarise” he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Jiyong” I replied and he kissed me.

The kiss went long and we just stopped when we remembered that we’re still in the middle of our dinner and we have all the time to kiss each other later.

“The food is really good! How do you manage to cook early in the morning up until this evening?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Truth is…it’s not easy AT ALL! I have to squeeze my mind to think of what to cook…but the good thing is…I have people who helped me” I told him proudly.

“And who are these people?” he asked.

“Well…I asked ideas from Trish and she came up with the breakfast idea…then Charles is the one delivering the food to you...and we owe him a lot according to him…then…the most special thing is” I said and he looked at me waiting for me to continue.

“Special thing is?” he asked.

“I asked my mom to help me with preparing our dinner” I told him and he looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

“Really? I thought you haven’t talked to her for a month now?” he asked.

“Actually…we talked awhile ago for the very first time since I ran away from home and the only reason is that…I want to ask for help with these surprise and at the same time…tell her that I’m living good here and there’s nothing to worry about” I answered and he holds my hand.

“And did you tell her that you’re in a relationship right now?” he asked.

“Of course I did!” I answered.

“And what did she say?” he asked.

“It’s all good…she’s happy because I found someone who will take care of me and who loves me…she saw your pictures already coz I told her to search your name in the internet and she’s totally spazzing over how handsome you are and you’re totally hot and all” I told him and he laughed.

“So…you’re mom’s fine with us dating?” he asked.

“Yes…and she also knows that I’ve met your parents already…and she’s excited to meet you” I said and he nods.

There was a long silence after that, I don’t know what’s happening and what’s on his mind but it’s freaking me out again.

“Jiyong?” I called to get him back to his senses.

“Huh?” he snapped back.

“uhmm…what’s with the sudden silence?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“Nothing….I’m just picturing your mom and my family meeting together…it will really be good” he said.

“That’s really true…I can’t wait for that day to happen” I told him.

After we eat, he helped me clean the table and we agreed that we will just wash the dishes tomorrow morning since it’ll just spoil the romantic mood.

“What are we going to do now?” he asked.

“Do you want to watch a movie?” I asked and he sat on the couch and nod.

“What movie?” he asked.

“It’s a French movie and it’s perfect for this lovely evening” I said and he laughed.

“I know…you’re already sick of this chic flicks but you don’t have a choice” I told him.

“I’m not saying anything” he said while laughing.

In the end, we both snuggled on the couch while watching the movie Paris Je T aime. I’m pretty sure that he will get bored while watching it though I’m really wishing for him to appreciate it.

                                                                               

 

“! Wait” I said and clicked the pause button of the remote.

“Why? What?” he asked in shock.

“I forgot the chocolate fondue and the champagne…wait there” I said and ran to the kitchen.

I’ve noticed that during these past few days, my memory is alwa

Please log in to read the full chapter