HAPPY EVER AFTER.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

How ironic can things be? The more you leave the past behind, it just keeps on finding ways to get into your heart.

“Hey Clarise!” he blocked my way and I don’t have a choice but to talk to him.

“Gab!” I pretended to be surprised.

“WOW! I can’t believe it! I mean….it’s been years!” he said and I faked a smile.

“Yeah” I said.

Well, Gab is one of my ex-boyfriends and he happens to be the first guy who made my heart skip a beat. Yes, he’s the guy who broke my heart, the one who played with my feelings and who made me hate guys so much and made me become a player. I started fooling around with guys because I want to prove to him that I can do the same things that he has done to me and even double it. I guess I’ve succeeded.

“So…what are you doing here?” I asked.

“uhmm…I’m actually studying here…you know…my dad wants me to study business…so here I am” he answered.

I can’t believe that he’s here, why did out of all people that I can bump into? Why him? Is this a joke or something?

“Isabel! I’ve already paid” Ji eun said.

“Isabel?” Gab asked, confused and I just smiled at him.

“uhmm…Gab…this is Ji eun…Ji eun…Gab…he’s a friend” I introduced and they shook hands.

“We really need to go back now…we’ve got a lot to finish” I told Ji eun and she nods.

“Oh! OK…go ahead…uhmm…nice seeing you” Gab said.

“Nice seeing you too…bye” I told him and Ji eun and I walked out.

“Wait!” Gab called out, making me and Ji eun to stop walking.

“Yes?” I asked and he ran towards me.

“uhmm…are you free tomorrow? Can we go out for lunch or dinner…you know…just to catch up?” he asked.

“I won’t take a no for an answer” he added.

Why? I mean, I really don’t have anything for him already, but why is my heart beating like crazy?

“Gab…I’m kinda busy…so …I do….” I answered and he cut me.

“Please?” he begged and I looked at Ji eun and she nods.

“Fine…OK” I said and his face lit up.

“Great! Can I have your number so that I’ll just message you the details for tomorrow?” he asked and I nod.

OK. This is just a simple hang out, this doesn’t mean anything and I don’t have to be worried about this AT ALL.

After giving him my number, Ji eun and I walked off already. I don’t know what Ji eun is thinking actually, maybe she’s curious or something about Gab. I just hope that she will not tell this to G-dragon, coz truth is, I won’t tell him about this.

“Who is he?” Ji eun asked while driving.

“uhmm…he’s a friend back home” I answered.

“He’s living here?” she asked again.

“Yeah…he’s actually studying” I answered.

Oh please! I don’t want any questions about him anymore!

“He’s cute” Ji eun said and I smirked.

“Oh well” I said and sighed.

“I know…Jiyong is the cutest and most handsome for you…but that guy? I actually thought that he’s a model” she said and I chuckled.

If only Ji eun knows the truth. Yes, he’s handsome, he’s like the newest Brad Pitt but he is a total player and he will not do anything good to any women.

The moment we arrived at the YG building, we head straight to the wardrobe room and started working. We have a lot to do and we have to work fast for the music video filming is just two days away from now. Oh well, being busy will take me out of what happened awhile ago.

I still cannot believe that he’s here. It’s been years and I have moved on already but I still feel affected. I don’t even know why I’m feeling uneasy over this.

“Isabel! You’re phone is ringing!” Ji eun said snapping me back to my senses.

“OH!” I grabbed my phone and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey honey!” G-dragon greeted cheerfully.

“Hey!” I said with a smile.

“Where are you?” he asked.

“I’m here in the wardrobe room….doing your outfit for the music video” I answered and he laughed.

“I just called because I’m missing you already” he said and I can’t help but smile.

“I miss you too…are you on break?” I asked.

“Yes…but it’s for thirty minutes only…by the way…I think we’ll end up late…have you eaten already?” he asked.

“Ji eun and I had dinner after shopping awhile ago…how about you?” I answered.

“Not yet…I don’t feel like eating” he answered.

“Jiyong…it’s already eight in the evening…actually…it’s past dinner time already…please…eat first before going to rehearsals again” I told him.

“Can you meet me at the cafeteria? I really want to see you” he said and I smirked.

“Fine…meet you there in five minutes” I said.

And there goes G-dragon’s childishness, it was cute though.

When I arrived at the cafeteria, he was already there and a sweet smile appeared on his face upon seeing me. Once again, that smile gave me warmth.

“WOW! That’s a lot of food” I told him.

“Actually…this is not only for me…I ordered all of this for you as well” he said and I sat beside him.

“But I already had dinner” I told him.

“I know…but I have a feeling that you won’t say no to this” he said and placed a slice of pizza on my plate.

“God? Why is my boyfriend this pushy?” I said while looking up.

“I love you honey” G-dragon said and kissed my temple.

“I love you too” I said and he laughed.

He can really be pushy at times and he knows my weakness but it is sweet. In the end, we were able to finish everything on the table, leaving me bloated. I actually can feel my rompers tightening and I can’t breathe well because I was so full.

“I don’t think I can stand” I told him after eating.

“Why?” G-dragon asked.

“Honey…look” I said and stood up.

“Can you see this?” I asked while pointing at my stomach “My stomach is about to explode already! And I look like a pregnant woman…my stomach is sticking out” I told him and he laughed so loud.

“Well…I wish you were” He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Whatever! I have to go back to the wardrobe room now…I told Ji eun that I’ll be back after fifteen minutes” I told him.

“I’ll walk you there” he said and we went out of the cafeteria with his arm wrapped around my waist.

After that, I continued working again and it really is tiring. This is the first time that I’ve experienced working non-stop and it really is hard to stop even just for a minute because we are so behind schedule. We called it a day after six hours of sewing and designing. I’ve decided to wait for G-dragon to finish so that we can go home together, and we stayed in my

Please log in to read the full chapter